Introduction ~ Host club is neverland 25%

y sensei

He...a college student that study about hospital but agree to smoke because of thing that call 'money'

He...Don't care about no one but care about a girls because of thing that call 'money'

He...is a cold person but agree to work in host club because of thing that call 'money'

He...don't like to talk with no one but agree to go with a girls that he satisfy because the thing that call 'money' 

as always! 

And he...agree to take his life close to the girl like me , It is because of the thing that call....'what' !?!?!

 

 

 

Intro

Host club is neverland

"Oh my god, Why my best friends ' U-ee'  want to come to this place "

"If you don't want to come here...you can go home right now"

"Shut up! Takuro"

'Yumi Ray' Turn around and frown to her handsome badyguard that give her a ride to famouse night club in Tokyo. Honestly, You can't say that he give her a ride because 'Yumi' force him to give  her a ride, because of 'U-ee' her best friend that tell all her friends to go to night club so we can soothe ' Mirun' One of her best friends that just got her heart broken. That's why Yumi is unwilling to come. 

Even know that they only 17 but come to a place like this is not hard. Because U-ee dad is the owner of this place. That's why they going to treat them like a princess.

"In 2-3 hours I'll come pick you up, hope thay you want get into a fight otherwise you will get into big trouble"

Takuro look at the pretty girl by the mirror in the front of the car. They grow up together. Takuro is the son of a maid in the Yumi house. He graduated and trust by yumi dad to protect her. 

Yumi dad trust takuro so much, he's good at working, smart, and know how to fight. That is why this bodyguard can take care of yumi like she was his sister.

Let say, Takuro is count as the guy that has everything. He's handsome, tall. Everytime he follow Yumi he going to wear a tuxedo . His black hair that cut and set in a style make him look even more handsome. But because that they grown up together. Yumi can't fall in love with takuro. Of course , he used to see how she act all the time. Can't fall in love with her either!

"I know! If i get into a fight takuro won't take me to some where else anymore. Why would i want to get into a fight then?" 

"That's good that you know" 

"I know, Father"

Yumi make a silly face while takuro open the door for her. Yumi walk donwn from the expensive black car. In a black tube skirt

she wear some earing. That's make her get everybody attention when her black heel walk out of the car. 

Her soft hand looking for a phone in her purse and she call the daughter of the owner. 'Miss U-ee' then the employes will take her to the VIP room with no problem.

But...Yumi put her phone back in her purse and wave to the employes and say no to him. So, she agree to look for the VIP room by her self in the other way she can look around the night club.

The eyes that had mascara and eye liner make her look more charming. She look back to her bodyguard that stand in front of the car. Then her lips that cover with lip gloss smile back at him.

"I'm going inside now, you can go where ever you want to go"

"Are you sure that you don't want me to go with you?....I don't want you to come a place like this"

Takuro look at the