I Hate That New Student!!!

It's Hard to Love You

Ji Eun's POV

"YA! Seohyun-ssi! Hurry up! We'll be late if you're like this all the time!" I said to my dongsaeng, Seohyun.

"Unnie, wait for me!" she said.

"Ji Eun-ssi! Don't be so mad to your sister!" My mom said.

"Aish, Omma.. Look! Suzy-ssi is waiting for me..!" I said.

 

I ran out of my house.

"Suzy-ssi, jamkkan man-yo (wait a minute), ne?" I tell her.

"No prob.." she said.

Finally, Seohyun appears.

"Aish.. We're waiting you for hours. Hurry up!" I shout.

"Ne, unnie.." she said, half crying.

"Ya! Ji Eun-ssi! What are you doing to your sister? We're not that late! Seohyun-ssi.. Gwenchana.." Suzy calming her down.

"Gomawo, unnie.." Seohyun said, soft.

"Then, come on! We're not here to do 'gwenchana..' and 'gomawo' right? We're here to go to shcool." I said.

"Ne, seonsaeng-nim.." Seohyun said.

 

"BTW, Suzy-ssi, mianhae.. I promise you to pick you up but finally, you're the one who were waiting for us.." I said.

"Gwenchana.. My house isn't that far from yours, anyway. BTW, you know that Kwanghee, chi? He confess to me! The worst, with flowers. You know how much I hate flowers, right? That's why I reject him right away. If I could, I would like to kill him." she tells me.

 

After a while, we reach our school. When I open the door, there's a boy who bumped me. Automaticly, I went angry. 

 

"YA! What are you doing there? You bumped me and you didn't say sorry at all?!" I shout.

" Oh, you there? i guess you're a pole.. Hahaha.." He laughs. 

 

"Ji Eun-ssi, what are you doing there? Who is he? I've never seen him before.' Suzy said.

"I don't care about him. I hope he's not my classmate." I said to Suzy.

"Wae? He's cute, you know." She said.

"Forget it. I'll never said that he's cute. NEVER EVER!" I said.

 

In opening ceremony, our principal introducing a new student. And that new student is that boy who bumped me. He looks at me and make a peace sign at me.

 

"Yeolobun, he is you new schoolmate.  His name is Jang Wooyoung. And he was a student of class 2-B."

 

WHAT?! 2-B?! Oh, great. That's my class.. What will happen next? Will it be more worse? Please, anything but him..

"Annyeonghaseyo, nan Wooyoung-ibnida! Please take a good care of me.." he said.

 

Then, Jessica and the other girls are screaming.

"Omo~, Wooyoung-ah!! Don't you think he's handsome, Ji Eun-ah? Kya!! Wooyoung-ie..I'm here! Look at here!"

She screams like crazy. Seriously Sica-ya! What's so special about him?

 

After that ceremony, that Wooyoung comes to me.

"Anyeong, Mrs. Pole1" he said.

"Pole?" Suzy ask with her cold tone.

"Ah.. Aniyeo.. I'm just act that I'll greet her but in the end I'm not greet her, but the pole beside her." he answer awkwardly.

"Haha.. Nice try, Mr. Jang.." I said to him with flat tone.

"Ji Eun,  hurry up!" Suzy said.

But before I could answer, Wooyoung answer that first.

"Wait, I have something to talk with her."

What?! What are you doing, pabo!!

"Ji Eun-ssi! The principal said that you should take me around this school. That's all. Oh, BTW, I'll be waiting after school! Anyeong!" he said.

What?! Me?! Take him around?! OMG! I hate that new student!!!

 


Anyeong, guys!! Sorry for the really really long update.. X( I didn't have much times to do this FF. Now, I'll update every week if I don't have any exams. Again, mianhae.. X( 

BTW, thanks for reading! And thanks for all subscribers!! ^^