Good Morning Beautiful World!!!!

Good Morning Beautiful World!!!!

 

Good morning beautiful world!

 

The alarm was ringing out loud, which meant it’s already 6 a.m. in the morning. I opened my eyes slowly, this day would be as busy as previous day, obviously, but how could I not wake up with a wide smile? If once I opened my eyes then I could see that gorgeous figure, much more beautiful than an angel, who was lying next to me.

Everytime I wake up, then my eyes will search for his presence, my nose will only be only able to smell the sweet scent of his hair, and my skin will always look for he warmth radiated from his body. He is surely so not a morning person because he always goes to bed very late because of gaming. (Sometimes I even question myself whether he chooses game over me. wrong thought but I can’t help it.) But thinking about it now, I guess it’s fine because he will wake up later than me and I will have precious time admiring him.

His pale skin looks like shimmering with the sun light. His almond shaped eyes are still closed, but then, I can see the long and thick eye lashes of him, his cheek bones which are so cute, his pointed nose and his plump lips which are so adorable. Sometimes, exhaustion will make him snores, and it sounds like a melody for me. His silky brown hair will shine and it’s almost like the color of bronze. He is perfection, nothing can be compared to him.

 

I don’t have any idea what I did in my previous life so that I deserve him in this life. For someone who is as adorable and lovable as he is, chooses me to be with him. He is so beautiful both in appearance, mind and heart.

He is so brave to pursue his own dream although everyone was against it.

He is so strong for not giving up when hope seems to fade away.

He has courage for always challenging himself to be better in everything he does.

He is so serene to accept things that he can’t change in his life.

He is a sincere person who always tells the truth even it will hurt him and other than lie to them and hurt them even more in the end.

He won’t ask “are you alright?” to someone who looks sad and definitely not alright, instead, he will sit next to you, accompany you in your hardest time, hold your hand, and finally ask “what can I do for you?”

Everytime he sings than it seems like the world stops spinning, the time is freezing and your cold heart is melting for its warmth.

Everytime he cries, he cries for real when he feels that his heart hurts and he can’t bear it. he will cry in silence that makes anyone who sees a single tear of him won’t know what to do or what to say.

 

 

Sometimes I feel that he is too good to be true, but yet, he is here, with me. I have never ending gratitude to God who just sent him for me to love, to cherish, to protect, to take care of.

 

He always says that he loves someone with pretty forehead and dimples and I do too. Since he has that pretty forehead and also that certain dimples which can be seen whenever he smiles widely.

I was staring at him with a smile plastered on my face when he woke up, blinked his eyes several times and yawned.

 “hyuunghh… hoaaammhhh” he greeted me with his husky voice which was so y, though he yawned after that, I still could tell you that it’s cute. Watching his perfect lips are moving together to form an ‘O’ shape is such a tease. Especially if his upper pajama is ed accidentally and revealing his collar bone. Only God knows how many times I want to rip off that pajama from him. Wait, do I sound like y one? Aish, whatever, you gotta see this yourself and you will just agree with me. No one can even resist the urge of having dirty thoughts for always seeing baby Kyu like this, even me, the very well mannered gentleman Choi Siwon.

 

Maybe that’s why Teukie hyung never put me and Kyuhyun in the same room in the dorm, no matter how I beg him to. He seems like he is able to read my mind. Or, maybe that I was so obvious, well, it doesn’t even matter since now Kyuhyun moves to my apartment and we will just only stay in the dorm whenever the schedules are too tight.  And bribing Sungmin hyung to make him stay in my room so I can sleep with Kyu won’t work since he cares of Kyu so much for not letting me spoil his beloved dongsaeng in any possible way. And I am telling you that it is annoying. Teukie hyung, Kangin hyung, Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung and Zhou Mi hyung can turn into very annoying people if it comes to Kyu, honestly. 

 

For example like when Super Junior had a schedule in Phillipine, and it was supposed to be just me and my baby Kyu. I was so glad that finally I had sometime alone with him and already planned everything. But Teukie hyung ruined it by asking manager to make Eunhyuk hyung came along with us.

Then whenever Super Junior M has schedule, then Zhou Mi will glue himself on baby Kyu. And if we are at the dorm then it will be Sungmin hyung who will do that.

Not mentioning how Heechul hyung who is supposed to be the mood maker of the group always ruins my mood. Everytime Kyuhyun and I having romantic chit chat and everything is going to be nice, then he will just appear and drag Kyuhyun along with him saying something about playing Starcraft which of course my Gaem Kyu will soon follow him.

 

Waking up with him in the morning, staring at him like this, and being able to give him kiss right on the lips when he is still drowsy to realize what is happening are my precious time, I won’t mind to have a crazy day of working with the only God knows how is my schedule planned for a day as long as my baby Kyu lulls me with his sweet voice and when I wake I up, there is him in my arms.

 

 

I can’t help but to put butterfly kisses all over his face. That’s his fault for being so extremely cute.

“hyung,,, it tickles me!” Kyu tried his best to push me aside, but, he can’t win against me of course.

“hyung..” he tried to resist, I smirked and his ear, knowing that it is exactly where he feels most sensitive. Soon his whining turns into low .

 

Have I already told you that maybe you said that he has a very y voice, well, he does, but, don’t you know that each time he moans then that’s his iest voice ever. Even though I won’t let you hear it at all costs! Kyu was covering his mouth with his hands, trying to hold back the moan. i disliked it. I love to hear that, you know!

That’s why my tongue trailed down to his neck, his white milky porcelain skin, Kyuhyun gasped and my hand held his, putting it down so he couldn’t cover his mouth again.

“I want to hear you baby…” I told him seductively with my husky voice. He gulped down and I could feel his slender fingers gripped the bed sheet.

 

 

Kyuhyun is known as the evil snarky magnae, but who can guess that he will turn into a timid one and love to be dominated when he is in bed? He doesn’t do anything in purpose but anything he does just succeed to bring me to my edge. Something is getting bigger in my pants, and when I say bigger, it truly is.

 

I lifted him so that he could sit on my lap, facing me. My hands were travelling on his upper body, his chest, his torso, his stomach while my lips still kissing, and biting Kyuhyun’s neck, marking him as mine, therefore people will know that HE is TOTALLY OWNED although I can’t shout it in public for crying out loud. I hate it when people stare at him like they are hungry carnivores who stare at their helpless prey with lustful eyes, how I want to punch them right away!

 

That kind of thought makes myself angry, blame him to be that innocently tempting. I pushed him so he was lying on the bed, rubbing his brown with my own lips, while my other hand was pinching the other one, nothing was neglected. Kyuhyun shut his almond shaped eyes, his breath became short and fast, well, mine too.

 I grinded my hips on him which earned beautiful moan from him. aish!! Can’t hold it any longer!!!

 

I took off his bottom clothes together with his pants and my pants (I only wear pant when I sleep, it’s much comfortable and easier if I want to do you know what whenever Kyuhyun’s around, kekekekekeekeke, I know, I know that I am such a y, but I prefer to call myself an opportunist)

I gripped his feet and placed it on my shoulder, spreading them apart. It made me able to see all of him. I looked at him,

 

“Can I?” He smiled at me shyly and nodded.  He also bit his own lips in anticipation, don’t ask me why, you will know it exactly if you already see my teaser pic on Mr.Simple album where I just wore short pant (underwear if I say), I have a very big ‘thing’, you see.

“Bon appetite…” I whispered to him before entering him in one swift.

“aghhhhhh,,, hyuung,,, ahhhh hhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

“You are so tight, baby… ekkhhhhh…. “ I kept on trusting, in and out, searching for his sweet spot to make him felt good, as good as me.

“aghh hyung,,, there.. Ah there…..”

“saranghae baby… saranghae…”

 

 

-skip time-

I caressed Kyuhun’s face, wiped his sweat. I took a blanket to cover his body. It’s still 7.15 a.m. we still had time left since all the schedules began at 9. I could’ve let him sleep for a while, he must be exhausted. I did want to get up from the bed and put my clothes on, I planned to take shower first and made a delicious breakfast for us when suddenly my eyes caught my mobile phone on the table near the bed.

 

I was smiling widely. It’s time to greet the world! So I logged on my twitter account and posted.

 

“GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL WORLD”  as I smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead.

I didn’t intend to wake him up, but he opened his eyes and hugged me.

“What’re you doing hyung?” he glanced at my hand which was holding my mobile phone.

“Just tweeting” I answered while kissing him again on his cheek.

“I see, but why you always say ‘good morning beautiful world’ on your tweet?” his tone was full of curiosity.

“uhmmm… well yeah, …” I paused for a second, being busy kissing him actually.

“Stop it hyung, answer me.” he pouted.

“Okay, okay,” I giggled, I sat beside him, putting my hands on his waist to prevent him pulling himself from me. “It is because I always have a VERY GREAT MORNING with you, just like this, and because the first thing I see in the morning is a very BEAUTIFUL YOU, and I can hear your BEAUTIFUL voice calling out my name just now, and because you are my WORLD now and will always be.” Bear with my cheesiness, this evil magnae whom I loved the most is really more than able to turn me into a cheesy one.

 

I stared at him intently which made him blushed madly and turned his head to the side.

 

I chuckled a bit and turned his face to look at me,

 

“So, good morning beautiful world…” I whispered to him in our passionate kisses. He didn’t have much choice but to give up on my kisses.  Suddenly, Kyuhyun pushed me,

“hyung, don’t tell me that.. “ he said in horror.

“Yes it is.. “ I cut his word and pointed at my big bulge on my pant.

“Second round please?” I smiled devilishly. I pulled him closer to me before pinning him on the bed, didn’t give him chance to say a word.

“NO!!”well, too late to say that baby…. Kekekekekekekekekeke.

 

 

 

 

 

-at the same time, at Super Junior’s Dorm-

Normal POV

 

“Teukie hyung!! Look Siwonnie tweeted just now!” Donghae yelled from the dinning room. Teukie was in the kitchen helping Ryeowook and Sungmin. All Suju’s members (minus Siwon, Kyuhyun and Kibum also Hanggeng) were having breakfast there. Donghae was eating while checking his account in twitter.

“What did he say?” Teukie asked Donghae although he could guess what Siwon said.

“He posted ‘good morning beautiful world’ again hyung. aish! Poor Kyunnie! There is only one reason why Siwonnie will tweet such a thing. Siwonnie does have a raging hormone of teenager. Aish!” Donghae whined. Every member knows this for sure. Siwon is a kind of person who won’t speak or tell you straightly but giving hints like this. And being friends since forever makes them understand that, especially when it has something to do with the magnae.

 

The burden of being famous celebrities is hard to deal with, and people sometimes just see things in black and white. That’s why no matter how much the want to say to the world that they are together, they just can’t. But it doesn’t even matter, as long as their close friends accept them and understand them.

Love doesn’t need to be proved, because love itself is already a proof.

 

Leeteuk let out a deep sigh, he just could pray, that Siwon wouldn’t be so mean to Kyu and could hold back himself because the had to do live broadcast that day and there’s no way to have the lead vocalist as well as main dancer and someone who would get to be shoot many times than the others like Kyuhyun danced with limp. That would be too suspicious.

 

 

Leeteuk grabbed his own mobile phone and retweeted on Siwon’s

Just don’t be exaggerating things, okay?”

 

 

 

 

Me and my wild imagination of Siwon’s tweet… LOL ^^ also my apology for always torturing Siwon and Kyu on my other fics ‘let me hold on you and COAGULATION’ ^^ kekekekekekekekeke