Im back and ready to fall in-love

Unreavealed LOVE

"It's confirmed!" YongHwa exclaimed.

"Confirmed what?" SoMin raised her eyebrow towards her brother.

"HyunJoong is finally coming back to Korea!" YongHwa answered.

"Really? When?" SeoHyunasked.

"I think next week. He e-mailed me."

"That nerdy HyunJoong? I thought someone famous is coming because you are SOOOO excited." SoMin rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you excited SoMin-ah? Youre HyunJoong's bestfriend, right?" Yoona asked while stuffing some sweet potatoes in . "This tastes so good YongHwa oppa."

SoMin rolled her eyes again at Yoona "Yes. I think so." SoMin answered while shrugging her shoulders.

"How come youre not sure?" SeoHyuninquired while accepting the peeled sweet potato from YongHwa. "Thank You Yong~" while smiling sweetly towards him.

"Youre always welcome Hyun~"

"Im not sure because i haven't heard anything from him since he left" SoMin explained.

 

            They're sitting in one of the tables in their cafeteria. SoMin, SeoHyun and Yoona are bestfriends and YonHwa is SoMin's brother and suitor. They're talkjiung about HyunJoong, they're old school mate. He left during their primary school days. They're family needed to migrate in States because of their business. SoMin and HyunJong are close or shouyld i say, SoMin is the closest girl to HyunJoong. She's the only one HyunJoong speaks with except with YongHwa when they were just kids. SoMin and HyunJoong's place are just blocks away. They were just 3 years old when they first met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ F L A S H B A C K ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Little HyunJoong is reading his book outside their house when little SoMin passed by.

"Yah nerdy HyunJoongie! Let's play." SoMin shouted at him.

HyunJoong just looked at her for while then returned focuse at his book.

Someone laughed at the bushes behind SoMin "Youre gonna lose MinMin-ah!" the voice teased.

"No Way!" SoMin whined

And because of SoMin's stubbornness. He continued teasing HyunJoong.

"Hey! You don't want to be neird forever, right? You will regret it if you won't enjoy your childhoods." SoMin teased.

"I don't to play. Just go away." HyunJoong calmly said.

SoMin Grinned and started to jump up and own. "Yes! I made it! You lose YongHwa!

HyunJoong got confused and saw the person behind the bush appeared. 'So they had a bet.' he thought.

"How didi you do that? Ive tried so many times to talk to him, but he didn't even say a single word" YongHwa said while scratching her head.

"Because my words are powerful!" Little SoMin said and laughed. "C'mon nerdy prince , let's play!" SoMin exposed a sweet smile at him.

But then , raindrops started to fall one by one.

"Oh, its raining SoMin let's go home." YongHwa grabbed SoMin.

"I don't want to! I want to play in the rain. Just join me if you want." SoMin whinned.

"No! Mom will be mad at us." YongHwa grabbed her hand again.

"You have to go home. You will catch cold if you will stay there." HyunJoong said with a slightly worried look in her face.

SoMin kept silent for a while. She looks like thinkingthen finally she spoke with a smirk in her face.

"I will follow you if you let me see you smile."

"That's impossible SoMin!" YongHwa interrupted.

"Shut up YongHwa! You want a bet again?" SoMin challenged.

"Fine!" YongHwa probably accepted.

"Just go home now." HyunJoong started walking towards their door.

"See? He just hates to smile. C'mon now SoMin!" YongHwa commanded.

"Then i'll just stay here. He won't even mind if i will catch a cold." So Min started to run around.

"SoMin please!" YongHwa pleded.

"Achooo!" SoMin sneezed.

"Youre starting to catch cold. Let's go home now."

"No!" SoMin continued fooling around.

"SoMin!" HyunJoong called.

"Yes?" SoMin was kinda shocked when he called her name.

Then , he turned around and smiled at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF FLASBACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SOMIN'S POV

 

That was the first time i saw him smiling. Even YongHwa oppa was shocked. After that, we used to play together. Weve become best-- almost best of friends. I thought, everything was good between us. But suddenly, he came back to being the nerdy cold HyunJoong. He did'nt even said goodbye to me when he left. I just knew it when they're gone. Im just confused because he talked to me before their flight and i even caught him holding my bag like he was so shocked when i saw him.

I was so depressed when he left and i don't know why. Maybe i was just shock because of his sudden leaving. (And when he didn'nt even contact or e-mailed me once.) And now that i heard the news that he's finally coming back , i felt excited. Maybe, i missed him? Or maybe not. Im even a little bit mad because he didn't contact me for a long time. Maybe he already forget about me. Maybe he already found someone in the states. Im sure there are so many beautiful girls there.

URGH! Why do i keep thinking about that nerd? He's just nothing to me. Okay SoMin? NOTHING!

 

--- AFTER 1 WEEK ---

 

HYUNJOONG'S POV

 

Finally, im back in Korea. My native land. Oh! I missed being here. But i mostly missed the girl who kept messing my ming. Jung So Min. I really want to see her.

"HyunJoong!" I looked towards to the place where the voice came from. It's YongHwa.

"YongHwa!" i started approaching him and the two girls with him.

"Hello HyunJoong. Were glad youre back." The girl behind YongHwa greeted me and she's familiar. Yes, it's SeoHyun , one of SoMin's best girlfriends.

"Welcome home HyunJoong." and it's Yoona who slightle bowed her head towards me.

"Thank you Seo and Yoong" i smiled at them while trying to look around. I think someone is missing. "Where's MinMin?" i finally asked.

"I don't know. She said that she will follow here. Maybe she got stuck in traffic." YongHwa answered me.

Actually, im really expecting her to be the first person i will see when i arrive here.

"So, c'mon let's get going. I'll just text SoMin to follow us in your place." YongHwa suggested.

I just nodded and started lifting my baggage when someone called YongHwa's name.

"YongHwa oppa!"

We all turned around and saw SoMin catching her breathe and sweats are trickling from her head. She looked like she just finished her marathon.

"There is SoMin" SeoHyun announced.

I smiled with the thought. I ran towards SoMin and hugged her so tight. Oh my God , i missed her so much. I felt that SoMin was a bit startled with what i did but i don't care.

"Welcome back HyunJoong." I finally heard her say.

Then i realize that what ive done is wrong. So i released her from my hug and faced my back to her.

"Thank you." i coldly said.l

 

SOMIN'S POV

 

And now , i admit it. I missed him so much that's why i tried myself to follow YongHwa oppa and the rest to fetch HyunJoong in the airport. I almost struggled in the ground with my athlete run. And im so shocked when HyunJoong hugged me . Not just a hug, but he hugged me so tight. But suddenly, he began being cold again.

'What's with the change of attitude HyunJoong?' i thought.

"Let's go now." I heard YongHwa said.

He lead us in the car. I thimk , it would take a long travel before we arrive at HyunJoong's place so i decide to take nap for a while.

While in the road i felt someone holding my head and i slightly opened my eyes i saw HyunJoong putting my head in his shoulder.

"Just stay comfortable." i heard HyunJoong whispered at him.

 

A FEW DAYS LATER

 

SeoHyun and i are reading my old books that was stucked under my bed. When suddenly i saw somethomg fall from one of my notebooks. I read it and realize that it was a small note or a letter . A LOVE LETTER !The Love Letter says :

 

Dear SoMin,

Tommorrow is our flight and i want to see you before i go. Im in-Love with you SoMin-ah. Ever since the day you make me smile in front of you. I was just so shy to say this to you. Please come and see me in the park where we use to play together. If you will show up, i will tell you what ifell. And if not, i will try to forget you.

 

Love.,

HyunJoong.

 

"What's that SoMin?" SeoHyun asked while grabbing the letter frome her hand. "A Love Letter?" SeoHyunwas shocked.

 

 

OH MY GOD ! Naubusan ako ng oras. Gagawin ko na lang 'tong Two-SHOTS .

Please Leave some comments <3