Show Me Your Love

Show Me Your Love (Christmas Special)

 

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXa7AIqd6A  [Dong Bang Junior’s Show Me Your Love]

These beautiful snow flowers remind me of cotton candy from my childhood

Sungmin stood up from the couch and went to the window; he watched the snow falling slowly as he traced his fingers on the moist and wrote ‘I miss you’. It had been six years since he haven’t saw his first love, she moved in to Japan. He has visited Japan for their band’s activities but he had no luck in finding her. He missed her terribly.

If only I was lucky enough to have memories of us

He walked back to his room which he shared with Cho Kyuhyun, he grabbed the box that was left from his burnt house. His parents didn’t survive that incident, it happened 3 months after she left. He opened the box and only found pictures of him as a child and a few pictures of his parents and brother who was studying in America right now. The only thing that reminds him of her was a necklace, it was a necklace made of a few pebbles and a petal from a sunflower. They had the same identical one.

Let me see the feelings you have for me

Meanwhile, in the international airport in Tokyo, Minjae strolled around with her luggage. Her parents were beside her and they were ready to fly back to South Korea, their hometown. They went to the terminal where they would be waiting for the plane.

10 minutes later, the plane arrived and they rode on it. They looked for their seat numbers and she had the seat beside the window, unfortunately, she will seat beside a stranger. Her parents will seat behind her.

She grabbed her necklace, I miss you, she thought. She grabbed her neck pillow and soon, she fell in deep slumber.

-

A soft nudge woke her up from her dreamland, she looked up with embarrassment, she slept on a stranger’s shoulder. He looked like he was her age, and he was definitely Korean.

“Miannhe.” She said as she fixed her hair. She looked outside the window.

Dear passengers, we’re about have our landing in Incheon International Airport. Please wear your seatbelts and we hope that you had a great time with us. Kamsahamnida.”

Her mood suddenly changed, she was excited. She needed to see him, her first love.

“Did you come from Japan?” The stranger asked her. She looked at him and nodded. “Oh, sorry to be rude, my name’s Lee Donghae. You know the member of Super Junior.

“Super Junior?” She asked. “Then you’re a co-member of Lee Sungmin.”

“Yeah. Do you, by chance, know him personally?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Yeah. I was his—“ She paused. “—childhood friend and I were meaning to meet him.”

“Cool. Then I can give your our address. Visit us anytime.” He began dribbling on a tissue paper and then gave it to her. She squinted at his handwriting. “Sorry, I can’t write beautifully.” He chuckled.

-

You still don’t know I’ve been waiting here all along

A loud knock interrupted the Super Junior members later that day, Leeteuk happily stood up as he pressed a button on the intercom, and it flashed Donghae’s face…and beside him was a girl.

“Oh, our fishy is here from his vacation.” Leeteuk said as he pressed a button that unlocked the door. Sungmin groaned as he stood up and went to his own room; he wasn’t in the mood to welcome someone.

“Hyung, hyung, where’s Sungmin-hyung, he has a visitor?!” Donghae asked. Sungmin paused mid-step as he turned around and saw Donghae with a girl, a familiar girl. The girl looked up as she removed her shoes and caught Sungmin’s gaze.

“Sungmin-sshi?” Minjae asked, frozen on her place. She expected to see him but she didn’t know her heart would beat that fast.

Sungmin slowly walked up to them and cupped Minjae’s face.

“Minjae-ah?” Minjae nodded and was taken aback when Sungmin hugged her, tightly. “I miss you so much! Why didn’t you show up in our concert in Japan?”

“Ugh..ehem, ehem…” Kangin scoffed. The atmosphere was turning a bit awkward for them since this was the first time they saw Sungmin acting mushy.

“Oh, sorry. Let’s go outside, Minjae-ah.” Minjae nodded as Sungmin grabbed his coat and dragged her to the park infront of their apartment building.

I’m so happy; I can’t believe I’m alive

Sungmin was smiling from ear to ear since she has arrived. They talked about a lot of things on the way to the park and they weren’t aware that their fingers were intertwined.

“I’ve missed you…so much.” Sungmin confessed. Minjae’s cheeks turned pink at what he said.

“Me too.”

“It’s been six years, isn’t it? You’ve been gone the whole time.” Sungmin said as Minjae sat on a swing. He helped her by pushing her lightly. ”I still love you.”

“What was that?” Minjae said, pretending not to hear a thing. She was blushing and her heart was beating fast as she remembered their memories in the past.

Sungmin pulled her up and she lost balance, her body was so near him, too close for comfort. He chuckled as he blowed on her bangs. And then he hugged her.

I love you, my princess; you’re the one I only love. I won’t ever change my mind.” Sungmin said softly. Minjae pulled away and looked right at his eyes.

“What date is it again today?” Minjae smirked. Sungmin raised her eyebrows and brought out his blackberry to check the date. His eyes widened.

“Merry Christmas. This will be the best gift, ever.” Sungmin said. Minjae pecked on his lips which caused him to be frozen.

“I love you, too. And it won’t ever change. Merry Christmas, jagiya.” Minjae said, chuckling at Sungmin’s reaction.

“YAH, you two lovebirds, let’s eat our early dinner already, I’m hungry.” Donghae shouted from their window. The two looked up.

“He’s not the only one. We’re ALL hungry!” The Super Junior members said, poking their heads out of the window. Sungmin and Minjae chuckled as they walked back inside the apartment with happy faces and happy hearts.

--

Author:

HURRAY FOR A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! I don’t know if you liked it but thanks for reading anyway. Merry Christmas guys!