~2~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~
Baekho spun around to find Ren standing in front of him, his hands held together and his head down. He wasn't sure if the smaller blonde was nervous or what but he seemed a bit fidgety.

"Yeah?" Baekho knew his one word question came out a little more passive aggressive then he wanted it to. 

"Um," Ren replied, his eyes focused on his feet. "I don't know if you're mad at me...or if I did something you didn't like...but-" 

"Will you just spit it out already?" The harsh tone in Baekho's voice made Ren take a tiny step back. 

"Well, JR hyung isn't feeling too good so I was wondering," Ren lifted his head to look at Baekho in the eyes. "Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?" 

WHAT?!?! Baekho almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. Sleep in my bed? With me? Together? In my bed? 

"Hyung?"

With all the questions going back and forth in his head, Baekho almost forgot that Ren was standing right in front of him waiting for an answer. 

"I haven't been getting good sleep lately," Baekho was trying to think of the best excuse possible to get out of this situation. "Can't you sleep with Minhyun or Aron hyung?" 

"I already asked them and they said the bunk beds are too small to fit two people and to ask you." Ren pouted his lips, stepped forward and tugged on Baekho's arm, obviously trying to work the whole aegyo angle on him. "Please, hyung..."

Baekho looked down at the boy hanging on his arm, seeing only those pouty, strawberry colored lips. He fell in to a short daze, wondering if Ren's lips tasted as good as they looked. 

GRRRRR....

Baekho's stomach growling snapped him out of his five second day dream. "There's always the couch?" He told Ren, hoping the younger would get the hint that sleeping together in the same bed would be a bad idea. Well, atleast for him. 

"Hyung!" Ren stomped his feet in protest. Obviously he didn't get the hint. 

"Alright alright," Baekho said, raising his hands in defeat. "But only for tonight. If JR is still not feeling good tomorrow, you're sleeping with Minhyun. I don't care how small his bed is, he better make room for you."

"Thank you, hyung!" Ren yelled, jumping up and wrapping his arms around Baekho, giving him a hug. 

Before, Baekho used to hug Ren all the time. It was no big deal to him, like a hugging a friend. But now, ever since he's found comparisons between the maknae and food, and his sleep has been rudely taken from him by a never-ending growling stomach, he wasn't quite sure how to react to a hug from him. 

So he just stood there and let Ren hug him but chose not to hug him back which made the embrace more awkward then it should've been. 

"Hyung," Ren said as he let go of Baekho, obviously sensing the awkward tension. "Did I do something to make you mad at me?"

Yes. You and your food colored body parts. Those are what have been making me non-stop hungry. Those are what have been making me stay up ALL night. So yes. Yes you have done something to make me mad. You're too ing pretty. Why can't you just be ugly like a normal boy? 

Baekho wanted to say everything he was thinking so badly but opted to go with something better; denial. "Me? Mad at you? No way." He was trying his best but he'll be the first to admit, he is a HORRIBLE liar. "I told you, I just haven't been sleeping well. That's it. I'm just tired." 

Ren eyed Baekho for a second. He knew something was going on underneath that blonde mohawk but thought it would be best not ask too many questions. "If you say so, hyung." 

Silence fell between the two of them, both of them not knowing what to say. Thank goodness the stage manager for the music show they were doing yelled out on his microphone, "Alright, we need NU'EST back on stage for rehearsal." 

Ren looked in the direction of the stage and then over at Baekho. "C'mon hyung, we're up."

Baekho just nodded and watched as Ren turned to run to the stage. As soon as he was far enough, Baekho let out a huge breath, like he had been holding it in for a long time. 

Oh great, he thought to himself. I can't even have a conversation with the kid anymore, how am I going to sleep in the same bed with him???

Baekho stood there thinking to himself for a second. Trying to find a solution. There had to be a way that he could lay next to Ren, get some sleep and not get so damn hungry throughout the night.  

That's when it hit him. The perfect idea. 

Baekho knew he had to go up on stage for rehearsal but first, he needed to ask his manager something really quick. 

"Hyung," Baekho yelled out. "Can we stop by the store on the way home?"

Baekho needs to do one thing before getting in to bed with Ren. 

He needs to stock up on some supplies. 



I know, it took me forever to write this short little thing. I'm so sorry. I've been working on another fic and then on top of that my computer isn't working (I actually murdered it on accident) so...yeah. I have reasons for my tardiness. 

So I've decided to make this like a 5-shot. I think it's just better to make all the chapters separate since I don't plan on making this a long one. I actually have the whole thing planned out, I just need to write it out which will take some time since I'm typing everything out on an iPhone. Yes, an iPhone. My thumbs hate me right now. But the chapters are going to be short but the story will be long, like a one-shot broken up in to 5 parts.

Anyways, to all my subbies and commenters, thanks for the love and for being so patient. Much love to all of you! And everyone, feel free to add me as a friend. I love friends. 

Subscribe <3 

Comment <3