- - - -

My Love Is Louder Than These Words

  “Oh Rina~” My roommates' voices called out in unison. My eyes twitched knowing those two were up to something. I quickly hurried towards my room.

 

“Boo!” Ae jumped onto my back, making both of us fall down.

 

“Ae! What the hell?!”

 

“Drastic measures babe.” Chaeyeon came into view at the top of the stairs.

 

Ae stood up and held out her hand to help. I took her hand and straightened up. “What's up?”

 

“You need to get ready.” Ae pushed me into my room.

 

“Bwoh? Wae?” I asked confused as she made me sit at my vanity.

 

“We're going out.” Chaeyeon raided my closet, tossing clothes onto the floor and bed.

 

I pursed my lips. “I don't want to go out tonight.”

“It's your birthday, we're going out.” Ae stated.

 

I heaved a sigh. I really wasn't in the mood to go out. Yes it was my birthday and I would want to go out and celebrate but my boyfriend was gone. It had been almost a year now since he went away. This would be my first birthday alone. Well not completely alone, just without him.

 

“We got a surprise for you anyway.” Chaeyeon when she fished out what she had been looking for.

 

I looked at her through the mirror while Ae messed with my hair. “What surprise?”

 

“You'll see when we get there.”

 

- - - -

 

I pulled up my dress, mentally cursing Chaeyeon for picking this dress out. I glanced around looking for either Chaeyeon or Ae but there were no signs of them.

 

“Happy birthday noona!” Junhong pulled me into a hug, swaying from side to side.

 

I smiled, hugging him back. “Thanks hun. Where are the others?”

 

“Chaeyeon and Ae noona went with Daehyun hyung somewhere. They said they would be back soon.” The younger boy poked out his tongue as he tried to remember. “Don't worry about them, I'm sure they'll be fine.” He smiled brightly.

I smiled and nodded, before giving a short sigh.

 

“Cheer up noona, it's your birthday. I'm sure hyung wouldn't want you to be done.”

 

“I..guess so.”

 

Junhong placed his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me forward. “Let's go talk to Youngjae hyung and fill up our tummies with food, neh?”

 

I chuckled softly and let him lead me over to where Youngjae was sitting along with Jongup and Yongguk.

 

Laughing and talking with the four of them made the time fly by quickly, I didn't even notice when the other three had returned. We were all still trying to get our breathing back to normal after a joke Junhong had just told us.

 

“Having fun?” His voice whispered in my ear. I froze, quickly turning around in my seat. I came face to face with the man I had been waiting for. I couldn't help but start to grin immediately. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me.

 

Himchan chuckled, pulling me up from my seat and wrapping his arm around my waist. “Missed me that much?” He brushed a kiss against my temple. I buried my face into his neck, nodding and taking in his scent. I had missed him so much.

 

“I missed you so much, oppa.” I looked up at him. Himchan smiled, brushing my hair behind my ear and leaned in, pressing his lips onto mine.

 

Himchan placed a kiss on my forehead. “Happy birthday baby girl.”

 

“Thanks oppa.” I smiled.

 

“Ready for your present?” He asked. I nodded and watched him as he fished something out of his pocket. I felt my eye go wide when I saw him go down on one knee and held onto my hand. “Rina, the first day we met I knew I'd want to spend my life with you. Some may say love at first sight is foolish but I fell in love with you from the first glimpse. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?”

 

I cupped my mouth with my free hand when he pulled out the ring, tears streaming down my face. I tried to get the words out but in the end nodded. Himchan stood up and slipped the ring onto my finger. He brought my hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on it before pressing his lips onto mine once again. As if it were the first time we kissed, the butterflies in my stomach started going out of control. We broke away when we heard our friends voices cheering in the background.

 

- - - -

I wanted to wait until tomorrow to post this but it T___T

Happy birthday boo! I hope you like your oneshot :'3 I love you <3