Same Routine & New Friend

I Fall In Love With My...What?!?

 MinYoung POV

          It's already 5:30 AM, so I fix my bed and go to my bathroom. I bath myself, brush my teeth and put my uniform. Before I go out of my room, I let out a big sigh.
          "Same Routine." I said. "I hope my life change." I added. "Min Young, breakfast is ready!!" My mom said. "Coming!!" I answered. I closed yhe door and ran downstair.
          "Bacon and eggs"Mom said. "YUM" I said with a smile on my face. "That style again, You should comb your hair properly and take off that glasses, you can see clear right?" Mom said while reaching for my glasses. "Yes mom, but-"  I said. "Okay, just eat your breakfast." Mom said.
          After I finish my breakfast, I bid goodbye to my parents and siblings and go to the bus stop and take a ride to school.

 

Author POV

          Minyoung is an ugly geek and loner girl with thick glasses. She always get bullied by the group Bubbles. They always ripped her skirt, pouring coy milk, throwing eggs, pouring flour and more. She don't say this to her parents, because she know Bubbles are HIGH CLASS. So, she always let them to do what ever they want.

 

          You enter your school gate and see bubbles coming to you with their slaves. "Here we go again." You said. You are walking backward but suddenly, they dragged you to the school field, while pulling your hair. Then, they push you to a muddle of mud.
          "Hahahaha" They laughed in union.  "That deserve you because you are dirty  as a mud." Elaine, the leader of Bubbles said. they left you soaking in the mud. "Why all this things are happening to me. Thanks God, even though, I don't have a friend at least I have a wonderful parents." You said. while crying. Then, someone led a hand.

 

MinYoung POV

           "Why all this things are happening to me. Thanks God, even though, I don't have a friend at least I have a wonderful parents." You said. while crying. Then, someone led a hand. I look up to see who it is. I saw a beautiful ordinary girl.
          "Do you need help?" She asked. " Let me help you out there." She added while putting her hand nearer to me. First, I hesitate but I grab her hand and said. " Thanks for helping me." "No problem, by the way I'm Park Seung Hyun!!~!, yours??" She said. "Oh, are you a Korean? my name is Shin Min Young, but you can call me Princess or Min-min" I said "Yes, I am a Korean, I preffered Princess." She said. I know, she want to us why Princess, but thanks she didn't ask. "You know what I haven't  seen you here before?" I asked. " I just ogt here. You should change your uniform, you don't want to go class like that." She said. " Yeah you're right. But I don't have an extra uniform ." I said while looking at my uniform. "Oh! I have one in my locker. Lets go" She said. She start walking and I follow her.
          "You shouldn't help me." I said sadly. " Why not? Even though, I just got here and met you, your NICE." She compliment. "But, an UGLY, GEEK, and LONER girl. No one wants to be my friend." I added. "But I can be your friend." She said ehile comforying me. "But look at you, your beautiful, tall, smart Korean girl. Look at me." I said. "You're beautiful INSIDE and OUT, they just don't see it." Seung Hyun said. "Please be my friend." She added. "Are you sure, you want to be my friend?" I asked. "Of course! 100% sure." She confirmed. "Okay." I said while nodding "Friends?" She asked. "Friends" I said. We shake each other hands.
          We arrived at her locker. She put the combination and got the uniform. "Let's go." She said. We go to the dressing room. "You think it can fit?" I asked. "Try it." She said. I go to the room and change. I go outside. "Perfect fit." She said. "Thank you." I hugged her. We walk to the school building. When we arrived at our classroom. Yes, all our schedule is the SAME. We can hear whispers. "Don't listen to them."She comfort me. I enter my classroom.

 

Author POV

          "GoodMorning" The professor said. "Before, I gave you exam . Please welcome your new classmate." Mam Catherine said. "Annyeonghaseyo Chonoun Park Seung Hyun imnida." Seung Hyun said. " What?" They said. "Oh, Hello everyone, my name is Park Seung Hyun." She repeat. "Ahhh" They said. "You can seat beside..." Mam said while searching fo a vacant seat. "Princess. Princess. please raise your hand." She added. You follow what she instruct.
          "Hey, Princess" Seung Hyun whisper. You starlted a little bit. " Hi!" You said. "Okay class, I will give the results of your exams." Miss Catherine said. " Princess, good job a PERFECT score." She said. She distribute the other exam. "Elaine, what a PERFECT FAILING score." She said with an angry tone. "HAHAHAHA"They laughed. " You always gat a failing score in my exams. I'm sure you got a perfect score if, FLIRTING WITH A GUY is a  ACADEMIC subject." Miss Catherine said. Elaine took the exam with anger.
          The classes is now finished. "Ahhhh" Elaine said with anger while ripping her examination papers. SeungHyun and MinYoung pass through them like running. "Lets go home." SeungHyun said. You and SeungHyun walk to your house.  "By the way, where do you live?" You asked. "I don't know yet." SeungHyun said. "So where will you go?" You said. "I will wait for my dad in the park." She answered. Then you came to you rhouse and bid goodbye to SeungHyun and she headed to the park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter!!~! Thank you for my subscribers!!~! Please comment !!~! I will update Soon!!~!

-Shin Min Young/Princess