Chapter 8

Hey there Stranger!

 

Jihye’s POV

Class is over and now we are staying for a group study in Areum’s house. Ever since yesterday, the day Hyunjae went out alone to Ledapple’s dorm, we noticed something about her. Well, the truth is, the reason we got the address of Ledapple’s dorm is that, Gunwoo is my cousin. My mom actually just told me recently after discovering that they are my new idol, and because of that, we took it as an opportunity for Hyunjae to apologize. It’s quite hard to order her to do it so we have to force her but soon, it’s a good thing that she finally obeyed us. But after that, after giving the gift and showing up to us (well now), she looked a little pissed. She is glaring at the wall, yeah it may sound ridiculous but that’s what it really is. Her brows were furrowed and her eyes are burning. It seems like she wants to punch someone. I guess it’s not a good thing after all.

Just looking at her… Geez. Hyunjae is really scary when she’s angry. I think we really have gone too far.

 

“Yah. Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She answered. Obviously lying coz of her face still looking like a villain in a movie.

“Okay then.” I replied. I’ll definitely get into trouble if I ask more.

 

Areum looked at me. She is also worried about Hyunjae’s mood, and she’s also thinking that it’s because of us. But how could we know? Hyunjae’s not even saying a word. Or even a little story of what happened yesterday. “Hyunjae, it’s okay already. We forgive you.” Areum said with her concerned face.

“Yes unni! I forgive you.” Jiae chimed in.

 

 

“NO!”

Hyunjae yelled out of her lungs and walked pass the door.

 

Sigh. Here it is.   

 

“What happened to her?” – Areum asked confusedly.

“Who knows.” I answered.

“Maybe she got pissed off at your cousin. Oppa is really terrible isn’t he?”  - Jiae.

 

What. I don’t know!

 

“I don’t know. I still haven’t met him. Mom just told me last…I-can’t-remember-when that we are related to Gunwoo Park.” I told her.

“Waah…so lucky. I hope I’m also related to a particular idol, so I can get close to my bias.” Jiae said dreaming.

“And who’s that bias you are talking about?” – Areum.

“Hmm…it depends. But my ultimate bias for now is Kwangyeon. So I guess him.” Jiae answered happily.

 

“Hah. What if he’s your long lost brother?”

“What the? NOOOO!!!!!” Jiae screamed causing us all to laugh.

 

 

 

Hyunjae’s POV

WTF WTF WTF

 

 

That Keonu.

 

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

DOESN’T HE KNOW WHO I AM???

…oh yeah he don’t but-

For God’s sake I don’t apologize that easily!

Who does he think he is?!

 

A guy who can play piano, a transparent dj idk what that is, guitar, drums, can sing, rap, compose and not to mention, handsome? So?!

 

 

Why can’t he accept my apology?!

 

That damn Keonu.

 

Just wait for me you…

 

 

 

 

---oOoOo---

3 days later…

 

 

 

Another fan-meet is being held at _____ today.

Well, I’ve been preparing for this since uh, last night so Keonu if he wouldn’t accept my apology again.

Right now I am currently in the line for the album signing of Led apple.

I’m quite a ninja that’s why I’ve managed to get exempted from the long line. Keke~

 

 

“Hey, it’s your turn.” a girl at the back tapped my shoulder and said.

I blinked, “Oh. Sorry” I bowed and told them. I guess I was too much daydreaming of what I’m going to do when I’m infront of him.

 

 

“Hey there!” a guy with dimples cheerfully greeted me. Jason. He smiled brightly with his dimples and looked at me.

“What is your name?” he asked, still smiling.

 

“Uh… Hyun… Hyun, Hyun-rrrraa.”

 

“Hehe. Why are you stuttering? Hyunra it is? You’re so cute.” He said and took my album.

 

Aigoo. I’m going to punch your face for being so cute.

 

“Hyunra-sshi, did we met before? You looked familiar.”

“I’m going to punch you.”

 

“Uh, what?” He said and widened his eyes.

. What did I just said. “I’m sorry I said I was going to make you lunch because you’re my bias trust me it has nothing to do with punch, and… we never met before…”

 

What the is that answer.

 

“I thought I heard the word ‘punch’.” Jason squint his eyes.

“No! It’s not, really…” I said and lowered my head.

He laughed. “Haha! You’re too defensive making it more obvious. Don’t worry, I’m not mad.” He said and continued writing something on the album.

 

Oh yeah. Can you give the world a favor and teach Keonu how to be nice like you?

 

“Here you go!” after he finished his signing he carefully handed me the album and smiled.

“Thank you.” I said and smiled back.

I went to the next artists, then next, then next.

Like what I did before, I greeted them, handed them their album, and bowed. It’s quite awkward for me since I really don’t have an idea of their names, I only know Jason and Keonu.

 

“Hi.” An unwelcoming voice greeted me.

 

Oh look at that it’s Keonu.

 

I placed the album on his table and pointed at it “Ppali.” I crossed my arms and told him bluntly. Without saying a word, he immediately signed it and gave it back to me. I stared at him. Doesn’t he know why I’m here?

He stared back at me. Because of his unfriendly and emotionless aura, I know that he gradually recognizing me.

I was about to tell him my purpose of going here, but before I could speak, he suddenly cut me.

“Please, before I call the security guards.”

 

…..

What did he say?

 

What did-

 

What the .

 

OH GOD OF HELL PLEASE DO TAKE THIS GUY INFRONT OF ME NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW PLEASE??

 

“What did you say?!” I said a bit loud, making the others looked at us.

Keonu looked at the fans and smiled, probably to show them everything’s alright.

 

You~ such a good actor.

 

He looked back at me. “Please, weird girl. I don’t want to argue anymore.”

 

Not wanting to ruin anything, especially the nice atmosphere, well except Keonu, I ferociously took my album on his table and walked away.

 

You think I’m just going to stop there? Nope. I have Plan B.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plan B on the next chapter. Please do comment and subscribe I <3 you LEDAs <3

My new story -> Hoya’s bbuing bbuing