Chapter 9 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

that night myungsoo returned home quite late. he went to his bedroom and see that the light in soojung's study room is still on. so, he went inside and see that soojung is sleeping in her study room again.

"you should have sleep in the room soojung" he mumbled slowly

he carried her bridal style to their room and laid her on the bed. soojung aware that she been carried because she just fallen asleep when myungsoo come into the room. when she feel that she is on the bed, she continue on her sleeping because of her unstable condition. after few minutes, myungsoo come out from the bathroom and laid beside her. he put the blanket on both of them and turn around and stare at her sleep face. When he was about to get up to sleep on the couch, soojung pull his wrist and snuggle closer to him and hug his waist tightly. it makes myungsoo stiffened at her sudden action. he loosened up a bit when he hear soojung mumble softly. 

"gomawo oppa~" 

______________________________

morning arrives and soojung wake up late than usual because she doesn't feel well with her stomach. she open her eyes and mumbled softly

"where am i?? this is not my study room" she turned her head to meet with myungsoo face really close to her.

"arghh!!!!" she screamed loudly and push myungsoo off the bed.

"ouch" he rub his sore

"what have you done to me??" she cover her body with the blanket

"i didn't do anything ok!! look we're still in our clothes" he showed his clothes and point at her too

"then why am i here?? i still remember i sleep in my study room last night"

“I bring you here and you’re the one who pull me beside you last night and hug me tightly” he smirk and that makes soojung blush at her action last night.

She quickly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

While for myungsoo, he went to the kitchen to cook for breakfast. After 30 minutes, he finished making the breakfast and soojung come into the kitchen. Her face look pale because it is her first day of period.

“are you ok??” myungsoo ask her when he notice her pale face

“erm..” she nod to him while holding onto the pain she felt.

Myungsoo decided not to disturb her and eat his breakfast silently. After finish eating, soojung get up to wash her plate and when she near the sink, a loud sound were heard. Myungsoo turned his head to see soojung laying unconsciously on the floor. He ran to her quickly.

“soojung, soojung, wake up” he shake her body but there are no response from her so he carried her to their bedroom instead of the hospital. After putting her on the bed, he take his phone to call his noona.

Sh: yeoboseyo~

Ms: noona help me!!

Sh: wait.. wait who is this??

Ms: noona it’s me myungsoo!!

Sh: myungsoo-ah wae??

Ms: noona soojung.. soojung

Sh: what with soojung??

Ms: she fainted and I don’t know what to do now.

Sh: what!! Bring her to hospital you idiot!!

Ms: I don’t want our parents know about it.

Sh: did anything happen to her before she fainted??

Ms: I’m not sure but she did said yesterday and the day before she had a headache and this morning her face was so pale and she didn’t eat much.

Sh: I want you to look at the calendar in her phone now!!

Ms: what was that for??

Sh: just do it!!!

Ms: ok~ I’m looking at it now~

Sh: scroll it to the last month and tell me what you see~

Ms: there is few continous days with mark~

Sh: what is the last date of the continous days with mark??

Ms: June 15th?!

Sh: what is today date??

Ms: it is July 9th~ why did you ask for the date noona??

Sh: I think I know why did she fainted~

Ms: why??

Sh: maybe because she is having her period~ usually on the first day those things will happen. You said that she having a headache right?? It must be the sign of her coming period.

Ms: ok~ what must I do now??

Sh: keep her in warmth because it can comfort her when she having a cramp later on. Don’t let her eat any junk food or drink any cold water. Keep her out from caffeine. She can be sensitive at time, so don’t try to set her off.

Ms: ok~ is there anything more noona??

Sh: nothing~ just keep her in warmth~ remember that!!

Ms: ne noona~ gomawo~

Sh: welcome~ bye bye~

Ms:bye~

_______________________

“I hope it really is her period if not than I’m in trouble” he mumbled slowly while her hair gently.

After taking a quick bath, he check on her condition. He had turn on the heater and decrease the aircond for her plus putting on another blanket on her before he get a bath.

“soojung-ah, soojung” he shake her body gently and it make her awake

“w-where am I ??” she tried to get up, so myungsoo help her too.

“in our room~ you fainted just now. Are you ok??” he give her a mug of hot chocolate since she didn’t eat much earlier.

She take a sip of her drink. “I’m fine. What time is it now??”

“ 9.30 am. Why?? If you want to go to school you’re not allowed too!! I don’t want you fainted again” he cupped her face and shook his head

“nothing. I just .. arghhh..” she winced in pain and hold her stomach

Myungsoo doesn’t feel like asking whether she is having her period or not but in other minute without he realize he had ask her that.

“soojung, are you having your period now??” a tinted pink were shown on his cheek

She just nod to his question slowly while holding onto the cramp she got in her stomach.

“do you need anything?? Medicine??” he panic to see soojung in that state

“hotpack please~ I put it in the second drawer in my closet” she point at her closet

“I think you should change your clothes too soojung. Your school uniform is too thin for you~ I’ll heat this hotpack for you while you changing your clothes~” he take the hotpack and walk out from the door, close it and went to the kitchen to heat the hotpack.

After changing her clothes to something warmer, she went down to check on the hotpack.

“your hotpack will be ready in a minute” myungsoo said it without facing her

she decided to sit at the kitchen counter and watch on him. She never realize that he is so nice to her until today when she feel the tigling in her stomach whenever he her hair, checking on her condition and touch her hand.

“your hotpack is ready. What should I do with it??” he take out the hotpack from the pot and put it on a plate.

“it’s ok~ let me do it” she tried to reach for the hotpack but he shoved her hand away

“no!! just tell me what should I do with it” he hold her wrist

“you need to wrapped it in a cloth so that I can use it. It is in the third drawer” he run to their room and take the cloth and wrapped the hotpack.

He run back to her who were sitting in front of the tv and give it to her. “thank you” she take the wrapped hotpack and wrapped it around her stomach underneath her clothes.

“do you feel better now??” he ask as he take a sit next to her.

“I do. Thank you” she put a pillow behind her, hug another one and watch the tv.

“is it hurt?? The cramps??”

“it is but this is normal”

“if you need anything just tell me ok?? I’ll be in my study room”

“ne arasso~” with that myungsoo went to his study room

___________________

Myungsoo is busy checking on his photo when he got a message from his friend.

Fr: Amber

Dude, are you free today after lunch??

I need your help~ :D

Fr: Myungsoo

What is it??

Fr: Amber

Please replace me for a photoshoot today~ something urgent come out and I can’t skip it~

Fr: Myungsoo

What photoshoot?? Can I bring my friend too??

Fr: Amber

A brand photoshoot at han river park. I think it’s not a problem. Anyway Minwoo will be there to help you.

Fr: Myungsoo

Ok then~ tell minwoo to call me when he is there~

Fr: Amber

Ok!! Thanks dude~ :D

Fr: Myungsoo

Welcome~ :P

he went to living room to check on soojung but when he's there, she's taking a nap on the sofa. he sit in front of her and stares at her face carefully.

'i hope you can open up for me soon soojung-ah'

he kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen to cook for lunch. as he was busy cooking, soojung wake up by the smell of food. she walk to behind him slowly without him notice about her.

"what are you doing??" she popped out beside him and it make him jump in surprise

"yah!! don't do that again!!"

"are you cooking something??"

"ermm~ our lunch~"

"can i taste it??"

"no no!! just sit there~ the food will be ready soon~" he push her out from the kitchen 

"hmphh" she pout at him and sit at the dining table

“the food is ready~” he put the pot on the table

Soojung clapped her hand like a little kid and they start eating their lunch.

“do you feel better now??”

“I guess. Thank you for earlier”

“you’re welcome. Ermm soojung~” he feel hesitate on asking her

“ne??”

“I’ve got a photoshoot later at han river park. Do you want to follow me??”

“han river park??” her face lighten up hearing the place

“ne. Do you want to follow me??”

“I want. I want to play with my roller skate. Can I bring sehun too??”

“sure if he is not busy”

“thank you” she moved to his site and peck his cheek and went to the living room to grab her phone.

Myungsoo were shocked with her sudden action. He don’t know that this kind of things will make her feel so excited about it.

Fr: Soojung

Sehun-ah, are you busy today??

Fr: Sehun

No. Wae??

Fr: Soojung

Assa!! :D Let’s play roller skate~

Fr: Sehun

When?? Where??

“oppa, when will we go to the park??”

“around two maybe”

“ok~”

Fr: Soojung

Around 3 o’clock at han river park ^_^

Fr: Sehun

Ok~ but I have class till 3.30 pm is it ok for you??

Fr: Soojung

It’s ok~ I’ll wait you there with myungsoo oppa~ :D

Fr: Sehun

If you have myungsoo-hyung, why did you need me??

Fr: Soojung

He have this photoshoot thing. I’ll be boring by then~

Fr: Sehun

Ok!! See you then ^_^

Fr: Soojung

Ne. Bring my favourite chocolate too~ :P

“sehun said he will come”

“it’s good then because I’m not sure when will the photoshoot finished”

_____________

Soojung is sitting on a bench waiting for sehun to arrive and in the same time, she have been observing myungsoo doing his work for more than hour already.

“must he smile at the model like that??” she mumbled slowly and frown at myungsoo friendliness.

“where in the world is sehun now??” she getting annoyed with myungsoo action and the late sehun.

“take 5” myungsoo shout and walk to soojung.

She hand him a water bottle and make a space for him to sit.

“thank you” he mumbled slowly but still it can be heard by soojung.

“where’s sehun??” he decided to ask when there are no single word coming from her but she just shrugged her shoulder and pout her lips.

Myungsoo peck her lips when “ehem..ehem..” sehun cleared his throat loudly.

“you’re here” myungsoo greet him and soojung look away to hide her blush face.

“am I disturbing something?? If I do then I’ll be leaving for a while” he gestured his hand to leave

“no just stay here. Soojung have been grumpy when you’re late. I think she can’t wait to play with her roller skate”

“what about you hyung??” soojung wear her skate

“I still had some work to do. Just go play around. When it finished I’ll give a call to her”

“ok then. Let’s go soojung-ah” she leave first because myungsoo grab sehun’s arm and whisper something to him.

“she got a cramp earlier so please take care of her”

“I will hyung don’t worry”

“hey Jung wait up” he had to chase after her.