Chapter 1

Sohyun the er! (One Shot)

"Hunnie~" Chunji called in a sing song voice.

"Yeah hyung?"

"Are you excited? We're gonna see our script for our new mv (lets just imagine crazy mv came out this year okay) later. Who knows, i might be the main lead for this mv! Hehehe!" Chunji chuckled. 

Though Chunji might be older than l.joe, he still acts like a child.

"CHAN HEE HYUNG! BYUNG HUN HYUNG! HURRY UP! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE MEETING! I DON'T WANT ANDY HYUNG TO NAG AT US BECAUSE OF THE BOTH OF YOU AGAIN! AND STOP APPLYING SO MUCH MAKE UP!" Ricky screamed at the top of his voice.

"OKAY WE'RE ALMOST DONE! STOP SCREAMING!" Chunji shouted back.

When Chunji and L.joe walked out of their shared room hands interlocked, the rest of the teentop members stared at them like they just murdered someone.

"What? Why are you staring at us like that?" L.joe asked because he didn't like the attention s are giving them right now.

"Nahh, we're just seeing how fast you guys take to prepare and stop acting oh so lovey dovey." Changjo replied rolling his eyes while walking out of the dorm to get to their van.

"AREN'T YOU GUYS COMING?!" The members stared at each other wondering in their heads why Changjo was in a bad mood.

"What is wrong with him today?" C.A.P asked. All of them shrugged their shoulders and went to their van.

 

At the meeting room....  

"Okay! So I have decided that for this mv, Byung hun would be the main lead." Andy said casually.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I totally forgot about this fanfic until that day when i was clearing my room and i found the draft i wrote. Lol. Sorry for this failed chapter but continue supporting me! I'll update the other part either tmr or during the weekends :)