Final

The Story of....Who!?

    This is the story of Nino White. A beautiful girl boy.


    Once upon a time….like…right now…Nino White was working at his house when his stepbrothers came.
    “Oh Nino White! Work hard little brother.” Sho, the oldest brother said.


    “Yea and pick up the pace! We want this place spotless in an hour!” Aiba the other brother said and then Sho and him left. But before Aiba left he said “Sorry Nino-chan, it’s the author’s fault!” (Me: Oi!)


    “You know,” Nino White said “That’s the wrong story. I’m Nino White, you know! What story does that sound like? Not Cinderella! Snow White!"


    “Well doesn’t someone know their princess.” a voice teased. Nino White looked up and saw a small fairy. “I’m Matsumoto Jun,” he said “Your…fairy god mother…” he mumbled the last part. Nino White was about to say something, but then the little fairy complained, “ I don’t know why I’m the stupid, little fairy god mother! Was it even a fairy god mother? Or was it just a fairy!? I don’t know! Hey! You seem to know your princess stories! What am I!?” He asked Nino White.


    “Once again…” Nino White started “ wrong story!” (Me: Whatever! On with the story! ^_^)


    “Now…” Jun said. “Let’s get you to the ball.”


    “This isn’t Cinderella!! I’m Snow ing White! Ok!?” Nino yelled.


    “So now you’re Snow White? Ahahahahaha!” The fairy god mother. Laughed his weird, high laugh. “Can I just be the fairy god father!?” (Me: No.) “Please.” (Me: No.) “Pleeease!” (Me:…NO!…^J^)


    “Whatever! Can we just follow the storyline of the story we’re suppose to be copyrighting?” Nino said.


    “….”


    (Me: Here *hands Jun something*)


    “What!?…Oh… whatever. Ahem! No. We may not go to any other story than the one we are doing now. And no we were not-(Me: Ahem!),I mean, we are NOT Copyrighting any of the Princess stories. Good enough? Good! Now I’m getting you to the ing ball now! So let’s go!!!”


    “Nice fairy!” Nino said sarcastically and put on the dress the fairy god mother gave him. “Oh no!” Nino yelled at the god mother. “I am not putting on these stupid high heel, glass slipper things just so I can leave it on the step and my “true love prince” comes and brings it to me!”


    “Yes you are!!” Jun commanded.


    “No!”


    “Then you aren’t gonna get paid!” Jun threatened.


 A few minutes later


    “You look cute in that!” Jun complimented. “Ok now let’s go!” Then he mumbled. “Before neither of us get paid…” Nino White sighed wondering what mess this story will turn into by the end. He knew he was going to need an aspirin after this. While Jun knew that he was going to need 5 aspirins and some sleeping pills after this story.


    They arrived at the ball and Jun warned Nino White. “Make sure to get back home by 12:00 midnight. I mean, before the clock strikes midnight…ok I’m leaving now…actually I’ll just be right over there, so go if you need me. Please don’t need me!”


    “Once again! You’re a real nice fairy Jun-pon!” Nino White laughed and Jun glared at him before flying away mumbling “These ing tights are ridding right up my ***”


    Nino White walked around the ball. Who am I even suppose to look for? And right on cue a…sketch pad fell out from no where? Nino White picked it up and looked at the drawing. It had arrows pointing to the middle saying “HERE!!!!” and he looked at the drawing of a young looking man in the middle.


    Then he spotted him. Right there conveniently in an open space, so he walked towards him and got run over by a bunch of girls that just got there. The girls all ran over to the handsome man. Nino White got angry and walked over to the girls.


    “Look!” he said. “Need to talk to this guy over here, so this stupid story can be over, so OFF!” All the girls left mumbling something and Nino White said. “Hi. I’m Nino White. State your name.”


    “I’m Ohno Satoshi.” The man said. “And I must say you’re beautiful.”


    “Thanks, but I don’t think this’ll last long. I always imagine that the ‘and they lived happily ever after’ was only for about a week so…” Nino White shrugged.


    “Oh.” Ohno sweat dropped. “Well. Would you like to dance?”


    “I’d be, “Nino started. “caught dead dancing with you right now. I’m just gonna go get something to eat. Want to come?”


    “No. I’ll stay here.” Ohno said and then thought Some princess! Oh well. I like his attitude. Wait…if he’s a guy then why do I have to call him a princess? Oh well.  he shrugged.


    “Would you like this candy apple?” a person handing out food said.


    “Sure!” Nino White replied. He was really hungry. He ate the apple and started to feel a little dizzy. Great! Now we follow the real story line!  He thought and collapsed.


    Ohno heard people calling and yelling and went to see what was wrong. And there he saw his princess on the ground. “Oh no!” He ran over to him. “ Wake up! Please wake up! Please!” He shook him trying to get him to wake up and them he heard someone say something.


    “Just kiss me!” Nino White whispered with his eyes still shut.


    “EHHHH!?” Ohno was shocked. He was suppose ot be almost dying or dead!


    “Just ing kiss me!”


    “O-ok.” He kissed Nino White gently on the lips and Nino White sprang up.


    “Ok! Oh, look at the time it’s time for me to leave bye!” he said quickly and left. He got outside and the fairt god mother was there.


    “Ahem!” Jun went to Nino.


    “What!?”


    Jun pointed to the shoes that Nino White was wearing and there was still two of them. Nino White sighed. “Fine.”


    He went back inside and everyone looked at him. He took off his shoe, put it on the floor and yelled “I’m leaving this here! Ok! Alright!” and left. Then he went up to god mother Jun. “Happy?”


    “Yeah~ Not really. Let’s go!”


Back inside


    Ohno walked over to the shoe. “Whose shoe is this?” he said aloud and then out of no where someone yelled.


    “Just give the damn shoe to him and get it over with!!”


    “Ok, ok! Geez tough crowd.” and he left to go to follow Nino White. He followed Nino White and the fairy all the way to his house. Then he went inside a few minutes after Nino White had entered. The stepbrothers opened the door.


    “How are you?” they said flirting with Ohno.


    “No time! Where’s Nino White!”


    “What! You’re looking for-


    “Yes I’m looking for him and not you and I like him more than you! You’re es! Now can I just go?”


    Aiba started to cry and he ran away and Sho went after him. What’s with this ed up story? Ohno thought. He ran to where Nino White was.


    “I found your shoe!” He announced as he entered his room. “Eh?” he said as he saw no one there.


    “Oh hey!” Nino White came through the door with a bag of chips. He came in and started to play his video game. “It took you a while to come!”


    “I found your shoe!” he announced again.


    “Thanks leave it over there and play some video games with me.” Nino said and handed Ohno a controller.


    “Ok."


    And they lived happily ever after. And by that I mean about a week. Nino got bored of Ohno…


            THE END?