~1~

Sweet Tooth ~Six-Shot~

Baekho wasn't sure when or why his sleeping schedule had gotten so messed up.

He figured after long days of filming and rehearsals he would be so exhausted that getting sleep would be no problem. He figured wrong.

For days now he would wake up in the miiddle of the night, roll over and from there it would be all downhill. And then out of nowhere his stomach would start growling like he hadn't eaten for days. It started to confuse the hell out of him.

The morning after one of his sleepless nights, he sat at the kitchen table, rubbing his temples in an attempt to figure out why he was unable to get a good nights sleep. One by one his group members started coming out of the room that all five of them shared. It wasn't until the groups maknae, Ren, came out that it hit Baekho like a ton of bricks.

Ren.

It's all his fault I can't fall asleep. Baekho thought to himself.

Thinking back a few days earlier when this had all began, it finally made sense to him.

NU'est had just finished up their last schedule for the day. Worn out from working all day, the five members quickly changed and decided to go to sleep. It seemed like everything was going as planned, the lights were off and for the most part, everyone was sound asleep...except for Baekho.

Wide awake, he his side and the first thing he saw was Ren, lying across from him in the bed he shared with JR. The maknae had a smile on his face while his eyes were closed. 

He must be having a good dream, Baekho thought, smiling.

It was then that certain things started to catch Baekho's eye...

Like how Ren's pink lips reminded him of strawberries...

Or how his soft skin reminded him of fluffy cotton candy...

GRRRR!!!!

Baekho touched his stomach as it growled loudly. He had just ate right before going to bed so there was no way he could be hungry...

Laying there in bed, the only light in the room coming from the bedroom window, he stayed up all night, unable to stop his brain from comparing Ren's features to the only thing he could think of...food.

 

Watching Ren walk towards the kitchen, Baekho couldn't help but get a little irritated. He totally blamed him for his lack of sleep. Why, out of all the members did Ren have to sleep facing him?

"Good morning, Hyung!"

Ren's voice snapped him out of his thinking. He looked up at the skinny blonde standing next to him, a small smile on his face.

"Meh..." Baekho replied, not really wanting to give a full response to the person who had been keeping him up all night.

"You feeling okay, hyung?" Ren said, concern evident in his voice. He raised his hand forward and placed it on Baekho's forehead. "Are you sick? You look sleepy."

Swatting Ren's hand away, Baekho stood up and pointed an accusatory finger at the maknae. "Oh, like you don't know what you're doing."

Ren just stared at Baekho for a second, a little confused at what was going on. "Did I do something wrong?"

Without even answering, Baekho stormed off in to the bathroom. Ren stood there and looked over at Aron and Minhyun who were standing in the kitchen, hoping they would have an answer to the question he asked Baekho. They both just shrugged, equally as confused as he was. 

 

Throughout the whole day, at every single schedule they had, Baekho stayed quiet, barely talking to any of s. He just wanted to finish this last rehearsal and go home.

The others obviously noticed he was in a bad mood. They avoided him everytime they were given a break.

He was blaming his bad mood on two things; lack of sleep and...

"Hyung,"

Speak of the devil, Baekho thought.

 

 

OMG!!! I totally have to cut this sooo short...I'm totally typing this up during class and class is almost over which means I have to go. I will for sure update either later today or tomorrow morning. None of the good stuff I have planned has happened yet but let me just say there will be a lot of drama, comedy, fluffiness...everything you could expect out of the BAEKREN couple. Hehehe...oh snap. I'm totally getting all giggly just thinking about it >.<

Rate...

Comment...

Subscribe...

<3