Moving in: ren

Do you want to die?

Finally after all my hard trainee days I am being put into an idol group.

But I am not too proud, nor exploding with happiness. No, to make me suit the groups "concept" they made me grow out my hair, dye it blond, wear alot of eye makeup, and to add on to the fire. I wear, lots and lots of pink.

Yes my concept is "the metroual male" which makes people wonder, "is he really a guy?" and "he has to be a girl!"

Girl, the stupid word rang through my head, just the thing I wanted to escape from. It's not that I don't like girls. Just growing up with 3 sisters doesn't make you the manliest person. All those days of "Minki-ah! put on this dress" "oh your so pretty!" may have kind of traumatize me, or maybe I wanted to prove myself the head male of my family. Therefore if anyone had ever made a comment relating to my appearance or to my face. They would get a punch, kick, whatever, right back at them. Ya, I really despised that word.

I was pulling my luggage up to the dorm . I can't be the only one in this mess right? Our whole concept is being surrounded by pink. 

"ding,dong" as a rang the door bell a tall guy with wavy brown hair and quite well dressed opened the door. Well no way in hell is he girly. perhaps a flower boy, but definetly not a "girly" person.

" Which one of you guys invited the girl?" the boy asked non-chalantly. Either this guy doesn't want me here or he lacks emotion all together.

"ing excuse me? The names Choi Minki" My eyes darted at him as my knuckles clutched into fists. 'Self control , you could do it' I kept reminding myself.

"Oh . uh, sorry. I'm minhyun, I heard about your concept but I didn't know u would look that-" minhyun noticed how I became more tense and shut himself up in time. Good this guy knows how to read the situation. He let me through the door." ummm I'll show you the room you'll be staying in soon. But first were having a little party to celebrate the new group, so let's introduce you to rest of the team shall we?" 

As I entered the living room I wasn't even interested in how my new home looked like. I was more shocked about how every single one of the guys sitting in front of me looked manlier then minhyun. Great, my life. Minhyun introduce me to almost everyone, there was jr although the same age as me, he was the leader, and even though how manly he looked, his voice had his own category that was more feminine. He stared at me too long making me shudder and feel unconfortable. There was the aron, the oldest, apparently he is from califronia, he seems quite smart and chill. he was play fighting with jr, screaming random lines in english that were too fast for me to conjure.

"-and this is-" minhyun was about to introduce the last member. But it seems I was about to to get a very close up self introduction instead.

As he walked toward me, i had to hold my breath. What is this? The smell of alcohol? I thought the youngest person in the group was about 18!

" annyeong beautiful, what's your name?" the unknown blond guy started staggering toward me. I was about to kick him right there, nothing pisses me more off then the word beautiful. I'm a man aren't I? But I wasn't able to move in time. In a blink of an eye I was on the ground lip to lip to this drunk idiot.

I pushed him off in disgust and gave him a good punch in the nose before jr pulled me back. I accidentally punched the guy out and his nose was bleeding.

As I helped aron and jr lug the guy into his room and onto his bed, I notice that there was an empty bed right across from the room from the mystery guy. Also there was no luggage, nothing around it, just a cabinet with a whole lot of empty drawers, this is when minhyun stepped in from from the doorframe.

He looked quite amused from what he was about to say. " I see you have become quite close with your roommate" he was enjoying it too much. While I felt sick to the stomach. Minhyun continued, " we gladly introduce to you baekho-"

                                                                     ----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is the first time I ever wrote a fanfic and writing is probably my worst strength, but I am in an obsessed phase with choi minki, and I swear I will never get out of it. The reason why I made a fanfic where minki is a "lil" violent is because I believe this is how he should be portrayed as, instead of some girly character that is always done in many fanfics I have read, it's not that's don't like them... I adore them. But I wanted to give all nu'est fans a new feel. So please enjoy my terrible writing ^^