End.

On A Rainy Night

''Yongguk oppa?'' Minah called for her boyfriend who is 2 years older than her. She was so cold. She only wear a short which her legs were reveled. Yongguk's shirt was big compared to her size which keeps her cold.

''Gukkie?'' She called again his name but no response. She only see darkness in their living room as she walks.

''AAAAAAAAH!'' Minah manage to scream when a cold hands touches her ankle. She heard him laughing .

''Oppa, it's not funny!'' He heard her sobbing. He led her to the couch and let her sit in his lap. He wiped her tears using his thumb.

''Sorry'' His deep voice stops her from crying.

''It's not funny!'' She keep on mumbling and he chuckled. She hug him and rested her head on his chest.

''I'm cold'' She said and hug him more tightly. He did the same too. 

''Wait for me here. I'll gonna get blankets in our room, okay?'' He said and stood up and let her sit in the couch.

''But oppa--'' She hold his wrist and he chuckled once again.

''Hey. There's no ghost here, unless you see another person'' He stop when he heard her sobbing again. He hug her and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead and let go.

''Believe in me, okay?'' She nodded and he gave her earth kiss; one on her forehead, oh her cheeks, nose and finally, a peck on her lips. He went to their room and get blankets and pillows. He went back to the living room and saw her sitting there.

''Oppa, can you come with me?'' She said while fixing their things in the couch.

''Where?'' He said.

''To the CR?'' Yongguk smirked when he heard it. ert thoughts were on his mind but he shook them away. He doesn't want to do that thing on his girl yet until they're married.

''Come'' He offered his hands and she glady take it. They went to the comfort room with flashlight on his other hand.

''Can you go inside alone?'' He said to her but he know that she is very afraid on the dark.

''You know how much I'm afraid in the dark, right?'' Of course, she was embarrase  when she said that but she doesn't care, after all, they are couple and they're living together in the same roof.

''I'll wait here outside'' He let her go but she was hard headed, she took him inside.

''Wait for me here and don't look'' She locked the door and let him go. Of course, being a gentleman, he turned away.

''I'm done'' She gave him back hug and he turned around.

''Let's go'' They went to the living room, hand in hand. When they're in living room already, they lied to the couch, hugging each other.

''Are you sleep?'' He asked and she shook her head and said

''Not yet''

''Let me tell you a story then'' He said and rested his head on her shoulder. Smelling the scent of her hair.

''Is that a horror?'' She asked, afraid of telling him a horror stories.

''If I say, there's no more excitement'' 

''Ah! That's a horror. I don't want to listen anymore'' She pretended to sleep and close her eyes.

''Just listen okay?'' 

''There was a boy who met the boy in a bus. The girl has a long hair and she was very beautiful even though most of her face was covered by her hair. The girl sat beside the boy and the boy think he's inlove at the first sight. Later on, the girl fell asleep and fell her head on the boy's shoulder cause him to be shocked. He was shocked again when she stood up and ready to go, he was ready to go too. They were the same bus stop, at the school. In that time, the boy was senior and the he didn't know what year is the girl yet. He asked his schoolmate about that girl and he knew that she was freshmen and a new student there. And then the boy purposely wait for her everyday after school. Finally, the day has come. The girl talked first and they talked and talked. They were comfortable to each other and they become best of friends and he finally have the courage to confess to her. And she gladly accept his love''

''Hey, that's out story'' She commented and he chuckled.

''I remembered it after all'' He said

''I have story to tell too'' She said and turned around to face him. She buried her face on his chest.

''This girl woke up late becuse of lack of sleep, she overdue her studying. She was very smart, and others said she was beauty and brain. And she was in hurry and took the bus. There's no other seat except the chair beside the boy. The boy is very handsome but when she saw that his button was loosed and his uniform was not fixed, she was disappointed, thinking that he's a gangster. The girl noticed that the boy always follow her and waiting for her in the bus stop. So she purposely back home at late, thinking that he would give up waiting for her but she was wrong, he still wait for her. Her friends finally notice it and said to her that don't ever go near him because he is a bad influence and he would go date girls, taking his needs. You know. While on the bus ride, the girl finally have the courage to ask why he always following her. He said that he just wants to be friends. She thinks that the boy her friends was telling and this boy that she is talking right now was totally opposite. He was so very gentleman towards her. Some people said that he changed for her. And then the girl realized that she slowly falling in love to him''

''When they said that I have many girl, do you believe?'' He said looking down to her.

''Hmm? From what in my side, yes, you looked like one'' She said looking to him and their eyes met.

''Arasso. But I'm serious with you okay?'' He said while playing her hair.

''Neh. Bang Yong Guk!'' She said and played his hair too.

''Waeyo?'' He asked

''Saranghaeyo'' They smiled and he kissed her forehead

''I love you too'' He kissed her lips and lock their head.

''Someday, I'll be Mrs. Bang'' She said

''Do you want now?''

''Just soon'' They giggled and closed their eyes together. Sleeping in a cold, rainy and dark night. Spending their love to each other.

--

Oh gosh! Finally, after some many interuptions, I managed to post it. Gaaah! This is for babies who love our Yonggukkie. I finished it! It's already 12 in midnight. Yes, exactly. Happy Birthday to my Hyukjae oppa ♥