Chapter 12

Its A Messy Love
Taemin talking. So after I fought with that bastard Nichkhun, I told Sulli, "Fine if you say so. I'll fight for my love." My words shocked her but I meant it, every single word. I'm never going to allow Jessica date Nichkhun just to be dumped in the end. The bell rang so I made my way back to class. Jessica wasn't in the class the whole time. She probably went home. After school, I went to my locker to put some stuffs and found a girl standing by my locker. It was Jessica. I was pumped up and excited so I ran to her. "Jessica!" I shouted towards her when I accidentally bumped someone. The girl I bumped fell to the ground and all her books fell. I helped pick up all her books and gave it to her. I don't know her but she looks sort of like Jessica. I apologized and ran to Jessica. "Hello, Taemin. I'm so sorry about a while ago." She shyly said, playfully twirling her hair. I nod as I gave her a smile. She looks angel-like that she makes me think I'm dead and in heaven right now. I couldn't stand her charms, the way she twirls her hair, the way she bit her lip and the way her eyeball rolls around to avoid eye contact. Everything about her seems so perfect. I hugged her and her hair, "I'm sorry as well. And about my words, I actually mean it." I said before I let her go and dashed away. I'm to shy to face her after what I told her. Just then, when I thought I was safe, I ran into my sister. "Taem? Did I just see you talk to Jessica?" she said looking awfully mad. I shook my head, taking her bag from her. "Stop lying. I told you to stop talking to her," she said as we walked down the stairs. "But I told you, I liked her! How much I appreciate you is not as great as how I loved her!" I said and pouted. " But Taem, remember one thing. Jessica loves Nichkhun and only him. She was the reason I broke up with Nichkhun." She said and went first, approaching a smiling Minho.