Chapter 14

It started with an affair

 

This Chapter is un-beta! Sorry for mistakes >__<

_________________________________________________

 

When I woke up on the next morning I felt something laying on my chest. I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly, only to see Jiyong cuddling against me, his head on my chest, his arm around my belly and still sleeping like a little baby. It was the cuttest thing I've seen for a long long time, so I started to his hair and smiled warmly. We both stayed like this for a while, until he finally woke up and whispered my name. “I'm here Hyung.” I said while still his hair. He looked up and smiled as me, like I smiled at him. Slowly he moved upwards and kissed my chin. “Good morning, Seungri... did you sleep well?” I nodded and he crawled upwards to kiss my cheek. "What about you Hyung? Did you sleep well?", he kissed my cheek again and whispered "I guess it was one of the best nights for quiet a long time."

 

Somehow it wasn't that easy for me to believe his words, but I wanted to. He still was laying there as if he would sleep, with closed eyes and snuggled against me. Slowly I tried to get out of his hug, but he simply tightened his grip on me. “Don't go..” he whispered again and I ruffled his hair lightly. “I just want to get breakfast for us Hyung...”, instead of an answer, he shook his head and did hold me even tighter. I laughed lightly and ruffled his hair again “Ah Jiyong Hyung~ I'll be back in a minute... or do you want to starve hm?”. After that he let go off me and I got myself out of the bed. I couldn't leave the room without looking at him once again. Now he was holding my pillow against his chest and cuddled it like he did with me earlier. I smiled to myself and walked to the kitchen. When I opened the fridge, I found strawberries and remembered that Hyung loved them. So I took some of them, two eggs, some bacon, orange juice and milk, to prepare a breakfast for Jiyong.

 

I started washing the strawberries and giggled lightly as I placed them on a plate. Actually I wanted to create a little heart out of strawberries but I thought that would be too much, I didn't want to scare him. After that I took a pan and made some fried eggs with bacon, while toasting some bread. I tried to remember what Jiyong always ate when we were somewhere overseas at a hotel, because this breakfast should be as perfect as the night we spent together.

 

When I finally placed everything on the little tray, I walked back to my bedroom and opened the door with my elbow. He still was like a sleeping angel laying there on my bed and I placed the tray next to him. I brushed softly his hair out of his face and smiled warmly. Somehow I wished it would be like that every morning from today on, but then TOP Hyung came back to my mind. I shook my head, as if it would help to get those bad thoughts out of it, but as Jiyong slowly opened the eyes and looked at me I suddenly forgot everything around me. “So you're finally awake?” I said while smiling back at him. If you try to describe what his smile was like, incomparable, the brightest of all, angelic, and perfect wouldn't even be enough.

 

He looked at the breakfast and I started to tell him what I made. “...and last but not least..”, I held the big cup, which I hid behind my back, in front of him and smiles warmly “...chocolate milk.” He sat slowly up and took the cup. For some seconds it was totally silent and I wasn't sure if I did the right thing. Maybe he only liked that kind of breakfast only if we are overseas? Maybe I should just have made the same breakfast we ate everyday?

 

“... you... really know everything I love, don't you?” he said while still looking at the cup. I bit my lower lip and shook the head. That wasn't true... if I really would know what he truly loves, it wouldn't be that confusing whenever he's with me. I took a strawberry and held it in front of his mouth. “Stop thinking about such things and eat Hyung.” I said while smiling as bright as it was possible. He ate it and drank a bit of the chocolate milk. After that we didn't talk much and just ate the breakfast.

 

When he ate the last fork of fried egg he lay back down and put his hand on his belly. I laughed and started to place everything back on the tray. As I wanted to stand up, he grabbed my arm and looked at me. And there it was again. That look which I didn't understand... which I maybe will never be able to read...

 

He took the tray and placed it next to the bed and sat closer to me, while slowly laying both arms around me. I felt how the butterflies in my belly started to fly again... those butterflies which should be there, because I knew it was wrong, but on the other hand, it felt so right, that it couldn't be that wrong... when he leaned his head against my shoulder and snuggled closer and closer, I finally gave in and decided to trust Jiyong. In the end he's the older one of us, so he'll know what he does. At least I hope he did know what he was doing.

 

I truly wished I could read his mind, when he pushed me gently down on the bed and bent over me. His face came closer to mine and then I felt his soft lips on mine. It wasn't as awkward as our first kiss and either was it as passionate as the other kiss before, it was just a soft and gentle kiss, simply perfect. When he moved back I opened my eyes again, and the only thing I saw were his eyes. Those eyes who could drive me crazy with one gaze, those eyes which make me cry if they show sadness, those eyes which made me fell in love with him, Jiyong.

 

It seemed like he hated the space between us, as much as I did, so he brushed his lips over mine. I couldn't stand it any lover and put both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently. He smiled because of my actions and I blushed lightly, when he softly over my lower lip. As I opened my mouth to say something, he took his chance and slid his tongue into my mouth and explored it. When he met my tongue, he started a little fight with it, which I willingly lost. It felt like he was everywhere, one of his hands wandered over my side and every inch he could reach. His other hand grabbed my hair gently, while his body was nearly complete on mine. After what seemed like hours he broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes. Both of us were breathing heavily and no words needed to be said. Slowly he slid down from me and snuggled close against my, still fast up and down moving chest, placed his head on it and started to little circles on my belly. “Can we just stay like this today?” he asked and I gently ruffled his hair like I did earlier that day. There was nothing I wanted to do more than being with him, so I kissed his head and that was enough for him to understand me. 

 

___________________________________________________________

Soooo, what do you guys think? I tried to write a kissing-scene ;__; It failed, didn't it? It was the first time I wrote something like that... so please forgive me... I'm really afraid of writing ... gosh... >__< 

I know it took me quiet long to write this update.. I had plenty of work with university and so on! I'm totally sorry!

 

And another Information:

I created a GRi-Blog on Tumblr :D -> nyongtorilove.tumblr.com

It would be nice if some of you would follow me! I want to promote some of my fav fanfictions! If some of you find your FF there as well, write on my wall or send me a message or something like that <3