KOREA, HERE I COME!!!

Forbidden Friendship.....or Love?!

a/n:  I am so sorry if i have not updated this for like almost a week, there's been a lot of happenings in my life right now, so hope you understand. Before I give you the story, i would like to make some "clarifications": as you all know and read in the FOREWARD that this fanfic of mine is purely based on MY DREAM, but there are some parts of my dream that is really difficult to put into writing (especially in the succeeding chapters) and so i just made a little bit of revisions in my "dream", also for your information, some scenes in this fanfic is a true to life story of mine. Isn't that interesting?! hehe... :)

now, i'll give you the first chapter! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Vampire Kingdom (somewhere in Korea)

 

Too much chaos. Blood everywhere. Anyone who they come across, even if it’s their own kind, they’ll bite them and their blood, that’s how hungry they are. The King and Queen who saw this are not happy at all. Even their sons are so sick and tired of all the noise outside—screaming, shouting and crying.

 

“Can they all stop that?” said the youngest prince, covering his ears of all the noise outside.

 

“Hush….it’s alright.” Baekho, the 4th prince said, comforting Ren.

 

a/n: maybe I can give a “very” little bit of BaekhoxRen here….hehehe….but just “super little” >.<

 

“That’s it!!!” exclaimed the eldest. Everyone looked at him in confusion.

 

“We won’t live here anymore!” Sungkyu, the eldest, said happily; not noticing the shocked expression of his brothers and his parents.

 

“What?! How about the village? Who will look out for them?!” said their mother who got panicked a little.

 

“Nononono….no. I did not say ALL of us will leave.” He laughed a little. “What I mean is that, the 5 of us will not live here anymore and you, mom and dad, just stay here to look for your village.” Sungkyu smiled.

 

“Eh? Does that mean that you won’t come back here? Forever? Don’t you have friends that you will miss if you will leave?” their mother said, almost going to cry.

 

“It doesn’t mean that if we will leave that we will not come back and visit you anymore… also, we will leave this place because the people in the village are so hard-headed…ah! No, they’re monsters! They don’t know how to control their desires. Plus, friends? Who? Them? No way!!” replied Junhyung, the 3rd prince, rolling his eyes and is going to explode in any moment now.

 

“Wow! Even in this kind of situation you can still talk so smart, huh?” Joon, the 2nd prince, replied smirking.

 

“YAH!! Shut up you blood-er lover!” Now, Junhyung have exploded.

 

“Yah! I’m older than you! Call me hyung you useless brat, and don’t call me ‘blood-er lover’ when you yourself blood too!!!” shouted Joon.

 

“Bwoh?? Hey listen here you arrogant hyung! I maybe useless because I’m not using my brain that much, I only use it in desperate situations….and also, I can control my ‘desire’ when it comes to blood, unlike SOMEONE here!!!!” answered Junhyung who emphasized the word ‘someone’ though he’s talking to Joon…LOL. xD

 

While both of them are shouting to each other on who is better. The other members of the family who are just looking at them like they are watching some action movies. Sungkyu who just massage his forehead thought, ‘not again,” and sighed. Ren who just hugged Baekho tightly, afraid on what his 2 hyungs will do if this keeps on. And their parents who are trying to stop them.

 

a/n: while writing this part, I can’t help myself not to stop for a while, ‘coz I’m really laughing so hard! Hahaha >.< I can really imagine both of them arguing with each other…haha…also, do you like it when I give a slight of BaekhoxRen??!! But please don’t get your hopes up, coz there will be only hugging and some comforting (keke). I just want to keep this fanfic as true as it is in my dream (^^) and I’m also sad that it’s not MinhyunxRen...xD I mean Baekho being the brother of Ren instead of Minhyun….hehehe… *cough* okay, on with the story. ^^

 

 

In The Human World

-Sunghyun’s House-

 

Sunghyun’s dad who is watching his daughter packing and can see that she’s so happy. He sighed and thought, ‘I think there’s nothing I can do to stop her.’

 

YOUR P.O.V

‘Yes! Finally! I can go to the place that I’m dying to go—KOREA!!! Waaahh~~~’I thought happily. Screaming in my head like a fangirl.

 

“Hyunhyun……can you not just go there? …… please?” my dad pleaded for like an nth time already. Just hearing those words, my mood just drop down to negative zero (LOL). ^^ (Hyunhyun is what my dad call me.)

 

“NO!” I said sternly, not looking at him, just continuing in packing.

 

“Why?” my dad asked sadly.

 

I froze at his stupid question. ‘WHY?!’ did he just ask me that?! OMG!!! How thick can he get??!! I sighed and faced him,

 

“What?! You asked me ‘why’!!! Gosh dad!!! You know how much I wanted this. You know how much I dream this and now it’s coming true! You know how much I love to go to Korea. And why are you insisting for me not to go there? I’m not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself! Oh, don’t worry, I’ll call you or FB you when I get there so that you won’t be so worried!” I said. Getting wild at first and since I don’t want to argue with my dad, I try to compose myself.

 

There I blurted it out. ‘I feel relieve after all that!’ I thought and smiled to myself and I continue with my business (preparing). ^_^

 

“Of course I’m worried about you. You’re my only daughter and your mom…..well, you know. That’s why I’m afraid that I’ll lose you. I don’t want that to happen.” He said, looking down.

 

“Dad! Do I look like I’m going to a war? I’m going for a vacation…a vacation dad!!!” I said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere. My dad smiled a little bit.

 

“But…. I’m worried now since you’re going alone. What if you’ll get lost? What if you’ll be kidnapped by some bad and ugly guys? What if you don’t have any money that you can’t eat, or call me or worse, you can’t come back here?” my dad said who is now imagining a lot of bad situation like I’m a 12 yr. old girl who doesn’t know about the word ‘direction.’ I sighed and I’m getting tired of all this so I take a seat on my bed.

 

“Dad.” I said, “honestly, me and my friends have planned to go to Korea long time ago, and just a few weeks ago, they decided not to go since they have other problems and some of them have conflicts with their other schedules and so, it’s only me.” I said, scratching my head.

 

“Then why did you not just—”

 

“I know what you will ask me. It’s okay with me since I already bought my ticket before they do, also I don’t want to decline since this is also what I want, which you already know.” I told him in a matter-of-fact tone. Actually I have already bought my plane ticket a week ago (hehe)… I bought it ahead of time since I know my dad will try to stop me in any way he can and since I already have the ticket so he’ll think otherwise. ^^

 

I saw my dad sighed. I giggled. I know he can’t win over me. Ha! I’m a genius! :P

 

“Arasseo!” he said, defeated.

 

‘heh~I know you would give in,’I thought evilly.

 

“But please! Just do me a favor! Please take care of yourself, okay? And don’t talk to strangers, even if they’re handsome. I know you Hyunhyun. Also, call me when you get there, ne?” my dad concluded. I feel sad though, leaving him alone here, but he still has ‘business’ to attend to. A business that I don’t even know. Oh well, who cares as long as I can go to Korea! Bwahaha~~ I smiled and laughed evilly in my mind.

 

“Of course dad! And I will miss you!” I said while hugging him. “I’ll call you everyday if you want. I’ll even send you some packages if you want too. And oh, about talking to strangers, don’t worry I’m too shy to even start a conversation with strangers and even if they are the one who starts the conversation, I’ll just walk away. But about the ‘handsome’ thing…I’m not sure about that….hehe…I’m just kidding dad! Don’t worry, I’m only there for vacation for a month only. Nothing can go wrong!” I said smiling at my dad trying to hold my laughter. ^^

 

‘I hope so…I hope nothing will go wrong.’Her dad thought, smiling weakly to his daughter.

 

“So are you done packing now? Have you pack the things you needed? If so, let’s go! I’ll send you to the airport.” My dad said, smiling.

 

“Waah~~really? You will do that dad? Omg! Thank you so much appa!!! Oh, yeah, I’m done packing! Yipee~let’s go!!” I smiled, jumping with happiness (I can be spoiled sometimes^^)

 

My dad get my things and put them in the car. While I am trying to think if there are things that I forgot. —

 

Ipod – check

Phone – check

Galaxy tab – check

Clothes – check

Pocket money – check

Chargers – check

Diary – check

Some make-up kit – check

 

‘hmmm…what did I forgot? I think I forgot something…hmmm…I wonder what—?’I cut my thought when I know what I forgot.

 

“AAHHH~~~ omg!!! My ticket!!! MY PLANE TICKET!!! Where the hell did I put it???” I shouted in panic which startled my dad outside.

 

“Are you okay—?”

 

“DAD!!! Did you see my plane ticket? OMG! That’s the most important thing.” I almost go crazy.

 

“Relax Hyunhyun. Here, I’m just keeping it in my pocket. Sorry I forgot to tell you since I saw you happily packing your things and I saw your ticket just lying in the table near your window, I took it coz I’m afraid it will be lost.” My dad said calmly.

 

Phew~I am so relieved that I sighed heavily.

 

“I love you so much dad! I think I’ll go crazy if I lost my ticket…I can’t imagine myself…Thank you dad!!” I smiled.

 

“You’re welcome! I love you too Sunghyun-ah!”

 

I froze. I smile. It’s been a long time that my dad called me by my name. I guess he will miss me too much… of course I will miss him too… hehe…xD

 

My dad drove me to the airport which is an almost one-hour ride. Airport is really far from our house. >.<

 

After the long drive, we finally arrive at the airport. After the long talk with my dad, I finally bid goodbye to him.

 

I have already settled in my seat inside the plane. I feel so nervous and at the same time so happy (if you don’t know, the word “excited” is not in my vocabulary. Why? Because it brings bad luck to me. Weird huh? But its true^^) so many things are running in my mind right now. As the announcer in the plane said that it’s ready for take off. I sigh heavily.

 

‘This is it! Finally my dream will come true!’ I thought and just noticed that I’m crying. T_T this is what you call, Tears of Joy! ^^

 

“KOREA! HERE I COME!!!!” I shouted which shocked the passengers.

 

“Sorry.” I said, and bow down to them.

 

After that embarrassing incident, I just quickly stayed in my seat, just listening to my ipod. So that I can’t sleep, I took out some photobooks of Super Junior and began looking at the photos, (oh, did I forgot to mention that I also brought all, and I mean ALL my Albums and Photobooks too, well, there I mentioned it now…hehe)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, i apologized if i gave you a boring First Chapter!! T_T  i hope you are not killing your computer since you can't kill me....LOL.... don't worry, the next chapter is the start of some action, love and maybe comedy?! hahaha >.< anyways hope you still like this firt chapter. i just want to give you a little bit intro about the characters...keke :P also, sorry if there are some mispelled words since i updated this story now at around 1am!!! and my parents are bugging me to go to sleep already...hehe^^ so now, i gotta go to sleep. :)

And i am so happy that i got 3 subscribers, i even thought NO ONE will even dare to read this fanfic of mine! -_-

Anyways, please do leave some comments and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! ♥

 

--im still in the process of writing the next chapter-- please do wait patiently! :D