REVENGE OR PROTECTION

REVENGE OR PROTECTION (One Shot)

  

Revenge, revenge was all I wanted ever since that horrible day 7 years ago. It seems like it just happened, I could replay that terrible day in my head over, and over, and over again. I was only 9 years old when it happened.

*BANG*

She was shot. I never knew that, that was the last time I would ever see her. Her brown almond eyes were slowly closing, her warm soft hands became cold and lifeless, her body slowly shutting down, and her soul was gradually slipping away from this world.

“UMMA” I screamed as she slowly fell onto the ground, her hot, pureblood trickled down her body and little by little stained her white shirt.

“UMMA, please don’t leave me you’re the only one I have left” I screamed even louder, hoping she well wake up and tell me everything well be ok.

“Don’t worry boy you have me” snickered the man standing behind me. I hated his guts; this man took everything away from me and now my Umma.

“STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER” I yelled.

“Now now is that anyway to speak to your father” he said calmly. “You know what happens to naughty boys”. The dreadful man pulled me up by my hair and wacked my face.

“You selfish boy didn’t you miss your father” he shrieked in my ear. I bit his ear and punched his stomach has hard as I could.

“Owww” he screamed and let me go. I ran as fast as I could away from him, by doing this I fell down a big hill scraping my body from the branches, and the hot blood started pouring out of my wounds.

“Where are you boy” He screamed. I ran, and ran until I heard sirens.

*THE POLICE* yes I’m safe.

“Hey, over here I need your help” I screamed so the police car would stop. Just then something or more like someone grabbed me and throw me on the ground.

*Smack* he came back. He kept on throwing punches, kicks, slaps at me I could barely keep my body from shutting down forever.

“HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME” I screamed even louder. The sirens got louder and louder until.

“HEY YOU, BACK AWAY FROM THE BOY AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP” yelled the police man. But he didn’t care, he kept on punching me.

*BANG*   

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

The police shot his arm which made him run into the forest, leaving a trail of blood behind. I was left there as the blood was running down my nose and staining my shirt.

“Hey, can you hear me, hello” said a woman. I was guessing she was from the ambulance that just arrived to take care of me. After I was sent to the hospital and recovered, they forced me in the foster home and not long after I had a new family. My foster mother Sunny was a nice women and she remained me of my mother, but I hated my foster father Sungmin he was like my father from my happier times. I wished I was the one who died instead of my mother.

~The Present Day ~ 

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun sweetie wake up” said a very familiar.

“Umma” I said as my eyes fluttered open. “Umma, oh my god your alive, why didn’t you tell me, Umma I missed you so much”.

“Sweetie come to Mommy” she said with her sweet innocent voice, I would always hear as a child. But as I came closer to her she would gradually get farther and farther away.  I would try to run faster to catch up to her, but she was slipping away faster. I was getting consumed by darkness quicker and quicker.

“UMMA, WAIT FOR ME DON’T LEAVE ME BEHIND” I screamed.Then I saw his face the monster, that hideous face I saw 7 years ago, the one that took my dear and precious mother away from me.

“MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHA” that awful laugh made my ears bleed. I was screaming and screaming until it would stop.

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun WAKE UP” yelled Rini. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up, when two soft warm arms wrapped around me. Rini my girlfriend looked at me with a worried expression.

“Are you ok Kyuhyun Oppa” she said kissing me on the lips.

“Yeah I’m ok” I smiled at her.

“Did you have the same nightmare again?”She whispered.

“Rini, I’m not going to talk about it” I said getting up and finding a towel to wipe off the sweat from my forehead.

“Oppa , you know I’m here for you, and I know how you feel about you’re.....” Rini got cut off.

“SHUT UP RINI, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL, YOU NEVER LOST YOUR UMMA AND YOUR APPA NEVER TRIED TO KILL YOU” I screamed. Rini stood up with tears running down her cheeks.

“I’m.... sorry.... Kyuhyun Oppa” Rini stuttered. I went up to her and hugged her, I was having a hard time, today was my Umma’s death anniversary, I told myself I would get revenge for her, no matter what.

“No Rini I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you.” I whispered in her ear, lifting her chin and kissing her passionately. “I got to get ready for school, I’ll meet you there”.

“Ok” Rini opened my bedroom door, which reviled my foster father Sungmin.

“Hello Mr. Lee” said Rini happily.

“Well hello there Rini” Sungmin said cheerfully, I glared at him.

“Good morning Son” Sungmin said.

“Don’t call me that” Kyuhyun said harshly.

“Well you are my son” Sungmin said.

“SHUT UP I AM NOT YOUR SON AND I’LL NEVER BE YOUR SON EVER” Kyuhyun screamed at Sungmin. I didn’t care about him, Sungmin made me sick, and I hated him just like I hated my real father HEECHUL. (O.O)

“I’m sorry if I upset you, but Sunny said you’re going to be late for school” Sungmin whispered.

“Whatever now get the hell out of my room” Kyuhyun said through greeted teeth. Kyuhyun got ready for school when his cell phone suddenly being to ring.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, KYUHYUN HELP ME” screamed a very familiar voice, *RINI*

“RINI, RINI ARE YOU OK, HEY WHERE ARE YOU” Kyuhyun yelled through the phone. Just then a husky voice came on the phone.

“HEY, son it’s been a long time right” said Heechul. Kyuhyun froze, how did Heechul get his number, how did he get Rini, and how did he find him.

“HEECHUL DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH RINI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU” Kyuhyun screamed.

“Son is that anyway to speak to your father” Heechul snickered.

“YOU’RE NOT MY FATHER, YOU’LL NEVER BE MY FATHER” Kyuhyun screamed even louder. Just then there was a bang on the door.

“Kyuhyun are you ok” yelled Sungmin from the other side of the door. Kyuhyun just threw a pillow at the door.

“WHERE ARE YOU” yelled Kyuhyun.

“Same place your Umma died, the old cottage in the woods, I’m sure you’re going to be a big boy and save the day but you better get here fast or your girlfriend well be gone forever, just like your Umma” Heechul chuckled from the other side of the phone.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, KYUHYUN HELP MEEEEEEE” screamed Rini.

“Rini, DON’T WORRY I’LL BE THERE TO HEL.....” Kyuhyun got cut off when the phone cut.

“KYUHYUN ARE YOU OK, WHAT HAPPEN, KYUHYUN LET US IN” yelled Sunny and Sungmin banging on the door. Kyuhyun could feel his blood boiling; Kyuhyun clinched his fists so tight the blood was dripping from his hands and onto the carpet. Kyuhyun was ready this time he wasn’t some tiny little kid that would run and cry, this time he would fight back not only for him but to save Rini, he promised her he would protect her no matter what.

~ Flash back~

 Kyuhyun was talking with his best friend Leeteuk, the trouble maker/ player in the whole school, but Kyuhyun didn’t care he thought Leeteuk was a cool guy, now that Kyuhyun was hanging with Leeteuk everyone noticed him.

“YO dog, my man you wanna have some fun G” Leeteuk said pulling up his pants (I can’t imagine Leeteuk low riding).

“Yeah sure man, I really need to have some fun” Kyuhyun smirked.

  “Hey G go steal some cigarettes from that drug store” Leeteuk said laughing “unless you’re a loser but your my man G Yo dog you can like do anything”. Kyuhyun didn’t want to look like a loser in front of Leeteuk and his gang, so he made a wrong choice and want into the drug store to steal the cigarettes. Kyuhyun found a pack and stuffed them into his pocket he was ready to leave when a voice stopped him.

“You better pay for those cigarettes, or I’ll call security sir” said a girl that looked like she worked at the store.

“Uhm yeah I was gonna pay for it” said Kyuhyun.

“Rini what is going on” said Kang-in Rini’s boss.

“Nothing Kang-in oppa” Rini said. She glared at Kyuhyun.

“Hey my shift is almost over, get out of here I’ll pay for it you punk” yelled Rini quietly. Kyuhyun just put the cigarettes back on the shelf in front of Rini, and walked out of the store. From then on Kyuhyun came to visit Rini everyday on her shifts, after they got to know each other they started to date.

“Rini, no matter what I will always be here for you and well never let anything hurt you, I’ll be your knight in shining armour” Said Kyuhyun. Rini giggled.

“You were always my knight in shining armour” Rini said. Kyuhyun took Rini’s face and kissed her.

~ End of Flashback ~ 

 

“Kyuhyun are you ok” yelled Sungmin and Sunny. Kyuhyun swung the door open and ran down the stairs, grabbing his keys, and knapsack he jumped into his car and drove to the cottage in the woods. He was ready for this he was waiting for the day he would get revenge for his Umma. Kyuhyun stopped the car on the dirt road and ran up the steps, when he opened the door.

*BANG*

“RINI” Kyuhyun screamed. Rini was shot in the stomach, she was frozen when Heechul shot another bullet in her leg she fell on the floor, screaming and crying. Kyuhyun pushed Heechul which made him hit his head and he was unconscious. Kyuhyun ran to Rini’s side he pulled off his shirt and pressed the bleeding spots to stop the blood from coming out.

“Rini hey you’re going to be ok” Kyuhyun told her. Kyuhyun felt this sharp pain on his head he could feel liquid running down his head *BLOOD*. Kyuhyun stood up and punched Heechul but he was too fast and dodged Kyuhyun’s punch, Heechul hook punched Kyuhyun which made him cough out blood.

“Is that all you got son, who knew you were these weak” laughed Heechul. Kyuhyun kicked Heechul’s face and made him lose his balance and drop his gun, they both ran for the gun but Heechul got it before Kyuhyun, just then the door swung open and…..

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

“SUNGMIN” screamed Kyuhyun. Sungmin jumped in front of Kyuhyun and took three shoots to the chest.

“Opps I’m so sorry son, did I kill your Appa” snickered Heechul.

*POW, PACK, BOOM, WACK, SLAP*   

Kyuhyun from all his anger, found the energy he need and was punching, kicking, slapping Heechul with all this force, but Heechul pushed Kyuhyun off of him and pulled out his gun, Kyuhyun was too fast for Heechul and tackled him down and pointed the gun to Heechul when Heechul pulled the trigger trying to shot Kyuhyun, he shot himself, the bullet pierced his heart and right then he stop breathing, Heechul didn’t move a muscle, he was gone.

“Finally, Umma I did it I was able to do it” yelled Kyuhyun at the top of his lunges. Just then he remembered about Rini and Sungmin, Kyuhyun rushed over to their side. Kyuhyun first picked up Rini (bridal style) and lad her down on the back seat of his car, he ran back into the cottage and put Sungmin’s arm around his shoulder to give him support. Kyuhyun rushed them to the hospital then doctors took them; black stars suddenly covered his vision, his breathing was getting heaver, and louder, everything was becoming blurry until he passed out. When Kyuhyun woke up Rini was in the next bed beside him.

“Rini are you ok” Kyuhyun said worriedly.

“Yeah I’m fine Kyuhyun Oppa; I’m alive so yeah I’m ok” Rini laughed “Ow, Ow it hurts when I laugh”.

“Hahahah OW, OW, OW I know what you mean” smiled Kyuhyun. “How did he find you Rini?”

“Well, it went like this” Rini began her story.

~Rini’s Flashback ~

Rini was walking to school, when someone grabbed her, picked her up and started to bring her to a car.

“LET ME GO OR I’LL CALL THE POLICE” Rini screamed in the unknown mans ear.

“SHUT UP LITTLE GIRL, YOU DON’T ME TO HURT YOU’RE LITTLE BOYFRIEND KYUHYUN DO YOU” yelled the man.

“LET ME GO, YOU HAVE TO NO RIGHT TO DO THIS” Rini screamed but stop when the man wacked her and she was unconscious. Rini woke up in a dirty, dark, broken cottage that looked like it hadn’t been used in forever. Rini could feel the hair on the back of her nick stand up and shivers ran down the back of her spine. Just then Heechul came in with a gun.

~ End of Flashback ~

 And that’s when you came in” sighed Rini.

“Your safe now” smiled Kyuhyun.

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Kyuhyun and Rini turned their attention to the ruff cough, they saw Sungmin on a bed next Rini’s. Kyuhyun could feel his heart stop, Sungmin was alive thank god thought Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun never thought of Sungmin as a father but what Sungmin did back there helped Kyuhyun realize that Sungmin just wanted Kyuhyun’s love, so they could have a father son relationship. Kyuhyun tried getting up from his bed, he could feel the pain rushing from his head to his toes, but he didn’t care  he had to see Sungmin. Kyuhyun reached Sungmin’s bed, and looked at him with tears running down his cheeks.

“Sungmin, I’m so sorry, I never appreciated you and never thought of you as a father, I’m so sorry” said Kyuhyun the tears still falling.

“Kyuhyun, its ok even if you never thought of me as a father, I always thought of you as a son” smiled Sungmin.

 

~3 years later~ 

“Hi Umma, I miss you so much I wish you were here right now” Kyuhyun said running his hand over his Umma’s grave and laying flowers over the dirt.

“I’m very happy Umma, Sunny and Sungmin are taking really good care of me, I miss you a lot Umma, and I have to go now today is a very special day. Bye” Kyuhyun blew a kiss to his Umma’s grave. Kyuhyun turned around and walked away he wished his Umma could see him in his tuxedo.

“You may now kiss the bride” said the priest. Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Rini’s waist and kissed her passionately. Today was the start of Rini and Kyuhyun’s new life together, while expecting their new twin baby girls Miyoung and Sangmi.

"I love you Cho Rini " Said Kyuhyun.

"I love you to Cho Kyuhyun" Said Rini "I love they way that sounds. Mrs. Cho Rini, it has a ring to it doesn't it". Kyuhyun laughed

"Yes it does Mrs. Cho Rini" Kyuhyun pulled Rini into another kiss.

"Ok you two love it each other" said there friend Eunhyuk with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend Min sun .

"yeah to much skin ship" said Donghae

"leave the couple alone" smiled the almighty Shisus.

"oh shut up" laughed Kyuhyun hugging Rini.

"I love Mrs.Cho Rini and thats the end"