E.T.

Different

Siwon sighed as set for his home.Dragging his feet for each step he made across the long road,alone.He eyed the small hut,a long way from where he was standing.Everyday it was like this,he had to walk a long distance to get back home.Tired and annoyed,he sat at the side of the road,contemplating whether or not he should continue his journey.

It was half an hour later and Siwon was still walking.He looked up into the sky,his hands on his waist as he took a deep breath of fresh air.He watched as the cloud moved a little bit by bit before something shined brightly.Increasing in speed and size as a huge shadow casted over Siwon's lonely form.It projected an odd shape before it changed into a rock of flames and blaze.Crashing just behind Siwon's home,it's flames instantly vanished upon reaching its destination.

Siwon gaped before picking up his speed and rushing home.Bewildered he went to the place of the crash.The huge object created a somewhat barrier,illuminating light forms of sapphire blue and orange surrounding it.The flames were out of sight but the object remained dark and burnt.Slowly,he crept near the object and kicked open a hole,enough to fit himself through it and fearfully stepped inside.

What was inside made him fear for a second that he had done something stupid.Metals and other unknown materials crammed the small area as Siwon searched for life.

"H-hello?"

Finally,a small voice emerged and Siwon quickly made through the wreckage to find the living creature.

"Hello?",he tried again.Another whimper came through and Siwon found himself staring into the eyes of a beautiful being (well,that was what he thought because it wasn't really human).

Grey orbs shined and a shade of sapphire blue light,out-lined the creature's figure.The left side of the creature glowed brightly and long and beautiful, black  lines and shapes,decorated it.A  small 'K'  marked on the side of the creature's palm.

Gently,Siwon took the creature's hand and guided it out into the open where he could study the creature clearly.Siwon's eyes trailed over the creature.It looked just like a normal human being but something told him it wasn't.

"W-where am I?"The creature whimpered.

"Siwon",He placed a hand on his chest,introducing himself.

"Your on Earth with me~" And with that,he smiled and took the beauty back to his hut.

 

A/N:Just a short drabble I guess.Alien!Kyu and Siwon.Hope you like it!It just came to my mind and sorry if it's short.