Is this Love? part 2

Somebody that i used to know

Minho POV –

   “Minho can I talk to you?” Amber said looking at me.

   “Shure.” We walked out in to the hall.

   “What’s wrong Amber.” I said as we walked out in to the hall.

   “Nothing I just wanted to see you. But what’s with you and Onew?”

   “Oh…um… w-we are going out.”

   “OK. Oh by the way I am sleeping over to night.”

   After that was said we all got ready for bed. Amber borrowed some of Jonghyun’s PJs. That night Amber took my bed and I slept with Onew in my arm.

 

Key POV –

   When I woke up the next day the sun was just rising. I went for a walk in the park to get my mind off things. As I was walking I saw Jonghyun running. I turned around as started walking away when Jonghyun rain up to me.

   “Key why are you up this early? Is something wrong?”

   “To tell you the truth I don’t really know. A lot has been going throw my mind.” I said.

   “What’s going on? Why do you have to get something out of your mind? ...Is it Taemin?” He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

   “I just don’t understand….”

   “Understand what?”

   “One day Taemin is with Minho and the next day he wants to be with me… I just don’t understand.”

   “Did you talk to Minho about it?”

   “No. I guess I should talk to him. I will see you back at the dorm.”

   I walked away and stayed out for a few more hours before returning back to the dorm. When I got back Minho was reading a book, and Taemin was eating.

   “Minho where’s Onew?” I said walking over to him.

   “He’s still asleep. Why?” He said looking up from his book.

   “Can I talk to you?” He said ok and we walked to a small coffee shop.

 

Minho POV –

   “What do you want to talk about?” I said sitting down at a small table.

   “It’s about Taemin… Why did he leave you?” I said sitting next to him.

   “To tell you the truth he was just using me.”

   “Using you?! Why?”

   “He was with me because he wanted to make you jealous. So in other words he never loved me.”

   “I never thought that he would do something like that.”

   “He has been threw a lot so I don’t really blame him that much. I just don’t like being played in the way that he did.”

   After we were done talking we walked back to the dorm. When we got back there was a burning small in the kitchen.

   “What’s burning?” Key said walking in.

 

Onew POV –

   When I woke up it was almost one in the afternoon. I walked out in the living area and Taemin was watching tv.

   “You finely decide to wake up.” Taemin said looking at me.

   “Why didn’t any one try to wake me up?” I said sitting on the couch next to Taemin.

   “They all tried to wake you. Jonghyun put an alarm near your ear, but you just throw it in the floor and broke it. Key pulled the cover of you and took away your pillow…but you pushed him away, grabbed your blanket, and went back to sleep. Minho opened the curtains and tried pulling you out of bed, but you kicked him and curled up in the blanket. As for me… I didn’t ever try.”

   “Oh…” I got up and walked in to the kitchen.

   I took down a pot and started cooking some ramen. After I put the ramen in the pot something on tv caught my eye, so I started watching tv with Taemin. Before I knew it Minho and Key came home.

   “What’s burning?” Key said walking in.

   “Oh! The ramen!” I said running to the kitchen. When I took the pot of the stove it was all burnt.

   “Did you burn something?” Minho said standing behind me.

   “Yes…What did Key want?”

   “He had some questions about Taemin…”Minho put his hand on my shoulder. “Come on lets go get something to eat.”

 

Taemin POV –

   After Minho walked in to the kitchen, Key walked right past me and in to the bed room. I walk in to the bed room and saw him lying on him bed. I didn’t know what to say so I just walked over to him.

   “What do you want Taemin?” Key said.

   “H-How did you know it was me?”

   “Because Jonghyun isn’t home and Minho is with Onew. So that just leaves you.”

   “Key I–”

   “Taemin I don’t want to hear it.”

   “But Key…”

   “Taemin, Minho told me that you were using him.” Key said sitting up.

   “…He did?”

   “Yes he did and I don’t know why you would do something like that. It’s one thing playing around with someone, but playing with their emotions … I just don’t know what to say about that.”

   “Key I didn’t know what I was thinking when I did that.”

   “Obviously.”

   “Key please.” I said grabbing his sleeve. “I just want you back… I love you.”

   “Taemin I just don’t know… after all the things that I went throw after you left. I just don’t know.”

   “Key–”

   “Taemin my mom died because of what you did to my heart… and on top of that I could have died as well.” As he said that I could feel tears in my eyes.

   “But you’re not dead.” After I said Key grabbed my shoulders.

   “It’s because of Jonghyun!” He yelled at me witch made the tears come out of my eyes. “I know you’re going to hate this… but if it weren’t for Jonghyun I would be dead. He was there for me when I really needed someone. He helped me when I was on the edge of death… and…” He took his hand of me and looked at the ground. “He was there to love me when no one else was.”

   “K-Key.” As I said that I fell to the ground with tears.

   “Taemin… as much as I don’t want to hurt you… I can’t be with you… and it’s because you will never know what I went through.” After he said that he left the room.

 

Key POV –

   As I was leaving the room I could hear Taemin cry witch made some tears come out of my eyes. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Jonghyun getting some water.

   “Key what’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?” Jonghyun said walked over to me and wiping my tears away.  I didn’t say anything. All I did was lay my head on his shoulder. “Key what happened?” He wrapped his arms around me. I could hear Taemin walk in to the room. “Taemin what did you do to Key?”

   “How come ever one is blaming be for what is happen to Key?” Taemin said trying to not cry.

   “Because Key was doing fine until you came back in to his life.”

   “B-But–”

   “Ever since you came back Key has started cutting himself and–”

   “Jonghyun stop it.” I said pushing away from him. “I don’t want you yelling at him.”

   “Why? Is it because you still love him?” Jonghyun said in a somewhat made voice. “After all I did for you, you still love him. It’s because of him you could have died.”

   “That might be true, but it’s because of you he left me in the first place.” I said.

   “He will never know what you went throw.” Jonghyun said glaring at Taemin.

   “Then tell me.” Taemin said walking over to me. “I want to know what happened to you.” He said grabbing my hand. “Will you please tell me what happened?”

 

I hope you like this chapter! (^_^) There will be 2 more after this one... so a total of 30 chapters. Please tell me what you think. Oh just as a warning, the next chapter will be ratted M for some violence stuff going on in it.