CHAPTER 1

Only you can make me happy not him.

Im a well known makeup artist, Abby Lee. I went to london for 5 years to further improve my make up skill. And now 5 years is over, it might be just a blink of an eye for other ppl but for me is like thousand of years because to leave the 1 that u love the most for studies it really feels like a thousand years.But now im happy that my thousand years are over and im ready to meet the 1 that i've been waiting for 5 years. KIM SUNG GYU, the leader of INFINITE . 

We met in our art school in seoul. After getting to know each other about 1 year he chased me for like 2 years but unfortunetly i didnt agree to be with him, because i was trying him to see whether does he really like me or is he just trying to get girls. At the 3rd year he confessed to me on valentines day in jeju island on our school trip. He did it in public and every 1 of my class mates are like "ACCEPT HIM! ACCEPT HIM! ACCEPT HIM!" and then yeah i did. why whould a school trip on valentines day huh? 

In that 5 years. The 1st 3 years i was very close to sunggyu , we chat, web cam and also did some thing that will make us comunicate everyday. But on the 4th and 5th year we didnt really comunicate anymore because at that time i was having my makeup yearly test and he is flimming his new drama.Well im not really sure what drama was that but im going to watch it when im back to seoul. So in that 2 years i dont know why but woohyun who is 1 of the infinites member too, he started to accompanied me everyday . well not EVERY but 3 times a week to ask me whether im fine . After a while we are kinda close.

Its 8.00 am in the morning. As soon as the plane landed , i got 3 message .
I swipe open the screen and saw 2 msg from woohyun oppa and 1 from sunggyu.
Well i was just hoping that sunggyu would come and fetch me until i see his text

-------------BABE--------------

Hey honey!! Welcome back from LD! 
I wish and pray that i could fetch you from
the airport until i remember i'm having a press
conference for the drama that im acting.
Well to update u im still fliming and i'll still
going to be kinda busy now adays but
i'll try to find time for you. :D
<3 you 4ever  

Lve from ur babe <3

-----------------------------------

After looking at his text im half speachless. so didnt really care so i just swipe to the next msg from woohyun oppa

--------woohyun oppa---------

Yah Yah YAH!!! BEAUTIFUL! I'll be
waiting fo you at the departure
counter. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU 
<3..

-------------------------------------

Well if you are suspeting anything , pls stop because its normal to me for him to send a <3 because he too tried to chase after me but too bad i fall for sunggyu 1st. He is not really my type but i love him as my brother.

I got to the baggage collection area and took my luggage. 
I went out to the departure counter and saw lots of girls crowding around. Then i just remembered i have another msg that i haven read. I took out my phone again from my pocket. 

---------Woohyun oopa--------

Hey sorry its too crowded here,
so i'll be waiting for you outside of
the old town coffee shop. I drove..
i mean the driver drove the white vile-fire
Its right infront of the coffee shop..
dont need to rush just take your time and be
SAFE!

-----------------------------------------

I smiled stupidly at the text. 
Why isnt this message from him?
How i wish its from sunggyu.

I walk over to the old town white coffee and there it is the white vile-fire.
The driver saw me and came down to help me with my luggage. 
I got up the car and close the door before anyone sees me going into infinites car. After getting up i immediately turn and look at the left sit next to me and i glanced at him. Its woohyun oppa just somehow little bit different from last time. A little bit more mature.

'' ABBY!!" he pulled me over to him and he huggeg me . Thight . Like he is hugging a teddy bear.
"yahh....yahhh i cant breath!" i push him away and put on my  sit belt. 

''SOOO...hows London?" he took down his sun-glasses.
He is not wearing any make up and he looks good without any dark eye-liner. "you look better without eye-liner you know?" i said

"really? i thought i look like " he touches his eyes
"soo where are we going now?" i took my phone out again and planning to reply sunggyus message.
"your house or any where u wanna go because im off schedule today" he smiled at me
"right then i'll go back my own house, i'm kinda tired " 

-------------BABE-------------

Its all right then. Ill be at home ,
after you finish everything you can come
and find me if you are free, if not then
we will meet up tomorrow or sometime

<3 darl 

------------------------------------

i replied him. me and woohyun chatted for a while until i found my self already in my dream land :)

WOOHYUN'S POV

"So did sunggyu tell you anything?" im playing my phone. For a moment i didnt hear her answering me. I turned and saw her already sleeping, i guess she didnt get enough sleep on the plane. I took of my coat and cover her body because it'd cold inside. As i was covering her i saw her phone. I look at her again to see whether is she really in deep sleep and yes she is. I took her phone on her hand in between her fingers.

I swipe to open the phone. When the screen came up , theres a wallpaper a picture of her and sunggyu hyung on the night she went to london.I dont know why but i have a weird feeling about this.Well i just hope she knows everything. I put back the phone inbetween her fingers again. 

After 1 hour

We reached her apartment
"minji-ah , we reach already" i shake her. I look at her for a moment. Nope she is really very tired.
I went down the car and walk to the oppesite door. I carried her in a bride style