♪ It was Love at First Sight ♪

My Shy/Nerdy Stalker is actually the Almighty L.Joe and the Badass Zelo ?!

-Narrator's P.O.V-

"Where is he ?" you thought impatiently waiting for L.Joe while crossing your arms. Then, you heard loud running footsteps followed by a panting sound. You turned around with an angry face.

"Yahh ! Byunghun-ssi ! What took you so long ?!" You half shouted at L.Joe. He looked up to you while adjusting his thick nerd glasses and sheepishly rub his back neck.

"M-M-Mianhae ! I forgot to set my alarm clock." L.Joe stuttered but managed to explain. You just shook your head and grabbed L.Joe's wrist.

"Kajja(Let's Go) ! Or we'll be late for school !" L.Joe slightly blush at your sudden 'touch' but hurriedly followed you anyway.

------

"Phew~ We made it just in time." You said while catching your breath. L.Joe just nodded and did the same. Class was about to start any minute and both of you and L.Joe headed to your locker. After pulling your books, you turned to L.Joe who is leaning against someone's locker and he turned to you. Then he walked you to your classroom. 

"So, See you at recess." L.Joe said.

"Nehh, Oppa !" You said waved goodbye at L.Joe and went in your classroom. While L.Joe goes to his other classroom. In a blinked of an eye, L.Joe was ambushed from behind making him fall on the ground.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~" a familiar yet annoying voice crept onto L.Joe's ear as he groaned from the pain.

"YAHH ! RICKY !" L.Joe shouted and smacked Ricky's head hard. 

"Owww !" Ricky pouted rubbing his sore head.

"You just have to ambushed L.Joe hyung like that ?" Niel said to Ricky while helping L.Joe to get up. L.Joe looked at his right and left side as he sighed in relief.

*Its a good thing the hall way is empty* L.Joe thought and looked at Ricky.

"Mianhae !" Ricky gave L.Joe his puppy eyes but it didn't work instead L.Joe death glared at him. Ricky gulped and hid behind Chunji.

"Wait ! Why are you guys here ? Aren't you guys suppose to go to TOP High ?" L.Joe asked. The older member smirked.

"We're ditching class to see you duhh ! So, Wanna ditch school and come with us ?" Changjo ask. L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm kinda busy tod-" L.Joe didn't finished his words.

"With Seori Noona ?" Changjo butted in. L.Joe face turned a little pink as he 'faked' a cough. Changjo just smirk.

"Well then, have fun !" C.A.P said pulling Chunji with him.

"Yeahh ! Have fun with noona ! See ya' later Hyung!" Ricky said and ran off followed by Changjo. Niel patted L.Joe's back and mouthed 'Good luck with Seori' and went off to his class. L.Joe sighed in relief. Then something hit him.

*OH SHOOT ! I'M LATE !* He thought and hurriedly went to his class.

------

Mr.Kim was writing some formula on the blackboard when suddenly the door burst open. Everyone turned to the door and see a panting L.Joe as he bowed to the teacher.

"I'm-" L.Joe didn't finished his words when the teacher cut him in.

"Late, Detention after school Mr.Lee" he said simply,  the student in class started to laugh at L.Joe. L.Joe sighed and bowed at the teacher. When he pass by a few of his classmates they mocked him. "Loser." "Nerdy." "Ugly Pig."

L.Joe sighed again and sit at his table that was near a window. Adjusting his thick glasses again he started looking out side the window. He didn't bother focuing on what the teacher was saying.

*What's the difference anyway ? Just because I'm a 'nerd' doesn't mean they could treat me like a trash !* L.Joe thought angrily then a flashed of your face suddenly appeared making L.Joe softened.

*At least Seori-ah is the total opposite. She's an angel.* L.Joe thought and began to smiled to himself as he remember the day when both of you and L.Joe meet.

FLASHBACK.

Back in Freshmen year, L.Joe was a new student in Kangnam Academy. He was walking to his new school followed by his group mate, Teen Top.

"Are you sure about this hyung ?" Niel ask, worried about L.Joe. L.Joe just nodded. "You know, you don't have to be a nerd." Chunji stated. L.Joe shook his head.

"I don't want to be a Kingka neither. Don't worry guys. I'll be just fine." L.Joe said. "But, what if you get bullied ?" Ricky ask. "Don't worry kiddo. I'm strong enough to beat them up." L.Joe said while holding his fist. The other member sighed and nodded.

"Oh, The school is just ahead, See ya' guys later." L.Joe said and went into his new school. While the other Teen Top members goes to another school.

~~

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Byung hun imnida. I'm from TOP High" L.Joe introduce himself in his new classroom and bowed.

"Nerdy." some muttered. L.Joe gulped uncomfortably. "Okay Byunghun-ssi, You can sit at the empty table next to the window " the teacher said.

"Nae seongsaengnim." L.Joe bowed and went to his new seat. While walking to his seat, L.Joe didn't notice that someone purposely stick out his leg at the moment L.Joe tripped. The whole class turned to L.Joe and started to laughed at him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON BACK THERE ?!" the teacher shouted. Everyone became quite but some of them were smirking at L.Joe. L.Joe stood up dusting his uniform and turned to the person who purposely made him triped. The person looked at L.Joe and smirked.

*This is going to be one hell of a new freshmen year* L.Joe thought and sighed.

~~

After school everyone gather their things and went out from the classroom. L.Joe stayed for a while in class doing his homework, when he was done. He start gather his things and went out from the class. As he was walking in the empty hall way suddenly he heard foot steps.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it the new nerd kid." someone snickered. L.Joe stopped and looked back to see 6 guys with the smirk on their face. One of them went up to L.Joe.

"Hey nerdy, Give me your money." he said straightforward. L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Why should I ?" L.Joe ask.

"Cause I need it." he said. "Go and ask your dad for money." L.Joe simply said and passed by them. But that was a wrong move. One of the guys yanked L.Joe's uniform up.

"GIVE IT OR ELSE" the guy barked. "NO WAY !" L.Joe spat. 

BAMMM.

L.Joe got a painful punch from one of the guys. "KILL HIM." one of the guys hissed as the others started to beat L.Joe up. *Ahh ! They are too strong !* L.Joe thought laying on the ground helplessly. *Damn ! Someone please help me!* L.Joe thought again and groan from the pain.

"YAHH ! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING !" someone suddenly shouted making the 6 guys stop beating L.Joe. *Thank god* L.Joe thought relief as he looked up to see who helped him but his vision was blury.

" ! Its the principal's niece. Run !" the guys said and run away. "Are you okay ? Let's go to the health room" the person said to L.Joe and gently helping L.Joe to get up. L.Joe just nodded without looking up.

~~

"There you go, The wound isn't so bad. Make sure to put some ointment on the bruises"the nurse said after helping L.Joe and left. L.Joe just sighed. *Some bad luck huh.* L.Joe thought.

"Umm." L.Joe heard a voice and looked up to see a beautiful young girl in front to him. For once he was stunned. "Are you okay ?" the girl asked again. L,Joe didn't nodded nor shook his head but just stared at her.

"You know its impolite to just stare at people." the girl stated and chuckled. L.Joe snapped out from his daze and slightly turned pink as he looked away embarrassed.

"Oh by the way, I'm Park Seori from Sungdae Middle School. Nice to meet you." You introduce yourself to L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and stood up. "I'm Lee Byung Hun. New transfer student from TOP High. Nice to meet you too" L.Joe said kindly.

"But, why is a middle school girl like you doing in Kangnam Academy ?" L.Joe asked. "Oh, I was visiting my Samchoon at the principal office." You explain.

"I see. Hey. Thanks for helping me earlier." "No biggie. The guys shouldn't bully you tough. That's cruel." You said with a pout.

"Aigoo~ Cute~" L.Joe sung and pinched your cheek. You were startled by his touch. L.Joe was shock too. He quickly put his hands down and bowed.

"Sorry." "Gwenchana." You chuckled. Then everything became silent. Both of you were really awkward.

"Hey. Byunghun-ssi." You spoke up after the awkward silent. L.Joe turned to you. You gave him the sweetest smile and held out your hand out.

"Let's be friends ?" "Y-you want to be friends with me ? A Nerd ?" "Yeahh. I don't care it your a nerd I just want to be friends."

For a while L.Joe stared at your face to see whether you were just joking but you weren't. L.Joe held your hand and shook it.

"Friends.."

END OF FLASHBACK.
 

*It was Love at First Sight* L.Joe thought at the flashback while smiling like a complete idiot.


 


 

M e s s e j i ;

A Special Thank You for my 3 subbies ! <33

I know this chappie is LAME but I promise to make it amazing in the future chappie ! <33
 

L.Joe Gif Spam ! <33 

*Gif doesn't belong to be. Credit to the righful owner*

 

SARANGHAE ! <33