Chicken?

A 2Min Christmas

Onew's POV

  My feet ran as fast as they could while running towards the beast that was running away from me. A fusturated growl escaped my lips as I seemed to get more farther and farther away from my target.

"OMO! SLOW DOWN!" I shouted in anger.

The creature glanced back at me with a confused look in its eyes.

"Hey Onew-hyung, are you ok?" It said.

Why the heck is it asking me that?

"No! NOW STOP RUNNING AWAY!!"

Right when my hand brushed up against the feathered body a smirk spread across my face in delight.

"YES! FINALLY!" I shouted in victory, "Chicken!"

I leaped from where I was and jumped on the chicken only to hear it scream.

Wait.........why does the chicken sound like Key?

An unbelievable amount of pain shot through my head when I opened my eyes to see that Key had a pan in his hand glaring at me.

"Oh, hi Key!" I said with a bright smile.

"Hi Key? All you have to say is 'Hi Key'?!" Key snapped getting more and more red in the face.

"Um......yes?"

Oh crap.....I regonize that look from anywhere.

"OH S***!!!" I screamed.

I sprinted out of the room away from the crazed Umma with a frying pan.

"LEE JINKI GET YOUR F***ING A** BACK HERE OR I'LL SHOVE THIS-!!"

Our mushroom haired maknae slowly got out of his and Jonghyun's room while rubbing his eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Umma, Onew what's going on?" He said looking between the two of us.

"Nothing sweety~ Just having an adult conversation with Onew.....right?" Key said giving me a harsh glare at the last word.

"U-um ye-yeah!" I replied while giving Taemin a 'help me' look.

Taemin only raised an eyebrow before he smiled sweetly at Key,

"Umma, I'm hungry," He said with a cute pout.

"OH! Sorry! Let me make you some pancakes!" Key said while quickly entering the kitchen.

I sighed before looking at Taemin, "Thank you."

"No problem," He said with a slight grin,"But Hyung, what did you do to get Key-Umma so mad?"

A blush appeared on my face before a mummbled,

"I thought he was a chicken....."

Silence filled the air before Taemin burst into fits of laughter.

"HAHA Y-YOU WHAT?!" Taemin stumbled over to the couch trying to catch his breath.

I pouted at him, "Oh shut up, not as bad as the time you thought I was Minho!"

Now it was Taemin's turn to blush as he shot up from the couch and glared at me.

"S-shut up!"

Key suddenly was behind Taemin and slapped him in the back of the head.

"U-umma! What was that for!" Taemin whinned.

"Do not say the word 'Shut up' young man!" Key scolded.

Taemin looked at Key with watery eyes and a heart broken look on his face, "S-sorry U-umma..."

Key stared blankly at Taemin before he nearly squeezed the life out of him,

"OMO! YOUR TOO CUTE TO STAY MAD AT!"

Slowly, Taemin face wen't from red, to blue, to purple.

"ummm Key, you might want to let go of Taemin before he dies of suffocation."

Key looked at Taemin's face and immediantly let go.

"Sorry," He said while patting Taemin's head.

A/N: Hey guys that's it so far >__< sorry that this chapter is super short and crappy. Well let me know what to add or edit ^^'