A day of dancing.

Living with a Dancing Secret
LYDIA POV Finally! Donghae finally understands. Right after showing Donghae the video I got a text from Victor. To:Lydia- hey Lydia! Wong fu is actually having an ISA Seoul tomorrow and they want us to preform. So we're actually on our way now and we'll be there in about 10 hours. Don't worry about the hotel since we already found one. The hotels really nice and apparently the owner is a big fan of Quest. PS well be teaching a workshop every other day for a month so we sent you a ton of new pieces that you can help us teach. We'll see you in 10 hours! Bye! Are...... They........ Kidding me?!? I mean I want them to come but why now?!? I haven't even thought of my plan. And now I have to learn like how many new dance pieces. Right after I finished reading that text I quickly opened the email they sent me and I scrolled down the list of the ones I have to teach. Okay..... I already know about half of these. So I only have to learn like 9 dances. But these are for the hard classes! Aish! How am I going to learn these in 10 hours?! Well time to get to work. I jumped up from my seat and turned it so I could see the screen. Time to start dancing! I turned to Donghae and said "sorry Donghae. I only have 10 hours to learn 9 dance pieces. Looks like we'll have to cut our day together short." Donghae just sighed and came right next to me "it's okay. But let me learn the dance with you. I dont have anything else to do and now I really can't leave with all those fangirls there. Now there are more than usual because of someone thank you very much." he said sarcasticly. I just gave him a smile and we started dancing. DONGHAE POV wow. Who knew how well she could dance! She's amazing! Her moves are so sharp and she looks like that's why she was born. She's like a natural dancer. Who knew my little lily could be like this. While we were practicing she never faultered her steps. 10 HOURS LATER (still Donghae POV) Aish! That was so tiring! And I thought running from fans took a lot out of you! I took a cold, wet rag and started trying to cool down my body. I looked to my side and saw Lydia lying down on the floor trying to cool herself with the cold floor. It's been so long since I've seen her like this. I missed her. Her personality that brightens a room. Her smile, and especially her chubby cheecks (but they're not there anymore since she started dancing). She was so cute! I was smiling like an idiot at Lydia till she snapped me out of my thoughts. "Donghae" she started "it already 9 we need to get going now or else they'll be waiting there for a while" huh? Why do we need to go? Oh right! Her friends are coming early. I grabbed her hand and I dragged her to the car. But not knowing at the time that a person was following us.......... Hey you guys! Sorry for the bad chapter but I needed something to Segway into my idea for the next chapter. I was having a writers block which is also why this chapter was bad. So yea. Comment and subscribe and share this with your friends and your followers (if you write stories) the more subscribers the more motivation I have to write faster. And write your letter to the characters in the comment section and they'll be getting back to you in the next chapter. Bye!