Chapter 1

The Blue Moon

Yuri POV

I run everywhere.

Table 1:Where's my kimbap??

Me:Coming right up.

Ding!

I run in the kitchen and get a plate of chocolate chip pancake,and strawberry tea.

Me:WHO ORDER CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE AND STRAWBERRY TEA!?!?

Table 6:Me!!

I walk over to table six.

Ding!

I run inside the kitchen again.Now the kimbap is ready.

Me:Kimbap!

Table 1:Me!!

I walk over to table and drop down the order.

It was Friday,so the cafe is very crowded.This is also very exercising.

Ding!

I run in and 2 bowls of porridge is sitting on the counter.I grab the bowl and run out.

Me:WHO ORDER CHICKEN PORRIDGE?!!?

Table 4:Right here!!

I look at my watch,it was 20 minutes before school start.I knock on my boss door.

Me:Ms.Song,I have to leave for school now.

Ms.Song:Great job today Yuri.

Me:Thanks.

Ms.Song:Welcome sweetheart.

I went inside the changing room and change into my regular cloth.I grab my bag and run out of the cafe.I run to school,since the cafe is only 5 blocks away from school.I go to Seoul High School.Yes,you might be wondering how did I have enough money to go there,blah,blah,blah.I am gonna tell you right now,I got a scholarship.I walk in the school main hallway.

Student 1:Move!

I move to my left.Camera light were flashing,students squealing.I turn around and the Kingka and Queenka were standing behind me.

Jessica:Umm,if you don't mind.GET OUT OF MY WAY.

I move to my right.

Tiffany:Ummm,did you wash your face this morning??Seem like there's still a clown face,or is that your real face???(LAugh)

Her and Jessica High-5 eachother,the other kingkas and queenkas were laughing too,except for 1 kingkas,Lee Donghae.He's the son of the Lee companies,and the nephew of Lee So Man.

???:How about asking her nicely???

Jessica:Over my dead body(She push her hair behind her ear)

Tiffany:Fine.Don't wanna ruin our image.CLown girl,get out of my way.There that's the nicest I can get.(Look at herself in a mirror)

Jessica:I'll try.I like your outfit and your mask today.(Smile)Are you working at the Hauntd house,that look could scare anybody(Laugh)

Now the whole hallway is laughing at me.I feel like a joke or I been a joke.I sigh.I look at Donghae,he's still not smiling.

Jessica:You're still not moving???

Tiffany:We try our best.(She push me toward Jessica)

Jessica move out of the way.Bam!My body hit agaisnt the locker.My book fell out and onto the floor.Could my day get any worst???

After they left,I see a hand helping me picking up my books.I look up,it was that guy.

???:Annyeonghaeyo,Seungri imida.What's your name??

Me:Annyeonghaeyo Yuri imida.(Bow)

Seungri:Try to stay out of their way.Queenka are Beep.

Me:Beep??

Seungri:Don't learn those word.(He skip away)

Beep??

I walk to my first period,Art.I have Mr.Nam.

Me:Good Morning.

Mr.Nam:Good morning Ms.Kwon.Having a great day so far??

I slowly nodded.

Mr.Nam:Good!

I walk over to my seat.

Mr.Nam:Morning Mr.Lee,Ms.Jung,Ms.Hwang,Mr.Choi,and Ms.Choi.

A tall girl sit next to me.

???:Annyeong chingu.Sooyoung imida.Let's be friend.

Me:Annyeong Yuri imida.Nae.

Mr.Nam:Today we will make a clay sculpture.Ms.Choi and Mr.Choi,please come up here.

Sooyoung:Urg!!

Sooyoung stomp up to the front of the classrom while Siwon A.K.A Tiffany bf,walk up to Sooyoung.

Siwon:Hey babe.Do I know you???Cause you look alot like my next girlfriend??(Wink)

Sooyoung:Disgusting.

Yup Tiffany and Siwon are like that.They might be in a relationship,but they can flirt and make-out with anyone they like.

Mr.Nam:Mr.Lee and Ms.Kwon.Please come up.

I look at Mr.Nam suprise,I look over to Donghae,he have no expression.But Jessica does,she look at me like she want to kill me.

Me:Umm..I don't feel well.

Mr.Nam:Do you want a F for this semester,Ms.Kwon.

I slowly walk up.

Mr.Nam:Gentlemen,please wrap your hand around the lady waist.

Me:MWO!!!

Mr.Nam:Do you have any problem Ms.Kwon.

I shook my head.Donghae hand carefully wrap around my waist.

Mr.Nam:Ladies,now wrap your hand around the gentlemen neck and lean your head on his shoulder.

Me:What?!?!

Mr.Nam:Follow the instruction Ms.Kwon.

I did what was told,Urg!I hate today.

Donghae lean in and whisper in my ear.

Donghae:You look familar.Have I seen you before???At the Cafe??

Me:Ani.

He lean out and nodded.He doesn't seem so bad.

Mr.Nam:Good.Donghae,lean in.Siwon,lean out,you're too close to Sooyoung.

Now our body is press agaisnt eachother.I blush.

Donghae:Are you blushing??

Me:A..Ani.

Donghae:You fallen for me huh??

Me:Of course not.

Donghae:Sure.EVERYBODY KWON YURI LIKE...

I cover his mouth and bow to everybody.I step on his toes and he fell back,then I was on top of him.

Donghae:Me.............

I got up and dust myself.Jessica storm up in front of the room and pointed at me......

                                     

 

  Read to find out what happen next...............

What do you think about my first chapter???