~3~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~

Although the other NU'EST members thought it was strange that Baekho wanted to go to the store, especially since their dorm was regularly stocked with food, they agreed to make the stop on their way home. What the other members didn't know was that Baekho wasn't stopping for JUST food. He was stopping for the solution to all of his problems. 

Practically jumping out of the groups van the second it pulled up to the front of the store, Baekho rushed in, grabbing a cart as he walked in the doors. During the last bit of rehearsals, he had created somewhat of a mental shopping list for himself, wanting to be fully prepared for the task at hand. 

Plump, pink lips...

First things first: strawberries. 

Baekho didn't want to go the fresh fruit route, so he decided on the next best thing. Candy. 

Pushing his cart in to the aisle, Baekho scanned the shelves quickly, knowing exactly what kind of sweets he wanted. Within seconds he started throwing bags upon bags inside of his cart. He knew he needed enough to get him through the next few nights so just one or two of whatever it was that he was getting just wasn't enough. 

Taking a look in to his cart, Baekho smiled. 

Strawberries. Check. 

Crossing the first item off of his mental shopping list, he moved on to what was next. 

Those deep, hypnotizingly brown eyes...

The second item: chocolate.

Being that he was already in the appropriate section of the store, Baekho just continued grabbing everything and anything off the shelves. He thought to himself that this better work. It HAS to work. There's just no other way. 

Tossing one last bag in to his already massive pile of sugary snacks, Baekho nodded his head, deciding it was time to move on to the next item. 

Chocolate. Check. 
 
The next one was a tough one for him though and it definitely needed a little more thought. He knew just throwing things in to his cart wouldn't be an option this time. He needed to be a little more thorough. 

Smooth, milky-white skin...

Baekho stood in the middle of the candy aisle, thinking to himself what would be perfect. 

Cotton candy... 

Marshmallows...


Gathering the couple of items he could think of off the top of his head, Baekho still felt like that wasn't enough. Stopping to think again, he hadn't realized that Aron had come up behind him. 

"Baekho," Aron said. "What's taking you so lo---WOAH! Dude, what's with all the candy?" 

"Oh hyung," Baekho said, completely ignoring the shocked look Aron had after seeing his cart. "If someone said 'soft and milky-white', what kind of food would you think of?" 

Aron seemed puzzled by Baekho's odd question but given the odd situation he was witnessing, decided it would be best to answer and leave it be. He didn't want any of Baekho's 'crazy' to rub off on him. 

"Ummm...well, milk, I guess."

Baekho thought about Aron's answer for a second. I do need something to wash this all down with...

"That's a great idea, hyung!" Baekho exclaimed, getting ready to push his cart in the direction of the dairy aisle. 

But Aron reached out and grabbed Baekho's shoulder before he could run off. "Hey man, are you okay?" 

"Yeah hyung, I'm fine." Baekho anxiously answered. " "I promise I'll be done in few minutes. I just need a couple more things." 

"A couple more things? You basically have diabetes in a cart already and you still need a 'couple more things'?"

Baekho just turned his head and looked Aron in the eyes with a I'm-fine-now-will-you-please-leave-my-crazy--alone type of look on his face. So Aron did just that. Raising his hands in defeat, he took a few steps. 

"Alright, just hurry up. We all want to get home and go-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Baekho had already sped off down and around to the next aisle over, yelling out behind him, "I will, hyung! See you in a little bit!". 

Aron just shook his head and made his way back to the van, not wanting to think too much about what is going on with that blonde psychopath, or else he may end up just like him. 

The boy sure can sing but he's got some SERIOUS issues...

Meanwhile, Baekho had finally gotten himself over to the section of the store where the milk was located and within seconds, had every kind there was. From regular to chocolate, banana to strawberry, he definitely didn't want to risk forgetting to buy that one thing that will satisfy his appetite. 

Soft, milky-white things. Check. 

Now, Baekho thought he was done but couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that he was forgetting something. So he decided to go down his list of delicious looking Ren body parts to make sure he wasn't. 

Lips. Got it. 

Eyes. Got it. 

Skin. Got it. 

Hair...oh snap, I forgot about his hair. 

That beautiful, long blonde head of hair. 


But nothing was popping up in Baekho's head that compared to Ren's hair. So without any more time to waste, Baekho started on a slow jog through the store. Skimming the shelves on every aisle, knowing something would just pop out and scream at him 'Ren's blonde locks'. 

And something did pop out and scream at him. After coming to a screeching halt, Baekho looked up at a sign that was hanging over him. 

Aisle 5. Instant Noodles. 

He didn't even need to think twice before grabbing packs and packs of ramyun and adding it to his cart. It definitely wasn't something he was planning to get but given the situation, it would have to do. 

Ramyun. Check. 

Now, Baekho felt like he was finally ready for the events that were going to take place later. Sleeping next to Ren was in no way going to be easy. His body being so close to the one that he's been craving for days now. 

GRRRR....

Great, Baekho thought to himself. This is going to be a long night...

 

 

Just a quick A/N...THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBED!

That is all...must go to class. (-_-;)

Comment <3

Subscribe <3