Chapter 6 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

after the exhibition day myungsoo didn't even once contact soojung or even taking her picture secretly like he always do~

he felt miserable when thinking about him and soojung~

he felt like doesn't want to continue with the marriage thing anymore and he is giving up~

everytime when he had problem he will talk to his friend but he prefer to talk his problem with his cousin, seohyun because she is good at giving advice~ since he is the only child, he will always look for seohyun because she is like a sister for him~

______________________________________

seohyun POV

i just finish my class and right now on my way to the cafeteria~ 

minho still got his class i think so i decided to just wait for him there~

as i walk suddenly someone hug me from behind~

"do you miss me choi minho??" i can smell his perfume~

"yes i do miss you so much~"

"well i miss you too~ can you please release me now??"

"doesn't want too~"

"how am i supposed to walk??"

"just walk~ it's not a problem~"

"people will staring at us you pabo~"

"like i care about it~"

"aigoo.." my phone ring~ i look at the caller name and it state myungsoo~

"who's calling??" 

"it's myungsoo~ can i answer it??"

"it's ok~ you can answer the phone~" minho know that myungsoo is like a little brother to me. it's good he understand that~

"thank you~"

"yeoboseyo~"

"yeoboseyo noona~ it's me myungsoo~"

"ne myungsoo waeyo??" as i'm talking to him i walk hand by hand with minho to the cafeteria~

"i give up!!!" i can hear he let go a big sigh after that

"what do you mean by give up myungsoo??" at this time we already sit at the table~minho stared at me weirdly~ "put on the speaker" he mouthed at me~ and i just nod~

"about me and soojung~ i-i can't do it anymore~" i look at minho and he mouthed at me to meet myungsoo and talk about it~

"we can't talk something like this on the phone myungsoo~ meet me at our usual place this evening at 4pm??"

"ne noona~ i'll see you soon~" with that he hung up~ i let out a big sigh this time "aigoo..." 

"waeyo??" minho asking me while making his cutest face~

"myungsoo~ beside kai he is just like my little brother who i love the most~" 

"don't worry my dear~ i'll help you solve his problem ok??"

________________________________

minho POV

"how??" seohyun ask me~ honestly i can't think of any way to help him only sehun that keep lingering on my mind right now~

"do you remember sehun, soojungie chingoo??" 

"sehun??owh he is kai's friend too~ sehun chingoo right??" 

"ne~ i think he can help myungsoo with his problem~"

"how can he help him??" 

"you know right how soojung is~ hard to accept someone new in her life~"

"i know that~ it's hard for her to accept me too at first but what does sehun relate in this??"

"i still remeber 15 years ago, at that time i am 8 and soojung is 5~ we just move in so we doesn't have any friend until one day my neighbor's son keep coming to our home, he said that he wants to be our friend~ i don't mind about it but soojung really hate that boy~ she doesn't like it because that boy keep bugging her~"

"and that boy is sehun right??"

"yes it is~ until one day soojung keep smiling after he came to play with us~ they become good friend after that, until both of them were 10 sehun had to move to other place, soojung cried non stoply upon knowing that but still sehun keep on coming to our house because he cannot stand seing her crying~"

"wah~ he is a good friend of her~ why don't you call him and ask him to meet??"

"should i??" and seohyun nodded to show she agree with it~ so i call him~

"yeoboseyo~" sehun answered the phone~

"yeoboseyo sehun-ah it's me minho~"

"ne minho-hyung~ is there anything i can help??"

"are you free today??"

"i am hyung~ waeyo??"

"let's meet today at $$$$$ cafe at 4pm and please don't tell soojung about it~"

"ne sure hyung~ see you soon~" with that he hung up~

________________________________________

sehun POV

i just finish my class so i go to the cafe to meet kai~ i got a call from minho-hyung on my to there~ he asking me to meet and it is about soojung my little friend~ i don't know why i keep calling her my little friend maybe because she is little~ hehehe~ why did he want to meet me?? is there anything happen?? better to call her i think~

"yeoboseyo~" she said it with a cute voice~ i don't think she had a problem now~

"soojung-ah~ are you ok??" i ask her because some time i just can't believe in her when she make that voice~

"yes i am~ waeyo??" it make me relieve when she didn't have any~

"ani~ if- i said IF you have any problem you can always tell me you know~" 

"i know that sehun~ are you ok now?? you make me worried!!" she asking me that now~ i just laughing~

"yah pabo of course i'm ok~"

"whatever sehun~ i got to go~ byebye~"

"bye~" with that she hung up~ after finish talking to her i wait for kai~

"hey dude what's up~"

"owh hey kai~"

"having problem??"

"no nothing~ just about soojung~ you know her right??"

"owh that spoiled brat~"

"yah!!! don't say that!!! she is my best friend~"

"i just saying from what i look~ no offense man~ so what about her??"

"she's going to get married~" i let out a big sigh

"she's what!!!!??" he shout a little bit so i quickly cover his mouth~ i have to apologize to people around us~

"slow down your voice man~" i whisper to him

"with who??" doen't he know about it??

"kim myungsoo~" i sadi half-heartedly

"kim myungsoo!!! do you mean my myungsoo??"

"who else~"

"woah daebak!!!"

"whatever man~ about today i think we should cancel it cause i need to meet her brother~"

"for what??"

"don't know~ gotta go now i don't want to be late~"

_______________________________________

3.50pm at $$$$$ cafe~

minho and seohyun are already there waiting for the boys to come~ few minutes later, myungsoo come with his smile plastered on his face~ he is quite shock to see minho there with seohyun~

"annyeong myungsoo-ah~" seohyun wave at him and minho just smile at him~

"annyeong noona~ i don't know that minho-hyung will be here too~" he sit down in front of seohyun~

"is it ok with you?? i think he will be a great help with your problem~"

"ne~ it's really fine~" while they were talking sehun arrived~ minho who see it called him~

"sehun-ah over here~" he waved at him~

"sehun?? do you mean oh sehun??"

"ne~ do you know him??" seohyun ask myungsoo

"ne~" sehun sit beside myungsoo in front minho~

"annyeong~ oh! myungsoo-hyung is here, noona too~" myungsoo just smile at him and so do seohyun~

"since everyone is here let's order something to drink right??" minho called the waiter and make their order~

after the drinks had arrived they continue with the discussion~

"so myungsoo what is the problem actually??" seohyun asking him to make sure back his problem

"i don't think i can continue the marriage" he let out a big sigh

"why??" seohyun asking with shocked expression and so do minho and sehun

"seing her life so carefree i don't want to ruin that~ i can't find the chemistry between us~ and that time when you with her she always smiling" pointing at sehun

"hyung you know what it's not easy to see that smile~ i need to keep bugging her for months for that smile~"

"really??"

"it's true myungsoo~ he keep on bugging her and soojung really hate it until one day she started to accept him~  when sehun had to move to other place she started to cry~"

"but that is 10 years ago hyung~ you just need to keep bugging and care for her, so that she know your presence~"

"i've tried that before but it's not working at all.."

"i know this must sound a little bit weird-" seohyun were cut by sehun

"what is it noona??"

"why don't two of you living together~ the wedding is near right??"

"seohyun-ah~ are you sure??"

"i am~ but myungsoo are you??"

"noona i-i" myungsoo doesn't know what to say~

"just do it myungsoo~ i know that you only see her on the weekend right? that's why she never feel your presence~" minho try to convince myungsoo

"i think you should do it hyung~ if you only see her on the weekend it's not going to work~ believe me!" sehun too~

"i'll tell auntie about it so don't worry~" seohyun said it~

"ok~ i-i'll do it~" myungsoo let out a big sigh

_________________________

sorry for the late update~ 

i'm kinda dissapointed with myself this chapter really a mess~

please leave comment on what do you want to see in next chapter~

thank you for new subscriber~