The Date

Winter Wonder Date

 

".. How come he's late? - Ugh, nevermind the time, it's so cold!" 
 
I groaned with midhigh voice, standing a knee long cut dress, it was slightly fluffy, really pretty and was jet black. With my bare legs, I made a strong stamp on the ground with my purple plum colored high heels, getting some snow on my foot, it quickly melted and I stuck out my tongue in vain. 
 
"Stupid snow, why do you have to melt, huh?" 
 
I mumbled and dust the few bits of snow of with my hand, getting up again, I looked around me and looked at the time. Only just to sigh and make a forgiving move with my shoulder as if I already knew I had forgiven him, no matter what. I moved my head lightly from side, humming lightly touching the snow on the street softly with the tip of my shoes, I pulled up at my scarf running a hand over my hair, looking quickly into the window I stood up against, if it still looked as I wanted it to be. 
 
People walked around happy and smiling, couples mainly being the biggest part of them walking around all cuddly with their red noses and red cheeks. Wonder if Onew has red cheeks by now, I bet it's cute to him .. along with his smile! I thought to myself smiling lightly into the beige colored and warm circle scarf around my neck, I felt two fingers tap lightly on my shoulder I turned around.
 
"Hey! Sorry if I made you wait, but all the snow.. Sorry!" 
 
Onew said, with flushed red cheeks, a red nose tip, his now brown hair being all wildly cute sticking out out under his grey knit hat. He panted lightly, so little smoky clouds came out his mouth I smiled, and shook my head. 
 
"It's fine, but hey been waiting for so long I've lost feeling in my body so the cold aren't that cold anymore" 
 
I replied teasingly, and laughed he quickly skipped together and gave me a big warm hug, I blushed, it was a little sudden but .. It was the only thing he could offer a cold lady right? I giggled softly into his neck, resting my hands on his chest, his was all warm and I was just being cold. Nice contact. 
 
He quickly turned me around and started walking, or rather pushed me down a small alley, it was cold, almost pinch dark, I quickly placed a hand onto his. It wasn't really because I was afraid of the dark, more that walking down dark and cold, wet, cracking old and .. maybe a bit scary alley's in the evening hour on Christmas Eve might not be my number one top 3 thing on my list of favorite locations in the evening, not to talk about during Christmas. Then I prefer to lay in front of a small open fire on a soft carpet next to .. yeah, Onew and a blanket and some hot chocolate.. Oh, I would love that..
 
So I snapped out of the dream just as I was about to get a warm kiss in my daydream, Onew stopped us in front of the small, cozy and just a slight touch of magically café or maybe just a small restuarant, nobody else than us appareantly was standing outside to get in, nor were there anyone other than a small waiter inside. 
 
"Is it here?" I asked, quriously, looking at Onew. He smiled and nodded.
 
"Yeah, come on inside, it's warm!" 
 
He said, pointing out the obvious I sighed with a smile and nodded, of course. The desire to make a comment on that was too great.
 
"Well, it's -17 degrees here I guess much any place indoors would be warm" 
 
I said, and looked at him raising my eyebrows, he blushed a little, it was cute. Teasing him, was clearly the best. He opened the door quickly and waited as a perfect gentleman, I went inside and he closed the door behind me, a warmth air and atmosphe closed around us, I enjoyed the warm feeling peek onto my skin, in a light painful matter but, that was only normal. The waiter was just there all of a sudden, taking our coats and showing us to the only table inside, all the way in back. I looked around as we walked, so old looking, but so cozy, like being up in the mountains. 
 
"So, what do you think? Pretty cozy right?"
 
Onew asked with a smile, pulling the chair right in front of me out and I sat, nodded. His smile grew a little more, and he swopped over to his chair and sat down. I giggled a little and took the menu, it was black and simple, the fire place next to us warmed me up it was nice. 
 
My eyes wandered down the different dishes, drink, hot and cold, non alcohol and alcohol, I noticed the long line dishes mainly with chicken, I looked up from the menu and noticed his wanderous eyes that moved quickly over a certain point on the menu, I leaned over the table, still Onew didn't notice my presense closing in on him, right in foront of him. 
 
I slipped my finger over his menu card and placed it in the middle of the card and pulled it down, he broke out of his stare and looked at me, I looked down on the card and laughed, falling back into the chair again, Onew looked weird at me, with a light blush, 
 
"What is it? What's so funny?" 
 
He asked, all innocent, I rolled my eyes with a smile and pointed on the chicken list, "You" 
I said and leaned closer to him, he looked a little nervous, I laughed inside of my head it was kinda cute, that nervousness he never showed normally. 
 
"What did I do?" 
 
He asked, all fussing, it made me smile but I quickly pulled a stone face before he notice I closed in till I was just a kiss from his nose tip. 
 
"You .."
 
".. Yeah?"
 
"Chicken manic!" 
 
I said loudly and bit the tip of his nose lightly and quickly jumped back into my chair falling onto it with a strong laughter streaming out of my mouth, he quickly rubbed his nose looking at me with an surprise look in his eyes, a little suprised and caught off gaurd, defiantly offgaurd. Then Onew, himself, broke out in laughter and cracked down into his chair almost falling of it, that he "almost" fell himself just made me laugh harder at him, and so the time flew by, it was fun, we had a really good time. 
 
I ordered something light, simple and delisious, luckily I had prepared and eaten a good potion of food before going so I just didn't have to fill my face with food, because I was hungry, and ofcourse Onew had chicken, I with it, he blushed a million of times and I couldn't help smiling, silly little boy, oh maybe not little but indeed he was a silly boy when it got to chicken.
 
Dessert.
 
"Hey you have some cream there" 
 
Onew said, I looked up having the spoon with ice just on the tip of my lower lip, his finger slipped softly over my upper lip, having the small piece of cream on his thumb he it off, it made me blush a little. I placed the spoon and ice in my mouth, closed and swallowed, looking at his lips and his tongue that just over lips. Tempting. 
 
"I could have eaten that myself, next time just mention it" 
 
I mumbled, Onew took some of his ice cake on his spoon and held it in front of his mouth,
 
"Oh, really? So if I did this" 
 
He stopped his sentence and placed the tip of the spoon on the spot of the entrance to his mouth and a big chunk of ice all over his upper lip, I just looked with my pale blush of the color of sweet light red, just turning a little redder, I knew he was teasing.
 
Dammit. 
 
I ate another spoonful with ice letting my eyes wander to the side still seeing his teasing out of the corner of my eye.
 
Dammit, again!
 
"and had it all over my face, wouldn't you take it off me?" 
 
He finished when he had all the ice away, I closed my eyes froaning a little, though I nodded. 
 
".. Yes" I agreed.
 
I closed my eyes, and huffed a little, stupid Onew, teasing chicken eating manic. I thought in my mind and forcefully took the last piece of ice cream on my spoon taking it up to my mouth, as I parted my lips and felt the ice touch lightly on them, I felt Onew putting his hand on the back of my head, the ice folded down the spoon and onto my tongue, as I was about to close my mouth and open my eyes just to see what he was doing, I felt his lips pressing onto my own. 
 
It gave me chills, even the it was so warm, the warmth from the fire place pricking onto my skin it felt like small shivers of snow flakes falling onto my bare skin where my dress didn't cover, soon his tongue glided into my mouth the ice had begun to melt on my tongue and as soon as Onew's tongue got in, we had a battle over the ice. 
 
Last piece. 
 
I got up from the chair just like him, putting my arms around his neck pulling him closer, as the kiss heated up, soon I was breatheless, it all went into this taste of strawberries and chocolate with hint of mint and vanilla. We broke of, the touch of his lips wandered over my cheek and down my neck, I bit my lower lip lightly, I quickly stopped his face from going lower, him targeting my collar bone, "Onew!" I said loudly into his ear. 
 
"W-W-What? Did I do something wrong?" 
 
"No! I mean, what about the waiter? And what if someone wants to eat here?" 
 
"No worries, it's my uncle's place and the waiter went home after servering the dessert, we are .. all alone" 
 
"Huh?" 
 
I said but, didn't get any longer before he placed his lips on my neck again, it tickled this time I giggled lightly, he just smiled and pulled at my hand and dragged me with him to the fire place, the carpet was a little fluffy and soft, he took his shoes off, I quickly took mine of too, the softness was gently carresing under neath my bare feet, it was nice. 
 
So was the kisses Onew began planting on me, I smiled hugging him. 
 
"Do you mind?" 
 
He asked, as if I had stopped the whole loving process I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.
 
"What the hell are you talking about? This is the best date ever, just like I have imangine it!" 
 
I said, finishing with a smile putting my forehead onto his looking into his eyes, he smiled. 
 
 
 
 
"Thanks, I thought so" 
 
 
 
He replied and kissed me, tender and passionately. 
 
 
 
And the evening was spent with warmth and that soft carpet. 
 
 
 
And some other stuff too.