01.

Stolen Kiss.

"Oppa! Anneyeong!" You beamed and waved at him cutely the moment he opened the door for you. He chuckled and smiled. "Come in." He motioned you over. You willingly entered.

"Waaah, I miss going here!" You said rather too loudly, but Sehun doesn't mind he knows you're really loud like that. You plopped yourself into the couch and made yourself comfortable, you grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

Sehun finally came over and sat beside you, you grabbed the remote at the coffee table and the television. While flipping through the channels Sehun cleared his throat.

"Oh?" You asked without taking your eyes off the screen. He sighed and shook his head. "Aigoo, you big pabo." He whispered but good enough for you to hear. You furrowed your eyebrows, "What!?" But, you still kept your gaze to the television. 

He blew a raspberry and stood up. "Nothing, what do you like to drink?" He asked still disappointed on the way you act towards him. "Orange juice, please!" You replied finally facing his way. He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

*Aigoo, that big baby! She'll just look at me if she wants something from me!* He thought while your still figuring out what tv show you would like to watch.

After sometime, you finally found a tv channel, HBO to be exact. And to add up on your happiness, they're showing your favorite movie. Sehun came back and handed you your drink, you thanked him and patted the space beside you.

"Sit." You said locking your eyes on the tv, while taking a sip on your cold ice orange juice. "You! You're not really going to look at me, are you!?" He finally blew up, frustrated the way your treating him.

Your eyes widen and almost dropped the glass your holding. Good thing you had a fast reflex and you immediatly put it on the table. "Oppa.." You whispered softly, too shocked to response.

He softened at your reaction but still stayed firm on the outside. He eyed you and rolled his eyes at you. You frowned and inch closer to him. "Mianeh... I didn't mean to." You apologized sincerely, while giving him your infamous puppy dog eyes.

He looked away knowing he had nothing against your aegyo. "Aniyo, you've ignored me! That's unacceptable!" He stubbornly replied. You sighed and thought of something that could losen him up.

Then an idea came into your mind and smirked. You turned off the tv and faced him with a sly smile. He looked at you with a confuse look,  that sly smile turned into a smirked when you inch closer to him.

His eyes widen the moment you grabbed his hands. "Y-yah! W-what are you doing!?" He stuttered backing out a bit. "You said your not going to forgive me. So I decided to do this!" You smiled.

The moment you finished your sentence you immediately pounded on him and tickled his sides. He laughed hysterically and shouted, no more like begged you to stop tickling him, but to bad he chose a girlfriend as stubborn as he is.

"No, not until you forgive me!" You said still tickling him. "Fine, fine! I forgiveee youuuuu!" He tried saying in between his laughs. You nodded but still keeps on tickling him. "YAAAAH!" He shouted.

"No fair!" He flips you over and now you're the one who's being tickled. "OOPAAAA! STOP!! PLEASE!" You shriek while struggling to get out of his grasp. "Huh, now who's begging?" He cockily said while keeping you under his grasp.

"Mianeh~" You breathed as he finally stopped tickling you. He nodded and smiled, you sat up while he lie down on your lap. "WAAAAH, _____-ah, that was tiring! Oppa's so tired!" He whined as he closed his eyes to relax.

You chuckled and looked at his peaceful face. You swept away his bangs and you run your hand through his hair continuously. "Keep on doing what you're doing, Yeobo. It feels nice." He murmured. "Tch, such a baby." You whispered annoyingly but smiled anyway.

While keeping his wish, you studied his features, his long lashes, his not so small cute eyes, his not so perfect nose, his strong jaw line that reminds you of your Siwon oppa and those pouty lips. Then a thought came to your mind, you actually never tasted those pouty lips of his!

For the months you've been with him, never he did kiss you on the lips! Yes, he did kiss you on the cheek, neck, nose and forehead but never on the lips!

*I wonder how they feel like* You curiously thought. *A stolen kiss wouldn't hurt, right?* You asked yourself and smirked. "Yeah, it wouldn't." You silently whispered.

You leaned closer and closer and finally pressed your lips against his. *They're so soft!* You thought. You did want to kiss him longer but that would be bad, especially when it's stolen. So you had no choice but to pull away.

But when you're about to pulled back he held your face and kept his lips onto yours. Your eyes widen as he opened his eyes and smirked in the kiss. Slowly, the kiss turned into a hot passionate kiss. 

Not long enough, you pulled away to gasp for air. Sehun smirked while you dunk your head low, embarrassed on what you did. "Never thought you could pull off something like that, babe." He told you while he lift your chin up, making you face him.

"Did you have a good time stealing a kiss from me?" He continued teasing you, making you fluster more than ever. You shoved him away, mad at how he keeps on teasing you.

"I didn't mean to! I was just curious!" You tried defending yourself. But it was the wrong move, and because of that he teases you more by inching closer to you until your noses touches one another. "Really? Cause I don't mind you stealing another one." He smirked and winked at you. 



_____________________________

 AND I AM DONE! =))))
This was suppose to be posted early but because of my stupidity,
I accidentally pressed the backspace button and BADAM! Goodbye 
hardwork! XD 

Anyway, just watched MAMA and I could say that they're really a
promising rookie group! I wished that fans would also give attention to
EXO-M as much as they're giving to EXO-K. =)) Just sayin'. <3

So, how was the strory? I hope it's worth waiting for. If not kindly tell me
and I'll try re-writing it again for you. Also, I am sorry for my future
mistakes! =(( =))

Kamsahamnida!~
edited