i wonder if you hurt like me

i wonder if you hurt like me

(Jia's POV)
"it's been a while since we've met.do you think,he still remembers me?" said Jia to Fei. "OF COURSE HE WILL!why?aren't you believe in him?He did said that he'll never leave you right?" "yes, he did, but,there are many ladies out there,who's prettier than me. They'll go flirting with him when he's performing on stage won't they?" said Jia, "haishh..Jia,why don't you believe in him? i know there'll be some girls flirting with him,but,he'll never leave you.he love you!forever and ever.believe me? okay?". well,Fei did said that to me,but I still feel that something's wrong, "Fei, don't you think,that he'll forget me and go to some other girls out there?he doesn't even texted me for a long time! he doesn't even tweet!I'm worried :( well,I did hope that he'll remember me here though" "He will, believe me okay Jia?" *the clock rings* "aigoo.it's 12 already! let's get some rest! we have to go to school tomorrow.Jia,don't stressed out until late at night okay?You'll get sick.we have to go to school happily tomorrow." . thanks to Fei,i felt better.i went to sleep and forget about the stupid things I've been thinking about.
(the next morning) "JIA!!! WAKE UP!!! WE HAVE SCHOOL IN 45 MORE MINUTES!!! be fast and shower!!!". I woke up and look at the clock, "OMO! It's 7 o'clock! I have to get up fast!" so,we had our breakfast and went to school together.Unfortunately,I was still thinking about the thing we talked about last night..

(school hall)
we were standing in front of our locker,and I still can't forget about the thing we talked about. "Fei, I wonder,if he hurt like me" Jia said to Fei, "aigoo..so,you were still thinking about that stupid thing? forget it Jia! we're at school,we have to focus okay?" "haishh...okay :("
suddenly,someone hold my shoulder from the back,someone whispered "don't you miss me?well, i guess you didn't," OMG! I was so sure that he is Junsu,I turned back and it is Junsu! "I DID MISS YOU,YOU CUTE LITTLE THING!I guess,you're the one who didn't miss me huh?"
"WHAT?! are you kidding me? I miss you so freaking much!" "then,why don't you call or texted me?!" "I'm so sorry,I was so busy.you know that I'm having tour right ;p" "yes, i do know about that ;p so,how's your tour?is it fine?" *the school bell rings* "OMO,I'm so sorry,i have to go,I'll tell you about it later okay?"..

That evening,we went to a restaurant together,only the both of us.after we had our meal,he went to the rest room. He left his phone,and he received a text message.I read it,it is from a girl from.. i don't know where.. it says..



Darling,did you tell your girlfriend that you're going to break up with her? did you asked her?

I was so shocked! suddenly,junsu came out from the rest room and saw me holding his cell phone. "Dear,what are you doing? are you reading my text message? don't you believe in me? *shocked face* " "yes,I USED to believe in you,but,sorry,not now." I throwed his cell phone away and splashed the drink that we ordered. I ran out of the restaurant,while i was running,he screamed "DEAR!KAJIMA!! (please don't go) " I keep running without looking at him,even for a second. I ran..yes,while crying.I can't believe that he did that to me.

I came back home and my friend,Fei,was looking at me,she said "Jia!why?what happened? did something happened during your date just now?!" "YES!he had to go to the rest room and he left his phone,there was a text message and I read it,He cheated on me! see,I did tell you yesterday that something was wrong!" "now now,stop crying okay? MOVE ON Jia,forget about that stupid guy! Move on!"

The next day,Fei and I saw him at the park with the girl.I was so shocked that he could do this to me.I cried,Fei was trying to calm me down,but failed.the next day,I woke up, BRAVELY! I want to forget everything and move on.A year passed by,and i was still thinking about him.yes,I admit it,I am stupid.I am stupid cause I still thinking about him when he's living happily with another woman. Fei married to a very beautiful guy,but,me? I was still thinking about that stupid guy. In a month,I would forget about everything,but,after a year,the feeling came back.I cried everyday. I can't eat,I can't sleep.i wonder,if he cried all night,thinking about me.. i wonder if he hurt like me..