Chapter 34:

Doll Lover

Chapter 34: I missed you.

 

Kris yawned as he leaned back against the couch which switching the channels. Jirin could do nothing but only glare at Kris for doing so while his arms were literally around her as if he owns her. She pouted.

 

"Wu Fan, give me the remote." She demanded. But Kris ignored it.

 

"Kris." She looked up and tried acting off her puppy eyes. But he wasn't looking.

 

And she had it. She jumped up from the couch and grabbed his collar. "KRIS WU FAN!!" She screamed his name while looking at him in the eyes, scaring him for a second that causes his eyes to widen in surprise.

 

Kris blinked his eyes ones. "W-what?" He was surprised that he stuttered. Why did I just stutter?! He thought and mentally slapped himself.

 

Jirin took the chance and grabbed the remote controller from him. "We're staying in this channel and it's final!" She stated with her tongue stuck out and held onto the remote tightly.

 

Kris furrowed his eyes on her and tried reaching for the remote, but she was holding onto it on her chest that he couldn't do so.

 

Bothersome... he thought and rolled his eyes. Without a second thought, he had himself above her, both her hands were clamped above her head while she was still in her frozen state.

 

"Kris..." She whispered his name softly. "You better get off before I call that on you." She warned with a glare, but that did not affect Kris any longer.

 

Kris shook his head. "You naughty master..." He whispered in her ear causing shivers down her spine. "You have been neglecting me a lot lately..."

 

Her eyes widened in surprise when his lips landed on her earlobe. It was her number one weakspot, which he knew way to well to touch that place.

 

With a smirk, he whispered. "I wonder what will you utter this time when I do that?" He was anticipating the moment where she explodes and tells him to get off, but it didn't.

 

Jirin was too frozen to talk. "I... I..."

 

He finally had it and chuckled, pulling the remote control out of her hand and started switching the channels again.

 

Jirin looked at him in shock. "Argh Wu Fan!!!" She screamed and covered her ears with the pillow around her while smacking Kris with another.

 


 

AuuuuuuuuuuUu. The dog cries as night falls. Hyemi opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes, attempting to focus her vision more of her surroundings, especially the doll lying on her bed lifelessly that it hurts.

 

Hyemi gently lifted up the doll and patted his head. "It's almost time?" Hyemi jumped up from the bed and approached the window.

 

Nothing more than a white gentle moon was shining above the night sky, which disappoints her to the max as she sighs while hugging Luhan in her arms.

 

She bit her dry lips and shook her head, shaking off the sad thoughts about not being able to bring him back and also the thoughts about having her tears falling.

 

She wiped off her tears that were about to fall and looked at Luhan. "What if there's no eclipse? What if there's no red moon?" She frowned and tapped his nose.

 

What if... I won't be able to see you again...? She fell onto the ground and hugged onto him tightly, her heart ached in pain, thinking that this might all be her fault. She shouldn't have showed him those apples, those shouldn't even be around his reach. She shouldn't have even bring him to the supermarket. She shouldn't even think about bringing him along.

 

She shouldn't have done what she had done.

 

Gulping badly, she let her tears fall all of a sudden, unable to stop her tears from falling. She felt lonely. The room felt cold, empty and wide. It was scary, as scary as to have someone attacking you from the back within this silence.

 

She shook her head badly and tightened her grip around Luhan's small body. It was the first time she felt scared. So scared that she wanted to just lower her pride and jump into Luhan's arms so badly for once, but it never happened, knowing Luhan's state in the doll might last forever.

 

She was sure, so sure of her growing feelings for him, but didn't want to admit anything as she was afraid of his cold rejections. She had seen them, the cold look he gives to the girls who confessed to him. It was a tragic moment, one must say.

 

Hyemi wiped her tears away and slapped her cheeks twice. "Hyemi, stay focus, the night is not over yet!" She forced a smile and looked out, the moon was slowly, slowly pulling colors, a soft pink was formed around the moonlight slowly and slowly, it turns into a deeper shade of red.

 

A true smile crept onto her face. She looked at Luhan. "You see that?! You can finally be back to your ownself now!" She picked him up and set him by the window.

 

She bent down and placed her hand on his chest, right where the heart should be and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply and smiled. You'll finally be back now... She opened her eyes and pushed her lips against his.  

 

Change back, Luhan. And tease me for all you want. She released him from her grip as sparkles formed around his tiny body, shining brightly in front of her that blinded her vision.

 

A ring of unreadable words surrounded him, like a neon ribbon around him, floating up in air like a feather. She was surprised, it was the first time she had seen such words, it was clearly not arabic letters, nor will it be any chinese ancient letters or anything, it was something like an alien language that she didn't understand.

 

Luhan's sparkling body landed safely onto the ground (With clothes of course). The sparkles slowly faded, which focuses her vision as she runs towards Luhan and sat beside him.

 

"Luhan...?" She called, hesistating. She was afraid that he might not wake up, it was, somehow the thing that she was most afraid of right now.

 

"Luhan...?" His eyes twitched, slightly.

 

She held onto his hand and placed them on her cheek. "Luhan... It's me... Your master... Your bad... Bad master..." She let her tears fall as he wasn't awaken yet.

 

"Luhan..." He opened his eyes slowly, feeling a warm liquid dripping onto his hand.

 

Hyemi wasn't aware yet, that she closed her eyes and bit her lips silently, muffling the cries that were about to burst any moment. 

 

 

"Yah... You're crying as if I'm dead..." He mumbled softly, which surprises her as she looks at him, embarrassed that she actually cried.

 

"I... I..." He placed his index finger on her lip. "Shh..." He spoke softly and got up from the ground, having himself looking at her face to face. "Don't cry..." He whispered and pulled her into a hug.

 

"I'm here now... So don't cry..." He closed his eyes and smiled.

 

She shook her head. "You don't know how lonely I felt."

 

"I'm sorry... I know I should have told you..." He whispered softly, still hugging her. But she didn't stop crying.

 

"I was so sad... So lonely..." She continued to ramble while hitting his shoulders.

 

He smiled and tightened the hug. "I know... I know baby I know..."

 

"Don't call me baby you !" She smacked his shoulders once more and looked at him in the eyes, her tears were threatening to fall again.

 

"I missed you..." Was her words, and his lips crashed onto hers.  

 

 

 

Not edited 'cause author is too tired to bother.

Enjoy. <3 I'm back btw