Senior Year

I fell in love with you again...

Classification: 
___You_____
18 years old.
Senior 
Nerd, but kind hearted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HImChan's thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell in love at first sight, either from the way she treated others and didn't care what others said or because she was the only one there for me.
10 years ago on a rainny day she,
yes i was following her (not stalking her apparently we lived in the dame neighborhood),
gave her umbrella to cover a puppy in a box. I ran up to her and gave my ubrella to her,
I ran to my house and looked out the window to she if she was stil there.
 She smiled... At me, a nerd- geek- nobody. 
After she left i took the puppy. That day changed me, a lot.
High School. We've been friends ever since been the well know trio, geeky twins. 
You left, i left , but I always wanted to say i wanted to be more than friends......

~~~~~~~~~~~Your thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classification:
Kim Himchan
18 years old
Senior
Nerd, but shy and cute in your opinion.

Himchan.... when ever i hear that name my heart melts. He has always been on my mind ever since that rainny day.
I always though he was charming.My prince charming. I fell in love with him, although i'm not gorgeous like other girls i wanted to be his and only his.
I always stuck by his side until now. I wanted to change for him. To be the girl he dreamed of. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Graduation~~~~~~~~~~
You were looking your best, make up, dyed hair, dress, contacts.
Himchan dyed hair, suit, makeup, contacts, everything an idol had, because he is one....
HImchan never noticed you, now that you were looking different then usual.
He looks around for you, but gets called up to accept his deploma. 
You clapped the loudest and stood tall.
All of the sudden your name gets called up after He sits down.
You casually walk model like, all eyes were on you, gossip, guys whistling at you.
HImchan's mouth opened surprised. You got your deploma everyone taking pictures.
You smiling, thinking, i'm popular? Just by looks?
~~~~~~~~~~~~That night Himchan's thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe that was her... She's changed, i wonder if her personality has changed too....
"Yo, dude lets go to the party." new friend of his said.
"Oh, alright....."
"Something on your mind?"
"Well, no... It's not important."
~~~~~~~~~That night Your Thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Society kills..... Himchan didn't even noticed me....
"Hey let's go already girl." Friend said.
"Are you sure?"
"Why something up?"
"No... Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~Night Party~~~~~~~
Everybody's grinding each other, disgusting in your opinion.
You see Himchan struggling through the grinding girls in tight flashy dress.
Himchan's eyes directly looks into yours and he pulls you into a room.
You look away. He pulls your eyes back to him.
"I seriously fell in love with you before you've changed, but then you left, and now you're here again!" Himchan shouted
"I thought if i changed you'd love me..." You said.
"I wouldn't care about your looks because I still love you yet again." He embraced you pulling you into his chest.

"I always wanted to say... Will you be my girl forever?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey~ confusing? lol good. Got a tumblr? follow me~
Yah i've been busy with life recently. Being a love/life therapist this whole time lol yeahhhhhh. next chapter soon.