Chapter 1

My Dubu Oppa

Min Hee strolled down the streets of Seoul not having a care about anything. She was on her way to visit her friend Jinki who was at yet another job of his. She never understood why he had so many jobs or why he needed money. He wasn't really a rich person but he had a higher ranking than a middle class person which she was.

Shrugging way the question, Min Hee entered the bakery to see her friend at the register doing his homework while he work. She giggled thinking what would happened if he was a waiter. Cookies and Milk all over the floor while he just lay there with an apoligetic smile on his face.

"Hey oppa." she said with a smile. Jinki looked up from his work to see Min Hee right in front of her. "Hey Minnie." he said calling her by the nickname he gave her which made her chuckle.

"Onew Oppa!!" A female voice shrieked behind Min Hee. The two looked to see a group of girls looking at Onew dreamingly. Min Hee rolled her eyes and sat down at one of the tables sulkingly. Since Onew has so much jobs now, they barely have time for each other. And Min Hee hate's it when people calls Jinki, Onew because that was the nickname she gave him.

Sighing and giving Min Hee an apoligetic look, he got back to work while his fan girls fantasized about him.When he was done taking their orders, Onew made his way to Min Hee's table who was pouting cutely.

"Min Hee what's with the look?" he chuckled as the former just stuck her tongue at him. "Nothing it's just that since you have so many jobs we barely get to spen time together." she said childishly. Onew nodded and thought for a while.

"How about this. We'll do something tomorrow, spend the whole day together for your birthday and it can our Christmas get away." He said. Min Hee beamed. "Araso!" she giggled and hugged Onew, while blushing a little from the sudden skinship. "I'll see you later oppa, I have to go meet up with my parents." she smiled before letting go and waving Onew off before leaving the bakery and heading back home.

Onew smiled but sighed,"I'll confess tomorrow." he said a little nervous.

It was early in the morning on Christmas day, yet Min Hee was wide awake getting ready for her day with Onew. Staring into the mirror Min Hee looked at herself in confusion, "Why am I so nervous?" Pouting, she headed downstairs and looked at her little sister running around the house crazily. "What are you doing unnie?" she bounced up and down in front of Min Hee.

Min Hee smiled, "Yah! Kim Mikki shouldn't you be asleep?" Mikki shoko her head, "I can't unnie." she said and pouted, Min Hee laughed, "That's because your hyper babo." she replied. Mikki stuck out her tongue as the door bell rang.

"Who's that?" her mom asked coming out of the kitchen, "Omo why are you up so early?" she asked eyeing Min Hee. "I'm spending the day with Onew." she said bluntly. "Araso, but come back early since it's Christmas." her mom replied walking back into the kitchen. "Araso." Min Hee replied before going to answer the door.

"What took you so long?" Onew sulked. Min Hee laughed and just ignored him. Taking Onew's hand into her's she looked at him questioningly, "So where are we going?" Onew blushed at the sudden contact. "Shesh you really love skinship." he muttered but Min Hee heard him and just stuck her tongue at him.

Laughing Onew led her down the snow covered streets, "Come on." he smiled before the two started running around.

The two have been all over Seoul in the last couple of hours, they've been to the park, they went to eat lunch,and lastly they were at the amsement park. "Aigoo, I haven't been to Lotte World in a long time." Min Hee giggled while she held onto Onew's arm. With all the skinship that she's been causing Onew's face was seriously red.

"Maybe becasue your just old and have no life." he laugh while Min Hee just playfully hit him. "Yah! your older than me." she countered. "Yah! You shouldn't be 'Yah-ing' your elders." he smirked while Min Hee whinned.

While Onew continuously , he didn't see the guy behind him causing the two to fall over. "Aigoo Dubu Onew." Min Hee cracked up seeing Onew on the ground in a daze. Shaking his head Onew was about to apoligize to the guy when he noticed he was no where to be found. "Weird." he muttered to himself before standing up again. Grimacing at his clumsyness he jammed his hands in his pocked only to find his wallet gone. Franticaly looking around he couldn't find it anywhere.

"Yah! What's wrong Dubu?" Min Hee giggled. Onew glared at her, "Yah! The guy stole my wallet." Min Hee's eyes widened but then went but to regular size, "And the problem is?" Onew groaned, "The problem Min Hee is there was at least $300 in there." Min Hee shrugged, "Mey is just a piece of paper." Onew sighed frustratedly, "Min Hee, I was suppose to make this night special for you." Min Hee smiled, "It was already special babo. I got to spend the whole day with you." Onew's heart skipped a beat hearing that.

"Aigoo fine, but let's go on the Ferris Wheel before we go home." he said dragging her to the ride not seeing her eyes droop a little. When they finally got to the front of the line Onew remembered something that a friend told him one day.

Whoever goes in cart number 7 will fall in love

Gasping when he saw what cart he and Min Hee was to go on Onew was shocked to see that the cart they were to ride in was in fact cart number 7.

"Hmm it's so pretty up here, but I hate heights." Min Hee admitted hugging Onew's arm tighter.It was now almost midnight when they reached the top and shockingly the ride stopped. Min Hee's eyes widened, "What just happened?" As if to answer her question, the intercome came on, "Mianhe, but the ride seem to have stopped. We'll have it fixed in no time."

Min Hee shrieked a little hearing that she had to stay high off of the ground longer. "Shh! Minnie, I'm right here." Onew reasured while hugging her. Min Hee began to shake, "Nothing can calm me down Onew I'm scared." Onew thought for a while, Maybe I should tell her now he thought.

"Min Hee what if I told you something that'll calm you down?" he questioned. Min Hee gave a shaky breath, "You can try." Onew took a deep breath, "Min Hee," he began pulling the two apart, and looking in her eyes lovingly, "Saranghae." Before she could react, Onew kissed her lovingly. Right when their lips touched, it was midnight and the fireworks went off.

Onew pulled away blushing while Min Hee stood there shocked. "O-oppa." she stuttered, but Onew didn't look at her, in fact he was leaning on the glass window looking down at the ground embarassed.

"Oppa." she said more confidently. Onew ignored her yet again. Suddenly Onew felt two small arms surrond his waist. Turning around shock his eyes widened when he felt Min Hee's lips on his. Pulling away Min Hee smiled, "Now your only my Dubu Oppa." Onew smiled and the two kissed passionately.