~5~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~

Baekho walked in to the NU'EST waiting room expecting to see the rest of his bandmates sitting around, waiting to be called up on stage. Instead, the only one in there was Ren who was sleeping on the black leather couch. It was just his luck.

Baekho sighed. He didn't need this right now, not when he was about to perform. At least if the others were around, they could distract him. But no, now he had to stay in this room. Alone. With, in his mind, one very delicious looking person.

The thought of turning around and leaving crossed his mind but he had been told to meet the hair stylist noona's in there so they could fix up his little blonde mohawk. The last thing he wanted to do was piss them off by not being there. He just prayed that someone would show up...and soon.

Baekho walked across the room and stood in front of the mirror, trying to avoid looking over at the sleeping maknae. He placed his hands on the counter and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were sleep deprived, all red and puffy. He wasn't even sure how he was still standing.

Then, out of the corner of his sleepy eye, he saw Ren laying down through the reflection of the mirror. He must've been dreaming about something nice because he kept grinning and his lips...which was driving Baekho crazy.

Grrrr......

His stomach was starting to go crazy too. He needed to get out of there and eat something. He didn't care if the hair stylist noona's would be mad at him. He had bigger things to worry about, like his bottomless-pit stomach that craved only one thing.

So Baekho spun around away from the mirror but as soon as he did, there was Ren, standing right in front of him. Baekho couldn't help but let out a loud gasp, shocked to see the person who had just been sleeping, standing only mere centimeters away from him.

"Oh my god," Baekho said, trying to catch his breath after being almost scared to death.

"Hyung..." Ren's voice is soft, almost seductive.

"Where'd you come from? I thought you were sleeping."

Ren stepped forward, closing the already small gap that was in between the two. With their bodies pressed together, Ren placed his hands on Baekho's chest and looked up in to his eyes.

"Hyung, I know what you want..."

Baekho gulped and blinked a few times, taken off guard by what was going on. "W-what are you t-talking about?"

Ren moved his face closer to Baekho's. "Do you wanna find out," Their mouths were so close that Baekho could feel Ren's breath against his lips. "If I taste as sweet as I look?"

Baekho's eyes grew wide and he wasn't sure how to react. Of course he wanted to know but at the same time, he didn't know that this was how he was going to find out. So he just stood there, waiting for Ren to make his next move.

"Baekho!"

Baekho lifted his head up quickly. His face was dripping wet with something that he could tell wasn't water. He blinked his eyes a few times so everything would come in to focus and found himself sitting at the dinner table in the NU'EST dorm. Aron was standing in front of him, a look of worry plastered on his face.

"Are you okay?" Aron asked, handing him a small towel.

Baekho took the towel and wiped off his face. "Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?"

"I think you fell asleep in your bowl of ramyun," Aron replied while trying to hold back a chuckle. "Someone must be tired."

Ah, it must've been a dream...

Baekho forced a smile on his face. "Just a little." 

"Well, let's just be glad that you didn't drown in there." Aron leaned across the table and picked a stray noodle out of Baekho's hair. "Go get cleaned up. I'll go wake the others. We have a busy day."

Baekho nodded and got up from the table to head to the bathroom. He didn't really remember much from the night before or how he had gotten in to the kitchen. All he seemed to remember was getting up out of bed, going in to the bathroom, stepping on Ren's brush...but the rest was blurry. The lack of sleep was really starting to get to him.

That dream...it seemed so real...

Baekho sighed. Obviously his 'secret face stuffing' plan didn't work. He was lost as to what to do next. And now, not only has the maknae made it in to his stomach, but now he's infiltrating his dreams.

That little brat...

It didn't take long for the rest of the group to get up, get ready and head off to their first schedule. They had a performance that day and soon found themselves in a backstage dressing room getting in to their stage outfits.

Baekho was still tired but was managing to keep up with the others, even though the exhaustion was really effecting his mood. He still wasn't saying much to anyone and felt like that was best for the time being. Just until he could find some kind of 'hunger cure' and then he would be back to normal.

You can do this, Baekho. You just need to get through today, perform good and then---

O_O

Baekho stopped in the middle of his thinking and realized something wasn't right. His pants, they wouldn't button. He tried everything from in to getting on his back but nothing would give him enough room to button his pants up. He sighed in defeat, realizing he would have no choice but to say something to the coordi-noonas.

"Ummm...noona," Baekho said nervously. "I'm having a little bit of a problem here."

He watched as the coordi-noona came over and examined his issue. "Yah, Baekho," She sternly said. "What have you been eating? You've gained like two pant sizes."

"Nothing out of the ordinary." Baekho replied, biting on his bottom lip.

The coordi-noona just sighed while she fumbled around with the waistline of his pants. "You need to start working out more. If you gain any more weight, I'm not going to have anything for you to go on stage in."

"Yes, noona." He felt bad but he couldn't help it. What was he supposed to do? Starve himself? It wasn't his fault he couldn't stop craving everything, it was someone else's fault.

It had taken a few minutes but thankfully the coordi-noona had managed to sew in a temporary elastic band in to the waistline of Baekho's pants. He was embarrassed that his once toned body was getting out of shape.

Once everyone was dressed and ready to go, everyone cleared out of the dressing room to go watch the other groups and singers perform. Baekho decided to stay behind though. He just wanted to be alone and if he was by himself for a little while, maybe he could get a couple of minutes of shut eye without any distractions.

He made his way to the waiting room couch and stretched out across it. This is all he wanted. He wanted to relax, close his eyes and keep his mind Ren free.

"Hyung..."

So much for that happening.

"Were you sleeping?" Ren asked, his head peaking in to the dressing room from the doorway.

Baekho sighed, a little annoyed that his private quiet time was being interrupted by the one person he really didn't want to be around. He wasn't going to kick him out though. It wasn't his fault he was so damn pretty.

Baekho was starting to blame Ren's parents for his lack of sleep.

"No, I'm up." Baekho said as he sat up on the couch, an agitated tone apparent in his voice.

Ren cautiously walked toward the couch and took a seat next to Baekho. He looked at his hyung with worried eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm great." Baekho replied, obviously being sarcastic.

Even though Ren didn't move, Baekho could feel him back away a little. He was starting to feel bad. Not only was he being a complete jerk, he was starting to push away someone that he considered a close friend.

"I'm sorry," Baekho said, his voice now softer. "I'm just going through some stuff right now."

Ren scooted a little closer to Baekho, putting a comforting hand on his back. "Is there anything I can do to help, hyung?"

Baekho thought about it for a second. He then looked over at Ren and knew there was only one way he could help him.

"Yeah actually, you can help me with something."

Baekho turned to the side, facing Ren. He leaned in closer and closer to him, first his body, then his head until they were pretty much cheek to cheek.

"Hyung..." Ren softly said, a little nervousness in his voice.

"Shhh..." Baekho whispered. "Don't move, okay?"

Ren wasn't quite sure what was going on but he still nodded. He wanted to help his hyung out. He wanted his hyung back to normal.

Baekho leaned in even closer then he already was. He didn't want to touch Ren. Not yet. He just wanted to be close to him. Extremely close.

"Close your eyes," Baekho said, his lips slightly grazing Ren's ear.

And Ren did as he was told. His body shivered as he felt Baekho's breath against his skin. But he figured, if whatever his hyung was doing is going to help, he was willing to do it.

Baekho just sat there and slowly examined Ren's face. He was in awe at how pretty he was and how he smelled just as sweet as he looked. He needed to know if he tasted that way too.

"Don't move..." Baekho softly reminded Ren, who followed instructions well, staying completely still while keeping his eyes closed.

Baekho moved in, deciding it was time to finally get what he has been craving so bad for. What has cost him so much sleep and has gained him so many pounds.

This is it...

Just as Baekho was about to lean in closer to Ren's lips though...

"Guys!" JR yelled, rushing in to the dressing room. "We're going up ne-"

"REALLY JR?!?" Baekho screamed, turning away from Ren, who had opened his eyes at the sudden yelling from both his hyungs.

JR was a little taken aback, and a little scared of Baekho at the moment. Not only because he had never seen him yell at anyone before but also because the look on his face was intense and angry. So since Baekho looked like he was going to kill him, JR did the smart thing and backed out of the dressing room.

Baekho just sighed, putting his head in his hands.

So close...I was soooo close...

Ren, who was still really confused at everything that was going on, tilted his head and looked at Baekho. "So hyung, did I help? Are you feeling better?"

Baekho just shook his head and let out another long sigh.

This kid is going to be the death of me...

I am never getting any sleep.

 

 

 

Hey everyone! Sorry I was a little MIA for the weekend. I'm babysitting a little demon child and I have had no time to do anything.

Okay, so since I've been getting a lot of feedback on this fic, I've made the executive decision to extend it a few more chapters! Look forward to it!

Like always, I have  to give a big shout out to all my readers and subbies and commenters! I love you all!!!

Comment <3

Subscribe <3