Beginning and THE END.

12:51

 

Your POV

 

I’m riding the train today to unwind and stay there for a while. Gaah. I am so tired. Only few are riding the train and I’m already drifting to sleep.

 

End of POV

 

When _____ was in the train, she fell asleep. Her head leaned to the shoulder beside her and woke up when she felt that the one sitting beside her left. After that, she realised that the train is already in its destination so she went out already.

 

Since _____ was new in the place, she was still hanging out at the train station and rest there for a while.

 

“Hmm… Only few people in this place?”

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin was at the train station, taking a picture of the area; things that are somehow beautiful in his eyes for a memorabilia. He was scrolling his camera around when he spotted this beautiful girl, who’s cutely drinking surrounded with many baggages.

 

The girl accidentally looked at his direction.

 

“Is he looking at me?” _____ thought.

 

Confused, _______ looked around to check if he wasn’t really looking at her instead at someone else; but nobody’s around. She was about to leave maybe half afraid for an anonymous person is looking at her.

 

But one of her baggages opened and she’s having a hard time closing it, so the ‘anonymous’ person helped her bring her baggages.

 

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS…

 

--Your POV—

 

After what happened at the train station, the ‘anonymous’ person or let’s say Sungmin and I became close. He started touring me around this place. We always go to some places and enjoy our time playing like what kids do. We became close, really close. I think I fell in love with him.

 

---End of POV---

 

 

 

--Sungmin’s POV—

 

After the train station incident; I started touring her around. I always bring her to my favourite places, play like we were kids and just enjoy our time together. We became really close because of me, touring her around this little place. But that so called close friends between ____ and I became an unknown feeling to me, maybe it was LOVE.

 

I went to the place she was staying, I gathered up all of my courage to ask her out, gladly she agreed. We went to a cute restaurant; I was about to speak up when…

 

“I have to tell you something” We both said in a chorus.

 

“You go first.” She said.

 

“Aniyo, ladies first; you go first.” I said.

 

“But…”

 

“It’s okay.” I said and smiled.

 

“Fine. Oppa, it was nice seeing you and meeting you everyday… but…” She started speaking with a hint of sadness in her voice

 

“But what? Why? Is there something wrong?” I asked, half afraid of what she’s going to say.

 

“Oh… It’s- It’s nothing don’t mind it… Mianhe… I don’t wanna hurt you…” she said and whispered the last part.

 

“What did you say?” I asked, so that I know what she whispered.

 

“Don’t mind it Oppa, you’re going to say something?” She answered and asked me so that we can change the topic already.

 

“Ah… Yes… I-I want to ask you if…you mind going to the park already?” I asked. I shouldn’t be asking that… hmph.

 

“Oh, sure.” She said not smiling.

 

I know that something’s bothering her. But I don’t know what it is.

 

AT THE PARK

 

“______-sshi…” I slowly and softly said.

 

“Hmm??” she asked.

 

“Look at the stars…Beautiful isn’t it? And also the moon!”

 

“Uhm… Nae!!! They’re very beautiful!”

 

“But you know, I found the most beautiful thing in the world just a week ago. I saw it on the train station.”

 

“Oh? Really?? What is that beautiful thing that you found a week ago?”

 

“It’s… YOU… _____-sshi. I know we just met a week ago, but you’re the reason why my heart beats every time I saw you. Will you be my girl?”

 

“…”

 

“It’s okay if you won’t answer me yet. I can wait.” I said.

 

“Mianhe Oppa but… *kissed me on the lips*” She said then kissed me after that she left.

 

More and more days have passed; I’m still not seeing her. Did she left the place me not knowing? I’m missing her but still, I don’t have the courage to show a face on her again. And because of this a girl named ‘Sunny’ kept on bugging me asking me to be her boyfriend. Maybe because of depression and everything I asked her out and asked her to be my girlfriend instead of _____.

 

We went strolling at the park one day. I gave her a bouquet of flowers. We were enjoying the environment at the park, I keep on smiling and laughing at her; I am still teaching myself to like her, it’s hard to love her if all I was thinking and my heart’s missing was ______.

 

---End of POV---

 

---Your POV---

 

I’m already missing him.

 

I want to visit him as long as I could, but I don’t know where his place is. Unfortunate.

 

My heart… It’s longing for him. But, I know that I’m the one who killed his love for me.

 

And this is it. My last day, I’m already leaving, I cooked something for Sungmin as a thank you gift, sorry gift and a goodbye gift? I texted him, asking where he is and he replied that he was at the park. So I went to the park to search for him.

 

---End of POV---

 

________ was already at the park, she saw Sungmin from afar. She’s just few steps to Sungmin but she stopped and dropped her lunch box when she saw Sungmin with a girl, holding a bouquet of flower. And that was the day when her heart broke into pieces; she was already planning to tell him her true feelings that day even though she thinks that she killed his love for her; but it was her only last chance so it’s now or never. But in a bliss it all changed, she ran back to the place where she was staying, leaving the lunch box behind.

 

Sungmin saw her, he’s looking at her figure and Sunny noticed it. Sunny was already having the feeling that Sungmin doesn’t really loves him and now, she saw the proof. She punched Sungmin in his chest while holding the bouquet and threw the bouquet at him. Sungmin froze, he didn’t move any inch. He just got back to his senses when he realized that ______ already ran away.

 

Hurt, he went to the place where ______ stood a while ago; he found the lunch box and went home. When he got home, he opened the lunch box and found a cassette tape. He played it and heard ______’s recorded voice saying thank you’s and everything. Then, he realised that he should’ve not let her go at the first place when she kissed him. But it was too late.

 

He hurriedly went to the train station to stop her and tell her what he really feels.

 

----Your POV----

 

Going in this place heart broken, staying in this place falling in love but leaving this place heart broken again, Am I really that unfortunate when it comes to love?

 

I’ll be leaving this place not remembering those memories I’ve done in here, it will just break my heart.

 

See you soon Sungmin.

 

---End of POV---

 

 

---Sungmin’s POV---

 

I was running like crazy just to stop her.

 

Babo!

Sungmin you’re very stupid!

You thought that getting in a relationship with Sunny will erase your feelings for her?

Well you’re wrong.

 

 

I’m already here at the train station, I’m already hearing the train leaving. I need to run fast.

 

But it was too late. She already left. She left me with a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that was a not so good story.

Yeah I know it ... Mianhe... But I tried all my might to write this! KEKEKE... Sorry for the errors eveything!