+Chapter 2+

Haunted dreams or a beautiful nightmare?

~Suzy's POV~

I can hear Mom and Dad talking and laughing. I am so happy and lucky that they're my parents. They love each other so much. Yeah, they also fight, but it's normal for a married couple. Dad never forget to greet Mom every Valentine's Day or Wedding Anniversary. Mom always bake a delicious cake for Dad's birthday. I remember the ring I always wear. It's silver with a ruby heart on it. It's so precious to me, because they gave it to me on my 13th birthday. It brings me goodluck.

Suddenly, I heard screech of brakes. Then a loud crash came. I try to get up to see what happened, but everything went black.

 

My eyes flew open. Was that just a dream? Or was that the accident they were talking about? I think, yes. Then, I look at my left ring finger. There it is, the ring my parents gave me when I'm 13. The room is pitch black, but I can see the full moon. It's so beautiful. Where are my parents? I hope that tomorrow is a beautiful day. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

 

~Myungsoo's POV~

It's already 10:45 p.m. Umma and Appa are not yet home. What is my adopted sister's name? Is she really innocent and sweet? I bet, Naeun is prettier than her.

"Ok. Please put those papaerbags to the room next to Myungsoo." That voice is familiar. Umma and Appa just got home! 

Are they talking about me? I made a rush through the door. I saw the maids carrying lots of paperbags.

"What's this?" I asked in confusion.

"Hi son! Uhm.....for your sister." Umma replied with a big smile. 

"Ah. I see. What's her name?" Haha. Silly. You don't know your "sister's" name.

"Suzy. What a cutie." Umma giggled.

"By the way, she will live here starting tomorrow." Appa added.

"WHAT!?!?!?!!? I THOUGHT NEXT WEEK?!?!!?!?!?!" 

"The doctor said, she can leave the hospital tomorrow. So, why not?" Umma said.

"Whatever." I facepalmed myself then go back to my room. 

She will live here.

Her name is Suzy.

Her room is next to mine.

What a misfortune Myungsoo.

Tsk.tsk.tsk.

 

*Next day*

~Suzy's POV~

"Rise and shine, Suzy" The nurse said, smiling at me.

"Huh?"

"You are now leaving the hospital." The nurse answered.

"Who will take me home?" I asked, totally clueless.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, they are the couple who were here yesterday." She replied, giving me a paperbag.

"What's this?" 

"They told me to give that to you and wear it. So if I were you, go now to the bathroom, take a bath, and wear that." She said, gently pushing me to the bathroom.

After washing my body, I look inside the paperbag: pair of underwear,babydoll dress and pair of shoes. I wear them and went outside the bathroom.

"You look beautiful! Your hair is the only mess. Come here, I'll fix it." Nurse Chanmi said, pointing to the chair beside her.

I sit down, then she starded combing my hair.

"You know what, Mr. and Mrs. Kim has a son. Maybe, at your age or a year older than you. Therefore, he will be your brother." She said, braiding my hair.

"Really? What does he look like?" I asked.

"Ne. Hmmm...cute, tall, handsome, hot, and has a killer smile." She reply with a giggle.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I think you two are a perfect combination." Her face is like this: XDDDDD

"Yah!!! Not funny. Besides, I don't see him yet." I said crossing my arms.

"Hahaha! Ok, I'm done braiding your hair!" She gave me a mirror.

"Wow! You're good at braiding! Thanks!" I'm so amazed, it is not a simple braid. It's a kind of braid with a ribbon. It's so beautiful. ^__^

"No problem!" She winked.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

"I guess they are here." She walked through the door then open it.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim." We greeted them and bowed.

"Good morning both of you. Wow!! You look beautiful!!!" Mrs. Kim complimented while Mr. Kim hugged me.

Nurse Chanmi winked at me.

"Nurse did it." I said.

"You did a great job." Mr. Kim said, smiling at her.

"Ok. We have to go now. Thank you Nurse Chanmi for taking care of her. Bye!" Mrs. Kim thanked her cheerfully.

"Your welcome! Take care Suzy!"

"Thank you."

 

While inside the car, Mr. and Mrs. Kim explained to me everything about the accident.

They were driving in a fast speed. But when Mr. Kim tried to slow down, the brakes won't respond. So, they were just hoping for a miracle. On the other hand, my parents saw a car speeding towards us. Dad started to panick, so as Mom. They don't know what to do, because after few seconds both cars will crash.

Moments passed, our car bumped a tree. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad were badly bruised that lead them to death. While Mr. and Mrs. Kim were lucky to be alive.

"We're very sorry dear. We're very sorry." Mrs. Kim apologized.

"It's ok. It was an accident. No one wanted that to happen." I said, fighting back tears.

"By the way, call us Umma and Appa. Just ignore our son, Myungsoo, if he annoys you." Umma said.

"Yes Mrs.Umma."

Little did I know, we're already infront of their gate.

 

Wow! I never knew that their house is very big! It's a mansion.

 

~Myungsoo's POV~

Beep! Beep! 

They're here! It's time to face her. Let's see what she got.

"Umma, Appa, you're home." I embrace them. "Where is she?" I asked breaking the hug.

"Oh. Suzy dear, please come in." Umma called her.

Suzy went in. Umma's right, she looks innocent, specially in that dress and braids.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to our house!" I said, smiling at her.

She just smiled.

"Be good to her, ok?" Appa said.

I just nod.

"Guide her to her room now." Appa added. 

"Let's go!" I carry some of her luggages and let her carry the lighter ones.

"By the way, I'm Myungsoo." I pulled out my hand.

"I'm Suzy." She replied, shaking my hand.

"You can call me oppa." I gave her my killer smile.

She just nod.

Aishh!!! My killer smile seems not effective to her.

After a few moments, we reached her bedroom.

"This is your bedroom." I said, opening the door.

"Wow! It's big!" She's amazed. XDDD

She smiled when she saw the necklace on her vanity.

"It's beautiful." She said, touching the pendant.

"That's yours. It's our welcome gift to you. My room is next to you. Take a rest. The maids will wake you up when lunch is ready." I said.

"Ne oppa. Kamshamnida." She replied shyly.

"I have to go now. Bye!" I patted her head, then went out.

Welcome to our house Suzy.

Welcome to hell.


A/N: HI you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating.....Sorry for gramatical error and typos...... *bows*

 

 

COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE= ♡ ♡  

 

THANK YOU!!! ^____^

*gives you candy*