First Trial

You make my life complete~

Taeyeon's POV

"We bring the boys out!~" Fans cheered.

It's our first day performing The Boys. Actually, it's our comeback song

"Taengoo were you nervous?" Sooyoung, SNSD's Cheerful Pr...I mean ShikShin said.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung, would you mind if you call me unnie? Just for once?" I defended.

At this moment, I saw Sooyoung thinking deeply as if it was the biggest decision of her life. Maybe she thought of keeping her reputation? Hmmm...

Until...
 

"I'd choose food over that unnie." Yeah right, ...WHAT?!?!? SHE CALLED ME UNNIE?!?!?

"Kids! Sooyoung called me unnie! SHE SAID UNNIE! MOTHER OF UNNIESSS!" I expressed.

"What?!? OH YEAH! NOOOOOOOOO!"

"You're lucky nobody heard me." Wait, why did nobody hear me?

"GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT"

"SOOYOUNG! THEY'RE PERFORMING!" 

OH MY GOD. The KIDS? PERFORM WITHOUT ME? THE LEADER? THIS COULDN'T BE.

"NOOO!" I ran outside and THERE WAS NOBODY PERFORMING! Bad thing was, THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE"

I ran back inside the backstage and..........

"@#@#@$$@%%$$$@$!#!^!$@%?!?!!?" I cu...cu...cursed. *Gulp*

"Unnie we were just pranking you. " Yoona, the deer, explained.

"You called that prankin? Hmph. Not till I prank Soo~" Hyoyeon, the choding, defended.

Wait, where is  Sooyoung?

"Girls! Where is Sooyoung?" Where? Is? She?

20 Minutes have passed and there was no sign of Soo~ I'm starting to get nervous over here.

"Taeyeon unnie! I found her!!" At last, innocent Seohyun Maknae, our saviour!

"Where is she?"

There I found Sooyoung all sweaty and crying in the bathroom. I went inside alone and confronted her.

"Hey, where were you?" I said in a silent way.

"Unnie..."

She took out a Pregnancy Tester. It...It read positive.

I am so going to pass out.

"Sooyoung? You're? Carrying a baby?"

"I'm not so sure." Sooyoung said.

"Whose the dad?" I asked.

"I don't even know." Full of IDK Sooyoung, becoming a mother?

"When did you go to the bar?" I asked.

"Uhm, last month. It was SooJin unnie's debut party. There was no one there except her oppas and SHINee."

No. This can't be. SHINee is younger. SHINee saengs can't even do this to their noonas. 

--END OF TAEYEON'S POV.--

--END OF CHAPTER 1--