♦ Don't Ever Try to Lie , It Won't Working ♦

¤ You're Too Kind to Lie ..¤ ( ONESHOT )

 

You as Yoora

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

' Yah ! Listen here ! Don't you ever keep in touch with my son anymore .. ' , JunQ's omma yelled you . She don't even like you .. 

' Why ? Why can't I keep in touch with him ? ' , you asked back

' Because you're not suppose to be with him . Don't you realise ? You're poor , messy , ugly .. This is how my son's girlfriend ? ' , Mrs Kang said .

'  Okay , I'll try ,, ' , you said with slow voice ..

' Okay , If I found that there's anything between you and JunQ , I'm not going to forgive you ! ' , said Mrs Kang before get away ..

' Huh ~~ ' , you sigh and your tears slowly flow ..

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

' JunQ - yah .. Mianhae .. ' , you said after explaining everything to him ..

' Bo ? Yah ! I know you doesnt want to .. My mom asked you to do it , right ? Tell me that I'm right ' , JunQ yelled at you ..

' No ! I want it ! Sorry , but I never got any feeling to you since we're met at first time .. ' , you said ..

' Huh ~ Yah ! I know you're lying ..

' No ! I'm talking the truth .. ' you cut off his line

' Yoora , how dare you ? I really love you , but you done this to me .. If I know this will happen , I'll stay away from you ..' 

' So ? Go .. I don't need you ' , you said while holding your tears from flowing ..

' For know knowledge , it's my first time to be hurted .. I'm hurted .. Starting from now , I'll never know you .. '  JunQ said before get away from  you ..

' * fall down * yah ! I'm hurted too .. More than you .. Sorry .. Please forgive me .. It's not what that I want ..' , you said ..

Without you knowing , JunQ was at your back .. And in sudden , you felt a pair of hand on your waist while the chin on your shoulder. 

' Yoora , I know you're lying .. But sorry .. It wasnt working .. ' , JunQ said while spun you around .

' Yoora .. You're too kind for  lying .. ' , JunQ said before kiss your forehead .

' JunQ - yah .. Let me go .. ' , you asked 

' Why ? ' , JunQ asked curiously ..

' Your omma will got mad .. ' , you said ..

' Huh ~ Ignore her .. ' , JunQ said .. ' Am I right ? You're doing that because of my omma ?

' Hurm ~ Nae .. ' you answered simply ..

' So ? Do you love me ? ' , JUnQ asked with an innocent look .

' Yes ! ' , you said while smiling .

'  Ohh ! Hey ! Look there ' , showing the tree 

' Where ? ' , you said while look at the tree .. ' Yah ! There's nothing over there .. ' you said and suddenly , JunQ put his lips to your's .. You immediately push him . 

' Yah ! Pabo ! ' , you shouted .

' Hey ! You said you love me ? ' , JunQ said

' Huh ~ Yes ! I really love you ' , you said .

And once again , JunQ put his lips to your's , again . But this time you're not pushing him anymore .. You wrap your arm on his neck

JunQ broke the kiss ..

' I love you too