chapter 1

the forbidden love

,”Yaaaaah,ireonaaa,ireonaaa”,a stupid yet loud sound broke your sweet dream.you shrugged and burried your face in the pillow.then suddenly there’s 2 huge creature jump beside your bed.

,”hey,our sleeping beauty,wake up,it’s already 7.30,today is your first day of senior high school,are you wanted to be late on your first day of school?”,the one of the huge creature said and started to shake you slowly,actually,he is my 1st twin brother,his name is jonghyun

,”yeah,this is your first day of school,if you’re late,the teacher will punish you,you don’t wanted to be punished right?so wake uup”,the 2nd creature said,he is my 2nd twin brother,name woohyun,he and jonghyun are twins,but non-identical twin.

,”hahaha...nonsence,the teacher won’t punish me,because i’m the one and only princess in SM KINGDOM,and that school is dad’s,and if dad know that the teacher punished me,the teacher will be on a great dangeeeeer”,you said while rolled to face the other side of the bed.

,”but i can told dad to let the teacher punish you,i will said that you are very naughty at school and very impolite to the other student,and everyday had been sent to OSIS room because of the teacher can’t control you anymore”,jonghyun said

,”whaaat?nooo...but,if you told dad,dad will not believe it”,you face them and crossed your arm,but you still laying on your bed.

,”how can?i’m here,dad always believe me”,woohyun said while grinning.

,”huh,i don’t care,i can use my puppy eye attack,blee~”,you said while stuck your tongue out.

,”owh,i can told dad by phone,and dad can’t see your puppy eye,so dad WILL believe it”,jonghyun emphasized that word while swinging his phone infront of your face.

You have no choices but to use your secret attack,PUPPY EYE ATTACK,that always success with your 2 twin brothers.when you started to use your secret attack.it success to my 2nd brother,but suddenly failed,it’s because of  that stupid Kim JongHyun.

,”YOU STUPID KIM JONGHYUUUUUUUUUN!!!”,you yelled ,”shushh...later dad will come...”,jonghyun cupped your mouth,then suddenly there’s a walking sound approaching your room,and your door fluttered open,you and your brothers froze,and slowly move their head to your room door but his hand still on your lips.

,”what are you all doing here,isn’t you all have school?later if you all already arrived,go to my office...”,he said,it’s my dad,Lee Soo Man,the king of SM kingdom and the principal of SM academy.you and your twin brothers still froze,while he’s gone,you look at them and they look at you .

,”WE ARE DOOMED”,you and your twin brothers said in unison.

,”you,quickly get ready,i don’t wanted to get scold once more,my ear will burst”,jonghyun said and lightly push you to the bathroom.they go out to the dinning room to get some blood for breakfast and wait for you until you ate your breakfast,but not a blood it’s a human food,because you’re a human,after you’re ready,you and your twin brother in your dad limousine and go to school before your dad scold you and your oppas(AN:i just called them that,okay,because it’s too long to write ‘twin brothers’ like that hehehe...).

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hello,readers!!!

How’s my 1st chapter???i know it’s lame and boring,but i will do my best in my story,btw,please leave a comment or something,because it’s really make my day,thanks alot for my subscribers,have a good day,bye,see you on my next chapter~.