Closer

Glass Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three: Closer

Beep...Beep...Beep...

TOP mumbled something incohorent, shifting around in his bed. His eyes slowly opened. Argh. It was still dark outside. What crazy person was texting him at this time?

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...

"Aish, damn you..." TOP muttered, reaching around for his phone. Still groggy and tired, he opened his phone to see a new text message awaiting him.

Text from unknown number

He finally raised his head from his pillow. Had anyone in the YG family gotten a new phone? Nope. Had he made any new friends recently? No...unless...

Oh no. Had mushroom girl gotten his number somehow? She always could've used that stupid eye smile and some aegyo to soften their manager up. He shuddered. He could just imagine it.

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is SNSD's brighter than mushrooms, Fany, Fany, Tiffany! Can I pwease have TOP-sshi's number?"

Hesitantly, TOP opened the text message. Why exactly was he scared? It wouldn't be possible for her to get his number, right? His manager was smart enough to see through her sly aegyo!

"Good morning!~ :) This is SNSD's Tiffany! Did you sleep well? Kekeke!~"

Well apparently, his manager was a lot stupider than he seemed. He buried his head in his hands. Now he couldn't avoid that ditzy mushroom girl!

He decided to ignore the text. Maybe (probably not), she'd stop. He laid back in his bed, letting out a yawn. He glanced sideways, at his clock. It was only one in the morning. Still plenty of time to sleep.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

TOP flung his covers off, growling, as he opened his phone again. As he thought, another text from her had come.

"Aigoo, I know you're awake, Bingu TOP!"

His cheeks burned red. That nickname! Was this her revenge for him calling her mushroom girl? And how on earth did she know that he was awake? Was she watching him from his window?

He quickly replied. "Yah, mushroom girl. Don't call me that!"

"Wah, you're replying! Yay!~ ^^"

"How'd you get my number?"

"Your manager. Isn't it great? We can talk to each other more often now!"

He groaned. He hated himself for replying to her. Now, she'd actually believe that they were best friends or something. What was wrong with the girl? Why hadn't she been called Sunny? She seemed much more energetic than the member that was actually named that.

"Is Bingu TOP spacing out again? Keke. Are you free tomorrow? I have somewhere I want to go. I'll treat you too!"

He scoffed at her text. She truly was unbelievable. Did she realize the damage that could be done if they were discovered together? Not only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter