Chapter 5 : Something's not right

I love you but I need to kill you

 

Chapter 5 : Something's not right

 

Jessica woke up and her head was attacked by a mini migraine..


'I think I drank too much last night. But I don't remember much.' Jessica thought
 

She looked around her surroundings and found herself in an unfamiliar place.
 

'Where am I?' Jessica questioned herself.
 

She was shocked when she found Jay beside her, and his upper body was unclothed and his perfectly-shaped abs can be seen.


She touched her body, and realized that she was only covered in a blanket, together with Jay. She peeked inside and screamed when she saw that she was completely .

“Oh my Gosh! Jay, get up!” Jessica panicked and shook Jay like there was no tomorrow.

“Whaat?” Jay groaned. “We just did IT last night!! OMO!” Jessica cried and put her palm into her forehead.

“Whatever.. you even screamed “More… more” yeah right. That's what I only remember.” Jay rolled his eyes.

“R-really? You got me drank and you even dare have with me!” Jessica slapped Jay and a hand mark was left on his cheek.

“Come on, Akuma.. can’t we hook up or something?” Jay said. “No! I can’t. My sorority sisters will kill me, you know!” Jessica was worried. She didn’t want her SNSD sisters nor Krystal to know that she got laid.

“I have to go, thanks for last night. At least I enjoyed it!” Jessica quickly wore her clothes and ran out of Jay's house. Little did she know that she forgot the most important thing that could reveal her identity..
 

 

~Jay’s POV~
That girl is really something.. Oh! What’s that?

Is that her… BAG? Oh Akuma.. rushing out of my house without your bag. Crazy girl, but hella good in bed!

I looked at the things inside the bag. Makeup, cellphone, wallet and some perfume. I looked at her wallet first. Wait..

Her license says Jessica Jung, but she said her name is Akuma.. I’m confused. Jessica/Akuma needs to explain all of this!

 

I'm really confused. Why did she hide her real name and told me a fake one? Her real name is pretty though.

 

 

~~

 

Jay wore his boxers and had a cup of coffee to fully awaken himself. He's still thinking about Jessica or Akuma, whatever her real name is. He opened his laptop, surf the internet and found himself searching for 'Jessica Jung.'

 

 

--

A/N: Hi! Sorry for the late and short update. Please do comment and subscribe! Love lots! <3