Is that girl Sulli?!!!Oh no!!!

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Coffee shop..........

Sulli :Oppa,wait for me here.I have to go to toilet.

Heechul :Ok!be quick!!!

Heehcul waited for Sulli outside tohe toilet.He is so boring that he looked around,walking around.....

Suddenly,Heechul's face turns into white.......and he didn't know what to do......

Heechul :Oh !!!

Sulli came out for the girls' toilet.Tiding her clothes.

Sulli :Oppa!Let's go!I am very hungry!!(shouted to Heechul)

She looked forward to Heeechul oppa.He was trying hid and he seemed very scared.

Sulli :Oppa!What are you doing??(felt very confused)

Heechul looked up to sulli and waved his hands up and down.Seemed like telling her to hide.

Heechul :Hide yourself immediately!(whispered)

Sulli :Huh?!Whay?

She looked up and saw...............

Sulli thought :Is that him?(surprised)

She immediately hide herself.And asked Heechul.

Sulli :Why he is here?(whispered but with a tone of shouting)

Heechul :How come i know??

Sulli :He is one of your brothers!

Heechul :So what?!Would i tell him that'Sulli and i will come here today!"?Huh!!!(angry)

i wouldn't be that stupid!!

Sulli :Whatever,but now is coming towards us!Now,do what i said!(she whispered to Heechul and tell what he should do)

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Taemin's PO

 

Suzy and i saw Heechul in the shopping mall.Besides Heechul,there is a really pretty girl.Long browned hair,a little bit

curl and seems that she has a pretty good skin.Her figure.........Why it's seems like someone?But who?Ah!Is that........

no!Of course it won't be her!!!But it is really similar to her!!!We went towards them......

The girl besides him turned around so that i can just see her back.But seems crying.

I :Hi Heechul!!Why are you here??

Heechul :Oh!i am shopping with my girlfriend.But......we just argue.

Suzy :Oh really?Do you need our help??

Heechul :I think not.

I went towards Her'girlfriend'.

I :Hi,nice to meet.i am Heechul's best friend Taemin.But are you both ok??

She :we are ok.But i think we both should calm down for a while.(ran away)

Heechul :I am sorry.See you guys in school tomorrow then.(follow the girl)

Suzy :Taemmie~Do you think that the girl looks likee Sulli Choi??

I :Huh?!Really?i think not.f(x) and us are not having a good relationship,right?How come she would be with Heechul.

Suzy :Yes,you are right.Let's go!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Next preview :

Taemin looks at Sulli.

Taemin :Is that girl sulli?No,Sulli with a straight long hair with a big ugly glasses.And she always tided up hair.How come she would be that girl??

Jessica saw Donghae on the street kissing the other girl.Memories of the day coming back...............

She screamed...............

What happening next?See next chapter soon^^

Sorry that i haven't update my fiction cause of busy homework:( but i will update four chapters week:)