~4~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~
It was already extremely late by the time NU'EST got home. All of the members were exhausted from the days activities and quickly got ready for bed. All except Baekho. He had other things to worry about then sleep.

Earlier, after leaving the grocery store, he had managed to dodge curious questions from his fellow members about the three large bags of food he had carried out. He felt that what he was planning was none of their business, especially since it had nothing to do with them. Well, most of them. 

Once he had gotten home, Baekho strategically placed all of his newly bought snacks on the side of his bed. They had to be within arms reach, for emergency purposes. 

His plan was simple. When he would think about a certain 'Ren part', he would eat the corresponding snack. Simple. 

He knew it just had to work. If it didn't, he'd just end up sleepless AND fat. Not a good look for an idol. 

Being the last to lay down, Baekho looked over to see Ren already fast asleep. Not wanting the late night eating to start too early, he just turned his head and looked up at the ceiling. If he didn't look at the boy sleeping next to him, he wouldn't have any sudden cravings, right?

Wrong. 

Until tonight, Baekho never realized how much of a fidgety sleeper Ren was. Maybe because he had never shared a bed with the maknae but it was getting on his nerves. Ren just kept tossing and turning, from left to right. So Baekho did the only thing he could think of doing; he closed his eyes and tried to ignore it. 

That didn't work for very long. Soon, Ren's flailing was practically pushing Baekho off the side of the bed. 

"Yah!" Baekho yelled out, just loud enough to not wake the other sleeping members, hoping it would stop Ren from moving so much. 

It didn't. Baekho then nudged the smaller boy with his elbow. Instead of this helping him in anyway, Ren turned over, his arm laying across Baekho's stomach and his head nestled against his chest. 

Baekho lifted his arms up, not knowing what to do with the boy that's cuddled up next to him. He could push him off, but for the first time all night, he's finally stopped moving around so much. 

Baekho had stopped breathing for a second, not knowing what to do. This sudden turn of events wasn't a part of his plan.

He just laid there, thinking about his next move. He looked down at Ren who just smiled in his sleep. 

Uh oh...

Baekho's eyes began wandering around Ren's face. 

That smooth skin...

Baekho his lips. It was almost like he was caught in a daze, not being able to focus on anything else. He forced himself to snap out of it and knew that it was time to put in to action what he's been preparing for. 

Reaching around to the side of his bed, being very careful not to wake up Ren, Baekho felt around inside one of his grocery bags. He was looking for a very specific item. Pulling out a bag, he lifted it up to his eyes to make sure it was what he needed. 

Marshmallows. 

Eh, close enough...

Ripping open the bag, Baekho began stuffing his face. One marshmallow after another, he barely made any time to chew. He just needed to get his mind off of Ren and make his stomach satisfied. 

Ren then stirred in his sleep, making soft noises and cuddling up a little closer to Baekho. 

Gulp...

Practically swallowing a mouthful of semi-chewed marshmallows, Baekho's eyes began to wander again, this time to a pair of perfectly pink lips. 

Grrr....

His stomach just told him it was ready for round two. Setting aside the bag of marshmallows, his hand reached inside of his stash of snacks. After a few seconds of searching, he pulled something out. 

Strawberry gummy snacks. 

Perfect. 

Again, he opened the bag and began piling the chewy treats in to his mouth. His mind kept going back and forth.

Lips. Strawberries. Gummies. Lips. Strawberries. Gummies. 

Lips...

The distraction didn't seem to be working so Baekho filled his mouth some more. 

O_o ???...

Baekho could feel something caught in his throat. He was definitely going to choke if he didn't get it out. 

This is all Ren's fault, he thought to himself. First he keeps me up all night, then he makes me fat and now I'm going to die because of him???

In a somewhat composed panic, Baekho reached over to the side of his bed and managed to find a opened, half-drank bottle of water that had probably been there for a very long time. He quickly twisted the cap off, took one big gulp and managed to get the strawberry gummies to finally go down. 

Unfortunately, as the food slid down his throat, he couldn't help but let out a couple of coughs once he was able to breath again. The noise ended up waking Ren, who sat up in the bed and looked at Baekho with worried eyes. 

Those big, brown eyes...

"Hyung," Ren said softly. "You okay?" 

"Yeah yeah," Baekho quickly answered. "I'm fine. Go back to sleep."  

Ren was a little hesitant at first but still did what he was told and laid back down. "You get some sleep too okay, hyung?"

"I will. I just need to run to the bathroom really quick."

Getting out of the bed, Baekho waited until Ren turned to his side and closed his eyes before reaching down to secretly grab something, put it in his pocket and run to the bathroom. He needed some alone time to clear his mind and then he would attempt to sleep again. 

Once he was in the bathroom, Baekho closed the door and took a seat on the edge of the bathtub. Reaching in to his pocket he pulled out a small box of chocolates, tore it open and took out a piece. 

This kid has turned me in to an emotional closet eater. 

Popping the chocolate in to his mouth, he felt like he was finally starting to divert his attention away from Ren and satisfy his hunger pains. It seemed like his plan was starting to work after all. Now it was time to see if he could get some much needed sleep. 

Standing up, Baekho put the open box of chocolates back in to his pocket. Making his way to the bathroom door, as his feet tapped against the tile floor, he felt something poke the bottom of his foot. 

"Ouch!" 

Looking down, he saw that he had stepped on something. He reached down and picked it up. It was a hair brush. 

Ren's hair brush. 

That beautiful, blonde hair...

Grrr...

His stomach growl seemed so loud it was like it echoed throughout the bathroom. 

Seriously...

Baekho felt like he was never going to get any sleep. EVER. 



I just realized that writing this fic makes me very hungry...

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has commented and subscribed recently. I started to go around to some of your walls and say thank you but if i haven't yet, I will. Really, with this being my first fic on AFF, I wasn't sure if anyone would read it, let alone like it, so it makes me all kinds of happy when I see that you all are enjoying it. 

Also, just a little heads up, this fic is almost over. Just one more chapter...possibly two if the last one gets to be too long. BUT I have another Baekren fic in the works (it's in my head right now but it will be typed up and ready by the time 'Sweet Tooth' is completed). 

-start shameless self-promotion- And for anyone who is also a fan of EXO like I am, there is a one-shot I am in the middle of writing. The couple is a surprise but I will say, it's not a popular couple that everyone else is writing about, which I like. 

So yeah...that is all <3

Subscribe <3

Comment <3