Confection part 1

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   We heard a loud creak in the hall.

   “What was that.?!” Taemin said grabbing my shirt.

   “It ok Taemin you have an old house it will make those kind of nose.” I pulled him in to my arms.

   “Hay key can I ask you something?” He said looking up at me.

   “What is it Taemin?”

   “W-what are your feelings toward me?”

   “My feeling?” He shook his head yes. “Well I have known you for a long time. So I care about you a lot more then you know. Why do you ask?”

   “Well it’s just…What promise me that what I am going to say know won’t change our relationship. Ok?” What does he want to tell me that might ruin our relationship? But I said ok.

   “Well.” He started saying as he pushed me away. “Ever since we were little kids I liked you a lot and every year those feelings just kept getting bigger and bigger. I guess what I am trying to say is that I-I…” He lifted his head up and looked in to my eyes. “I love you.” After that he turned away and his face was bright red.

   “Taemin… I love you to.” I said my arms around him from behind.

   “You do.!?”

   “Yes. I’ve liked you for a long time.”

   “Why didn’t you tell me?” He said turning around.

   “Because I didn’t know if you felt the same way.”

   “So does this mean that you’ll go out with me?”

   “Yes.” I said smiling.

   He jumped on me pushing me down on his bed. He looked really happy witch made me really happy. I kissed him on the cheek and shortly after we were both fell asleep. The next day I woke up to yelling down stairs. I went down to see what it was. I saw Taemin’s mom and dad fight.

   “Fine leave for America and leave your only son here.” His mom yelled.

   “Ok I will and at least in America I will have a better life.” He yelled back.

   “Fine then we are over.”

   “We have been over for a long time.” He said grabbing his bags and shutting the door.

   I did not know what I just saw there. How was I going to tell Taemin what I just saw?

   “Oh Kibum you’re here.”

   “Oh yeah. Um… what was that just know?”

   “Oh you saw that? Taemin’s dad just walked out on his family because he wants us to move to America. I don’t what to because you and Taemin have a good friendship going on and he is making a lot of friends because of you.”

   “So what’s going to happen?”

   “Don’t worry we are not going anywhere and if we do I will tell you. But I have to get ready to go now. I have to catch a plain I’m going to Japan for my job.”

   “WHAT you’re just going to go like that. What about Taemin.”

   “He has you and your mom.”

   “But you’re not going to tell him? What kind of mom are you?”

   “I was going to leave a note but since you’re up and you can tell him. To tell you the truth me and his dad didn’t even what kids but we got Taemin and ever since he came our relationship has be going down. Know because of him I have no relationship so if you excuse me I have a plain to catch.”

   She pushed me out of the way and walked out the door. Know what was I going to tell Taemin? Just at that moment I heard a thud. So I went to see what it was. Once I turned the corner I saw Taemin on his knees with tears in his eyes.

 

Taemin POV –

   I woke up and saw that Key was not in my room. I walked out my room and heard key yelling. So I went down stairs to see why Key was yelling when I heard.

   “To tell you the truth me and his dad didn’t even what kids but we got Taemin and ever since he came our relationship has be going down. Know because of him I have no relationship so if you excuse me I have a plain to catch.”

   My mom said that?! I didn’t even know what to do my mom and dad don’t even want me. I felt tears coming in to my eyes and my legs felt weak. Once I heard the door close I fell to my knees and started to cry.

   “Taemin.!” I looked up and saw Key.

   “K-k-key w-what’s g-going on? My m-mom and d-dad d-don’t w-want m-me?” Key came down and put his arms around me.

   “I’m sorry you heard that. Don’t worry you have me.”

   “Key promises me that you won’t leave me?”

   “Taemin I would never leave you. I love you.”

   Herring that made me a little bit happy. We sat there for a little bit until Key told me that we should go to his house.

 

 

I know I made Taemin’s mom and dad seem like bad people but it will make since why I made them that way further in the story. And instead of putting a chapter on every Friday I will put them up when I don with them. Hope you like it. (^_^)