ch.1

Photography changed my life
-Yeun-ja POV- I walked down the street with my head down. I had a fight with my mom again. I wish dad would still be here, he would understand me. But unfortunately he died in a car crash 5 years ago. I will be 18 next month, I just have to bare it till there and then I can move out. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts, when I saw an boy infront of the park, taking pictures. He looked like an angel, and he seemed to be very concentrated in taking photos. I wondered what would be so interesting about the entrance of the park, when he suddenly turned around. When he noticed me, he. Hesitated a bit and then walked up to me. ''Hi, my name is Kim Jonghyun. And who are you?'' he greeted me with a smile. ''I...I'm Yeun-ja'' I answered quietly. ''Thats and pretty name'' he said ''But I actually wanted to know if you could help me with my project. ''Eeeehm...sure'' I said wondering what kind of project would it be. ''Allright'' he smiled ''do you have any experience with being an photograph?'' ''Umm...no'' I answered. ''Hmmm okay then I just have to teach you'' he said ''I'm sure you will be an awesome photograph'' Me and a photograph? I thought. But hoping to get to know the boy, I still agreed. He gave me his phonenumber and told me to meet him tomorrow at the park. Then he walked away, taking random photos of people on the streets. I went back to home and straight to my room, too much dreaming to even hear my mom shouting. So...the first chapter...I know it's short -.- I'll try to make longer ones from now on, just that this one was written in phone, but from now on I'll update from my computer. Since I have school and at weekends I'm barely home I may not be able to update very often...but I'll do my best.