SANDEUL'S KINDNESS ≧∇≦

♫♪♫♪ VOCALS FOR LIFE! ♫♪♫♪ [TWO STORIES OF LOVE]

 

Sandeul noticed a girl that is running so fast, he also noticed that it was Eunji running. While Eunji is running she accidentally bumped into a janitor and also fell. Sandeul reached Eunji and immediately catch her from fall.

“Hey, Eunji, Are you alright?” Sandeul asked.

“Jinyoung… I… Hate… You…” Eunji murmured.

“Kiss” Eunji said weakly, the word that Sandeul clearly.

-Sandeul POV-

 

Kiss... Does this girl wants me to kiss her? Aigoo… this girl. I cupped her cheeks and face slowly our nose tips are touching, but I felt warm on her. I touched her forehead and…

 

“Omo! Eunji you have fever!”

I immediately carry her and ran to the clinic for cure.

-End POV-

.After 1 Hour.

Sandeul missed one subject just to guard Eunji whatever will happen and suddenly…

“Sandeul? Where are we? Why am I sleeping? What happened? Why are WE here?” Eunji asked continously and confused.

“Wait you have too many questions for me to answer, but first, tell me, what are the last things that you have remembered before you have awakened?” Sandeul asked with a concerned tone.

“Last things… Jinyoung---“ Eunji suddenly covered so Sandeul would not know.

“What’s with Jinyoung-hyung?” Sandeul asked.

“Oh nevermind. Last thing was you’ve save me from Gayoon’s threat to slap me.” Eunji said with a fake smile.

Sandeul just stared at Eunji. He knows that she’s lying.

“Aah, Ok, So, May I ask you if you are already fine? Your sick a while ago that made you collapsed in the corridor, so I brought you here in the clinic” Sandeul explained every details to Eunji.

Eunji was shocked that made her jaw dropped widely about Sandeul said.

“Jinja? Oh Kamsamnida, Sandeul!” Eunji said.

“No problem. I’m always here for you.” Sandeul smiled as he always does.

“Ms. Jung?” A nurse came in the room.

“Nae?” Eunji answered.

“May I check your vitals?” the nurse asked.

“Sure!” Sandeul answered rather than Eunji. Eunji and the nurse looked at him.

“Oh, Mianhae!” Sandeul apologized and the three laughed.

“You’re fine now. You two may now go back to your class, but make sure that you, Eunji, take care more of yourself, your fever may go back soon.”

“Dae! Kamsamnida!” They bowed at the nurse and both of them and leave the clinic.

.At the corridor.

“So… You’re fine, right?” Sandeul asked.

“Nae! Wae?” Eunji replied.

“How about a race to our classroom?” Sandeul asked.

“Bwoh?! But the nurse said- -“ Sandeul cutted what Eunji said with a frown.

“Just joking!” Eunji started to ran as fast as she can.

“Yah! I am not even counting yet. Not fair! Hey! Come back! I’ll get you!” Sandeul shouted.

The nurse was disturbed by the noise as she went out the clinic and she saw the two running along the corridor.

“Yah! Aigoo… This two…” the nurse was disappointed on the two acted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really like SanJi (Sandeul and Eunji)…

How was it…

Sorry for Beauties, yobeos, and 4nias out there AGAIN!

Next Chapchap is about Jinyoung…

Did you miss him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEASER~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Good afternoon! Sorry we’re late!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Mr. Jung Jinyoung! Please pay attention!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -