A TVXQ fangirl’s heart. [One Shot]

A TVXQ fangirl’s heart.(One shot)

‘Once a Cassiopeian, always a Cassiopeian’….

I believe that almost all of you girls believe in this phrase and live by it right? Yeah, I do live by it too.

9 years ago, five outstanding boys formed the group TVXQ. Back at that time, they were to debut with Magic Castle on the cold winter’s night of December 2003 not knowing what their future would even hold for them. They debuted on the notion that they would stick together forever, through thick and thin. Back then, TVXQ to me was merely another band, merely another face in the crowd. Their music no doubt had attracted me to listen to them. I knew nothing about love, about friendship about brotherhood… About patience.

About 2 months later when they had already released their new album ‘Hug’, I started to take notice of them even more. Back then, as a kid, I thought ‘Oh TVXQ was another idol, another icon’ but I didn’t know that 3 years down the road, I would be treating them like family, like my life. Indeed TVXQ was an icon. They kicked up a ‘storm’ in both their hometown and also Japan! I felt proud, like how a sister would be so proud towards her brothers. Back then, TVXQ to me slowly became more than just a group, more than just another ‘Superstar’.

In the summer of 2006, I managed to fly to Japan; coincidently I managed to catch TVXQ in their FITB Budonkan tour. Because I had never seen TVXQ live, I held the most enthusiastic heart and I entered the stadium. It was huge! I had the notion to scream too, but as soon as the lights went out and TVXQ graced the stage with their presence, I was awed. I just sat there quietly with my Big East friend staring at them performing.  Proud was the song that touched my heart. At that point in time, I knew nothing about ‘pouring your heart and soul into a song’ but as they sang, my heart simply melted. Their voices, their passion, their emotion all poured into that song created a perfect painting, a perfect harmony and then…..

 

Mirotic Tour in Seoul….

Not knowing how long I loved TVXQ, 2 years had already passed but my love for them hardly dwindled. Instead, it grew like a fire more in love then the years before and again, TVXQ hardly let me down ever since. With their powerful vocals and fiery passion, the five boys gave me what I hold and treasure now. Love.

 

And now….

Although they’re no longer as five, I bet their hearts are still 5, still….. Together. Back then JaeJoong to me was another face, another handsome boy. It’s different now, JaeJoong is my definition of Love, of strength, of passion of happiness of talent. Yunho, on the other hand, is my definition of a great leader who doesn’t show his emotions even in times of adversities and trials. Probably my best leader. ChangMin, what can I say? He has a poisonous tongue but he’s so loveable because of his care for all the members. Junsu, the voice and the joy of the group, my definition of passion and determination. YooChun, what are you? Our cry baby dandy boy, the definition of innocence and emotion.

This lawsuit, this separation is just a test, for them to grow stronger. Have you even wondered why they decided to split JaeChunSu and HoMin? The answer is simply.  JaeJoong is the eldest in TVXQ and Yunho is the leader. YooChun and Junsu may be older too, but they probably need a leader, they need a ‘mother’. ChangMin on the other hand is the youngest and recall, ‘I will protect the maknae’, Yunho said. If actually YunJae were to split, leaving YooSuMin alone, what will become of TVXQ? The reason why TVXQ is STILL alive is because the leader, Yunho is still there, still holding up the name.

 

I keep telling myself, TVXQ, is still five, and yes… TVXQ IS still 5 and will forever be. I’m just waiting like a good fangirl. Or better, I’m waiting like a family member. Waiting till the day you come home to us as five. I’ll be waiting. ‘Once a Cassiopeian, Always a Cassiopeian’ I believe you’ll stand by this till the end won’t you? We’re still waiting for you, so don’t you ever forget us.

 

If you're wondering how old am I? I'm alreadty 23. This is how long I loved my boys.

 

Always Keep the Faith.  Five hearts beating as one.