~6~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~
The NU'EST boys were excited to get home after a long day of schedules and performances. Exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep, all of them rushed around their dorm, getting changed in to comfortable clothes and getting settled in to bed. Well, all except Baekho.  

After JR had totally ruined his only way of possibly curing his Ren-caused weight gain and sleep deprivation, Baekho had felt like he had hit a wall. How could he get any sleep when all he can think about is soft skin and pink lips?  

So instead of sleeping in the bedroom with everyone else, Baekho made himself a buffet of ramyun, candies and snacks, sat himself at the table and decided that that's where he was going to spend his night. At the table, surrounded by food.  

Baekho knew it wasn't a great idea, especially since he's half-awake and that he might need to buy a whole know stash of pants soon, but he couldn't think of any other solution. It was either this or try to sleep next to a delicious looking boy all night while trying to ignore serious stomach growling.  

Reaching for a set of chopsticks, Baekho got ready to dig in to the hot bowl of noodles in front of him.  

That beautiful, blonde head of hair...

Yeah, he was definitely ready to get his eat on.  

That was until he sensed someone had sat down across from him at the table. Looking up from his bowl of Ramyun, he saw Aron sitting across from him, a serious look on his face. Baekho just looked at his hyung, a little confused as to why he was sitting there with him and not in bed like the other guys. This was supposed to be his private face-stuffing time and Aron was totally interrupting it.  

"What?" Baekho asked, looking blankly at Aron.  

"What's going on with you Baekho?"  

Baekho shook his head and looked back down at his bowl, getting ready to take a bite. "I'm fine." 

"Don't lie to me." Aron said, his voice a little more firm.  

"I said I'm fine."  

Baekho continued to move around the noodles with his chopsticks, not really noticing the irritated look that had formed on Aron's face and right as he was about to lift his hand up to feed himself, he felt a hand reach over and grab his chopsticks away from him.  

Looking up, Baekho saw Aron holding his chopsticks right before slamming them down on the table. 

  "Cut the crap, Baekho!" Aron yelled. "What the hell is going on with you?" 

Baekho was a little taken aback. He had never seen his hyung like this before and it kind if scared him a little.  

"But hyung, there's nothing going on. I'm fine." 

"Do you seriously expect me to believe that? You've been rude to all of us, you haven't been sleeping and obviously, you're eating more then a 500lb man does." Aron paused, taking in a deep breath to calm himself down before continuing. "Just please talk to me, Baekho." 

Baekho sighed. He was tossing back and forth in his head the idea of telling Aron about everything. He thought if he told him then maybe he could give him some advice...or he might just think he's a big weirdo. Either way, he really needed to at least let it all out...before he got any fatter.  

"Okay," Baekho said, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I've been having these thoughts and feelings lately." 

"Woah," Aron interrupted. "I know you're at that age and everything, but I don't think I can have 'that' conversation with you." 

"No, it's not 'that'." Baekho sighed. He really didn't know how to properly explain his situation. "Ummm...so I've been having these...uh, cravings lately, and ummm...they are caused by...someone." 

"And that's why you're eating so much?" 

Baekho nodded.  

"Hmmm...honestly, what it sounds like to me is that you like someone and instead of acting on your feelings your suppressing them which is making you replace your feelings with something else which in your case, is food." 

@_@ 

Baekho caught bits and pieces of what his hyung was trying to say but the difference was, he didn't like Ren. Well, he doesn't like him like that. Or at least he doesn't think he does. 

"So am I right?" Aron asked, leaning forward against the table.  

"Ummm..." Baekho wasn't quite sure if Aron was right or not. "Kind of, I guess." 

"Maybe it would help if you just talk about this person. You know, get all those feelings off of your chest."  

Baekho was now starting to feel a little uncomfortable. He wasn't sure how Aron would react if he knew that he had some sort of feelings for the groups maknae.  

"So...who is it?"   

"Ummm...uh...i-it's actua-" 

The door to the boys bedroom then opened up and out walked Ren, rubbing his sleepy looking eyes.  

"What are you guys still doing up?" Ren asked, slowly walking over to the table.  

Baekho didn't say a word and after looking at Ren for only a split second, he could feel his stomach letting him know it needed to be fed.  

Geez...even when this kid is half-asleep he still looks good... 

  Instead of saying anything to the boy who had just walked up to the table, Baekho reached over, grabbing the chopsticks that Aron had previously taken from him and started piling his now lukewarm ramyun in to his mouth.  

Aron caught on to what was going though and as soon as it hit him, he couldn't help but yell out, "I got it!" 

Ren had no idea what was going on and Baekho just stared at Aron, a noodle hanging out of his fully stuffed mouth, silently pleading him not to say anything out loud.  

Thankfully, Aron managed to catch on to that as well.  

"Got what?" Ren asked, now a little more awake then he was a few minutes earlier.  

Aron looked at Baekho and then over at Ren. If he was right about who he thinks is the person Baekho likes, he didn't want to spill any secrets. "Oh, well...it's nothing. We were just up talking. That's all." 

"Oh, are those strawberry gummies?" Ren asked, as if he didn't even hear Aron.  

Baekho still had his mouth full of ramyun and tried to mumble something but when that was unsuccessful, Aron spoke up for him instead.  

"Yeah, do you want some?  

"Sure." 

"Here, you can have my seat." Aron said as he got up from his chair, causing Baekho's eyes to grow wide.  

How can he just leave me here with him??? Baekho thought to himself.  

But Aron must've thought he was doing Baekho a favor because as he walked towards the bedroom door, he gave him a smile and a wink before letting out a loud, obviously fake, yawn.  

"I'm so tired, I'm going to bed. See ya guys in the morning." Aron said before walking in to the bedroom and closing the door.  

With Aron now gone, Baekho was left all alone with Ren, who had already sat down in the chair across from him and started eating the candies on the table.  

With one big gulp, Baekho swallowed his mouthful of ramyun noodles.  

OMG   O_o   I can't believe this kid is sitting in front of me, eating strawberry gummies...that's like...that's like cannibalism! 

It was almost like the over eating and lack of sleep was starting to make Baekho insane.  

Cannibalism...really? 

"Hyung," Ren said, snapping Baekho out of weirdo thoughts. "So are you feeling any better?" 

Baekho just watched as Ren fed himself another soft, squishy strawberry-shaped snack.  

Grrrrr... 

"Not really." Baekho dryly answered once his stomach growling subsided.  

"Do you wanna talk about it?"  

Baekho just shook his head.  

"Oh come on," Ren insisted. "You know you can tell me anything." 

"I really don't want to." 

"But it might make you feel better." Ren smiled. "And plus, I can keep a secret." 

Baekho didn't say anything. Ren's eagerness to find out whats been bothering him was actually starting to get annoying. He figured if just kept quiet and not say anything, maybe he would drop the issue. Even better, maybe he would just go back to sleep.  

That wasn't the case.  

Ren popped another gummy in to his mouth before leaning forward, resting his elbows on the table. "If I know what the problem is, maybe I can help you find a solution." 

Baekho remained silent.  

"Please hyung, tell me. I really want to-" 

"I LIKE YOU, OKAY?!?" 

Before he could stop himself, the words had already came out of Baekho's mouth.  

"Well...not YOU but the way YOU look." 

Ren was totally lost.  

"It's your SKIN and your LIPS and your HAIR, even the way you SMELL!"  

It was almost like Baekho couldn't control what he was saying. Everything that he was feeling and holding inside, was just coming out uncontrollably.  

"And all of these things, these PRETTY things about you just make me so HUNGRY all the time and all I can think about is if you TASTE as sweet as you look."  

Baekho hadn't realized that he had stood up from his seat at the table and had started pacing the dorm kitchen like a crazy person, just ranting on and on.  

"And I know you probably think I'm NUTS and that I'm some kind of erted FREAK," 

Baekho didn't realize that Ren had gotten up from his seat too, watching him walk back and forth.  

"But the truth is, I think I DO like you. NOT just the way you look but I LIKE YOU and I totally understand if you're weirded out by all this and you never want to talk to me again because I'm crazy and FAT and-" 

Baekho was suddenly stopped by a pair of lips crashing in to his own. He didn't know what was going on at first but soon realized that the owner of the lips, was Ren.  

It didn't take but a mere millisecond for Baekho to close his eyes and melt in to the kiss that he had been waiting to have for days. He s his arm around Ren's tiny waist, pulling the smaller boy closer to him.  

His lips are... 

Soft... 

And sweet... 

Delicious... 

Everything I thought they would be.  

Pulling away, the two boys looked at each other for a moment before Ren smirked. "So, do I taste as sweet as I look?" 

Where have I heard him say that before... Baekho thought to himself.  

But instead of thinking too much in to the situation, Baekho just nodded, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. He then let out one of the longest, loudest yawns ever.  

"Someone must be tired?" Ren said, giggling.  

"Yeah, maybe now I can finally get some sleep." Baekho replied, his eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second. Placing one last kiss on those sweet, strawberry lips, Baekho moved his arm around Ren's shoulders and led them both to the bedroom. "Let's go to bed."  

Once they reached the bedroom door, Ren stopped and looked at Baekho. "Wait, don't you wanna finish your food?" 

Baekho glanced over at the ramyun and candy that littered the kitchen table then back at Ren.  

"Nope...I'm full." 


A couple hours later...  

JR must've been having one hell of a dream because he kept flailing around his bed, getting all tangled up in his sheets. He then rolled over in to the spot where Ren usually was.  

It was empty.  

JR's eyes snapped open as he realized he was missing his sleeping buddy. Sitting up, he turned his head left and right, looking for the missing maknae.  

His head then stopped when he found Ren...in bed...with Baekho...his back cuddled up against Baekho's chest...sound asleep, looking all innocent and sweet... 

That's when JR felt a rumbling in his tummy... 

Grrrrr...



So there it is... : (  

I'm so sad it's over...or is it? Hehehehe~ ^^

So cryptic, I know but who knows, I just might be thinking up something in this crazy head of mine.  

A BIG THANK YOU to all my subbies and commenters and silent readers...I love you all!!!  

Comment <3  

Subscribe...you never know, I might throw in a surprise chapter <3