Epi 4

Business is Business

 

She laid me down and she was holding my ankle. 
"Does it hurt here?", she asked.
 
"Ye..yes..", i answered. 
"Ugh. What a bad luck.", i thought. 
She bandaged my ankle w/ a scarf. 
 
"Okay. That should be okay by tomorrow. And hey, by the way, here's the remote control of the lights in the house. This 
 
red button turns on and off the whole house, so use this if your going out or whatsoever. Hey, are you even listening to 
 
me?", Miss Sooyoung asked. 
I wasnt paying attention since i was thinking for my next move. 
 
"Ye...yeah, im listening. Hey, can you grab a pink boxer and a sweater there? Im still wearing only my bath robe you know. 
 
And i cant stand up.", i asked her. Hmmm. Another move. 
 
"Can you please say please when you ask for something?", she asked me as she stares at me. 
 
"Please...", i told her and give her a smile. I hope that worked.
 
 
 
Sooyoungs POV
 
Woah. Whats with that eye smile?!
 
"Your eyes just smiled at me. Its pretty.", i told her as i turn my back to go get her boxers and sweater. 
I grab one of each and handed it to her.
 
"Thanks.", she gave again me the eye smile. 
She was like going to change in front of me. 
Then i snapped, "Miss Hwang. Uhm, so, im going to go now. Im tired." 
I turned my back then she called me. 
"Hey wait. I have to get your number.Here, enter your number." 
She handed me her phone. 
I typed in my number then give her phone back to her. 
"Hey wait. You have to put your contact picture so i wont be reading the name appearing on my phone.", she told me. 
 
Aish. Too many demands!
 
 
 
Fany's POV
 
She walked near me. I quickly held my phone.
 
"Now smile.", she smiled and i captured it. Waaah. She just smiled! I saved her number and her contact picture. 
Then i entered Pretty Tall. 
 
"Im going now. Goodnight Miss Hwang."
she closed the door not waiting for my reply. 
She must be tired. Hmm. Well. I got her number and picture and she carried me. I found my self giggling. 
Wait.. what am i doing?! Ive dated girls before in states but none of those were serious. I was just following the trend. Well 
 
as long as no feelings attached, this would be fun. Im going to seduce her. What else can i di for the whole two months, I 
 
dont know any guys here to play with, no party clubs, ugh, i hate this. Well, whatever. I think im just tired, i better go to 
 
sleep.
 
 
 
Authorjjang POV
 
Morning came and as usual, Sooyoung jogged for 2 hours. When she arrived at her house she immediately washed herself 
 
and changed. Her phone rang...
 
 
 
Sooyoungs POV
 
~bam pratatata ~~tatatatata~~ beat!~
Oh. my ringtone for unkown number.
"Hello? Who's this please?"
 
"Hey Miss Sooyoung. This is me Tiffany."
 
"Who?! Tiffany? Sorry but i dont know you."
 
"What?! Ohhh. Sorry, i guess you dont know my nickname. Its me Stephanie Hwang."
 
"Stephanie Hwang?..... ohh. Yeah. Good morning miss hwang."
 
"Hey,you already forgot me? Anyway, im hungry. When are we going to eat?"
 
"Im actually going to your house. Im going there. Wait outside. And by the way we're going to work."
 
"Work? Okay."
 
i grabbed my car keys and my bag. I went to Miss Stephanie's house and i saw her standing. She was wearing a flowery 
 
dress and high heels. What?! She's wearing high heels?! Im planning to show her the resort today. Nevernind. Ill just buy 
 
her slippers.
 
"Hey. Nice dress. Come in.", i told her as i entered the car.
 
 
 
Fany's POV
 
I was waiting for sooyoung outside my house. I saw her walking towards me. She was wearing a cropped shorts and a 
 
white huge polo. Woah. Her legs are no joke.
 
"Hey. Nice dress. Come in"...
what? She likes my looks. OMG. One point of being gay. Yayyy. 
I opened and entered the car. 
"You look good too.", i told her.
 
"What? Thanks. Hey, i just told you i like your dress. Well anyway, were going to one of the Choi's resort here.", i was 
 
shocked. Did she just said only the dress looks good? So it doesnt include me?? What the heck. She's really not into girls. 
 
Relax Fany....
 
"Resort? Okay.", i answered coldly. 
Okayyy. Another plan, ill act cold. Hmmm. 
 
We arrived at Sand's cafe. 
 
"Here we are.", she parked the car and entered the cafe.
 
"Now order what you want. My treat.", she told me. 
I just nodded. I ordered americano and a bagle. 
Then suddenly i heard someone,
 
 
"Sooooyoungieeeee!!!"
 
a short haired blonde girl hugged Sooyoung. 
Ugh. Another girlfriend? I mean bestfriend i guess. Yesterday it was that Yoona girl now another one? Aish.
 
"Hey Sunny~yah. You look bright today.", sooyoung told the girl as she cupped the girls face looking closely as if she was 
 
going to kiss her. 
"So the girl's name is Sunny", i thought.
The Sunny girl was pointing her lips as if shes waiting to be kissed by Sooyoung. Sooyoung was acting to kiss her but she 
 
turned her head and the Sunny girl kissed her cheeks.
 
"Yah!", Sunny girl pinched sooyoungs face.
 
I was looking at them. Then sooyoung noticed me. 
"Hey Miss Hwang, have you ordered already?", she asked. 
"Uhm. Yea yeah..Im going to sit there.", as i pointed at the table near the door.
 
"Okay. Ill follow."
 
 
 
Sooyoungs POV
 
"So thats your business partner?"
, Sunny asked.
"soon-to-be business partner."
 
"ohh. I see. Same order?"
 
"yeah."
 
"okay. But first, lemme kiss you first and you kiss me too"
"What?! you really like kissing!"
"You're my bestfriend remember? So there's nothing wrong with that. Right guys?", Sunny asked her crew.
"Right ma'am!", they all answered.
"Woah. You trained your crew very well Sunny~yah."
"Of course. Now. Now."
Sunny hugged me and kissed my cheeks many times. Then she lets go. I was grabbing a tissue then she stopped me.
"Hey. Dont you dare erase those marks in my cafe. You erase them outside."
"No way. You stained my gorgeouse cheeks!"
"It's not stained. It's been decorated. Im not going to give you your order if you erased that.", pouts Sunny.
"Okayy", then i kissed her forehead for her to stop and bring my order. Imvery hungry.
"Yayy.. you. you just kissed me!!! I'll just bring your order to your table. You wait there honey"
"Now you call me honey? Okay."
 
i sat infront of Miss Hwang. She was silent while looking outside. I grab my phone and took a picture of her. Since i like the 
 
view, it was like a girl who's heartbroken and lonely. 
"What are you doing?", she asked while sipping her coffee.
 
"Taking a picture of you. Contact picture. Just like you did last night."
 
"but i asked permission. And you didnt"
 
"oh. Sorry. I dont want to interrupt you since you're like in your own world. And i like the view. Again, im sorry."
 
Here's your order Miss Sooyoung.
 
"Thanks."
 
 
 
Fany's POV
 
Now look at that. She must be enjoying while that Sunny girl is kissing her. Aish. Hmm. another point of being gay!
I was watching them. Then Sooyoung kissed her forehead. What the?! Okay! another pint of being gay. Ha ha!
Then Sooyoung sat infront of me. And i heard the shutter sound. "Chengkk"
"What are you doing?", i asked.
"Taking a picture of you. Contact picture. Just like you did last night."
 
"but i asked permission. And you didnt"
 
"oh. Sorry. I dont want to interrupt you since you're like in your own world. And i like the view. Again, im sorry."
She liked the view? Of me? Hmm.
Then the waiter came. 
"Two coffees and a whole sponge cake? All by yourself?", i was shocked. 
 
"Yeah. You want some?", she answered. 
Woah. She must be absolutely hungry or she's a big eater?
"No. Thanks."
I noticed the lipstick stains on her cheeks. She got that from the Sunny girl. Why is she not erasing them?
After eating she told me to go ahead to the car first. 
Another lovey-dovey time with that Sunny girl again.
I headed straight to the car and waited for her.
After a while, she was smiling and walking towards the car.
"Uhm. Miss Hwang?", 
"Yes?"
"Do you have facial wipes?"
"Yes."
"Can i have some. I forgot mine."
"Sure." I handed her the wet wipes. She erased the marks but i can still see its not that clean. 
"Hey, there's more on the left side."
"Really? Can you help me?"... What? There's a lot of mirror that could help her see but she simply asked for my help. 
Hmm. another move i guess. So i helped her. We're like 12 inches apart..Not bad right? 
I wiped the marks but it wasnt that easy.
"What kind of lipstick did she use? Ugh."
She didnt answer.  She was looking at me all the time I was cleaning her face
"You're prettier than i thought Miss Hwang."
OMG. What did she just said? Another point Tiffany!!
"Really? I thought only my dress is nice."
"Well. Being pretty is not the same as being nice you know. Your dress is nice and you are pretty. You got that?"
"Hmm. Okay. It's all clean."
"Thanks Miss Hwang.", she smiled at me, gave me a wink and drove.
OMG. What was that? My greatest move ever! But wait, why is my heart beating this fast? I look outside and i looked at myself at the side mirror. Oh ! I was blushing. Men! Am i blushing the whole time? She shouldnt see this.
"Are you feeling hot Miss Hwang? Your cheeks are burning. I can turn on the aircon. Or open the car since its convertible so you can grab some air."
Woah!! She noticed it! I'm screwed.
"Uhm. open the car. i think i need some fresh air."
 
Sooyoung's POV
Why is her cheeks so red? Is she blushing? No way. There's no reason to blush. I can't see any boys around. Hmm. Maybe she's feeling hot.
"We're going to the resort now. But first, let me buy you some slippers. The resort's flooring is sand. So walking with heels might be a burden to you."
"It's okay. I'll buy it for myself.", she answered.
"No, I insist. Since i didn't told you about the place, its my fault."
"Okay. Whatever you want."
 
//dengg! lol. leave some comments :) wink wink